Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
BUG:
Lauren doesn't leave after training. I have downloaded the bugfixes from discord. Strangely, at first i haven't encountered this bug, but i have reloaded two weeks earlier and then it happened.
The savegames are before and after.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
BUG:
Lauren doesn't leave after training. I have downloaded the bugfixes from discord. Strangely, at first i haven't encountered this bug, but i have reloaded two weeks earlier and then it happened.
The savegames are before and after.
Klausus
I will take a look.
Edit: What exactly did you do to lead up to this happening? If I can get more info I might be able to pinpoint a cause.
Re-Edit: For whatever reason, in this save, Lauren wasn't dismissed when her training session had ended. Has anyone else had this issue? Some how your save glitched and I am not sure how.
Re-Re-Edit: I finished her session and then dismissed her via the console. When I did this her next training session proceeded and finished as usual. I will try and see if I can find how your save glitched.

Last edited:

DigitalBonsai

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
Trasher2018
No idea, I can't seem to replicate the error and the traceback isn't telling me much (though, I could be overlooking something). Looking through the thread, I couldn't find this particular attribute error, either.

Other than "obvious" questions like:
  • Did you download the newest version?
  • Do/Did you use any other commands or mods (especially selfmade ones...)?
Maybe VikingCrawler or DigitalBonsai got an idea?
Your love_potion object got turned into an integer. Did you try something like love_potion = 3 in the console before the error?
Maybe doing
love_potion = Item('Love Potion', 'lp', with_examine = True, with_give = True)
in the console will fix it.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Klausus
I will take a look.
Edit: What exactly did you do to lead up to this happening? If I can get more info I might be able to pinpoint a cause.
Re-Edit: For whatever reason, in this save, Lauren wasn't dismissed when her training session had ended. Has anyone else had this issue? Some how your save glitched and I am not sure how.
Re-Re-Edit: I finished her session and then dismissed her via the console. When I did this her next training session proceeded and finished as usual. I will try and see if I can find how your save glitched.
Sorry, to be honest i can't remember what i have done differentely.

I found something else though:
Image "new receptionist" not found

Reactions: VikingCrawler

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Sorry, to be honest i can't remember what i have done differentely.

I found something else though:
Image "new receptionist" not found
Klausus
For whatever reason your save glitched. It is almost like you used the console to summon Lauren. For now, the problem with your save is fixed by dismissing her after the session. Her next session should work properly from then on. I am not sure how the glitch occurred. If it happens again, then let me know as that would mean this isn't just a fluke. I will continue to see if I can replicate the issue.
Edit: There was a problem with her image file being called twice. She has been fixed, but the fix required editing a couple of the files. So, the fix will be rolled over into the next release. For now, just dismiss her and her next session should function properly.

The missing image error has been noted and WT has been notified.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klausus

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Will like the pay from the clients be highter on later upgrades.I just feel like its way to low to be able to fully enjoy everything.
He might as well be better payed teaching math or something lol xD.

Just asking :ROFLMAO:

Also Bree is never at the store when i go there ....

Reactions: Klausus

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I have discovered a small issue with ELSA:
When she becomes your slave, she always is unhappy and threatens to leave you (in the status text). Whatever i do, nothing improves her mood, but she doesn't want to leave either(?).

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Will like the pay from the clients be highter on later upgrades.I just feel like its way to low to be able to fully enjoy everything.
He might as well be better payed teaching math or something lol xD.

Just asking :ROFLMAO:

Also Bree is never at the store when i go there ....
I think too thats really a problem in this game. A slight increase would be enough i think, but like that you really have to make each energy count.
You either have to keep your money to earn more through the bank, or what i did in my current playthrough, i blackmailed Lauren and enslaved her afterwards.

Another logic error. When Nicole is your slave, you can still ask her to visit you.

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I have discovered a small issue with ELSA:
When she becomes your slave, she always is unhappy and threatens to leave you (in the status text). Whatever i do, nothing improves her mood, but she doesn't want to leave either(?).
Klausus
I used your save. I waited for two weeks, and she leaves you. How much time do you spend with her as your slave? You need to spend time with her to prevent her from leaving. If you want to save her in your save you need to spend some time with her throughout those two weeks to avoid her leaving. You can also prevent her from leaving by giving her a love potion. The more time you spend with her the better her opinion of you will be when you examine her.

You can spend time with her every day.

It seems like everything is working fine. Let me know if it isn't. Thanks for the bug reports that you have been making.

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Klausus
I used your save. I waited for two weeks, and she leaves you. How much time do you spend with her as your slave? You need to spend time with her to prevent her from leaving. If you want to save her in your save you need to spend some time with her throughout those two weeks to avoid her leaving. You can also prevent her from leaving by giving her a love potion. The more time you spend with her the better her opinion of you will be when you examine her.

It seems like everything is working fine.
I did over several weeks 1-3 actions with her and nothing changed. I try to load and spend all energy on her, just to see what will happen.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I did over several weeks 1-3 actions with her and nothing changed. I try to load and spend all energy on her, just to see what will happen.
Klausus
Try to spend some time with her every day of those two weeks and you should see a change in her description and she should also not leave you.
Edit: I just think that you weren't spending enough time with her. As long as you spend a little time with her each week afterwards then you should be fine.
You can also just give her a love potion and then ignore her to your heart's content.
Re-Edit: Let me know if you are still having problems.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Klausus
Try to spend some time with her every day of those two weeks and you should see a change in her description and she should also not leave you.
I tested it. I spend every day time with her and the relation increased slightly. That seems kinda harsh to me compared to Bree. Maybe not all actions restore the relationship with her? I mixed them up.
Propably easier to just give her a love potion .

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I tested it. I spend every day time with her and the relation increased slightly. That seems kinda harsh to me compared to Bree. Maybe not all actions restore the relationship with her? I mixed them up.
Klausus
I just tested it again and it does seem like she is pretty hard to please. I'll take a look at her file.
Edit: Thanks for pointing it out. I will put in a merge request for a fix to her.
Re-Edit: It has to do with her maintain_week status. If you want to fix your save then use elsa.maintain_week_sg = week + 4

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Klausus
I will take a look.
I had this happen to me once too. I think it was a 'display' session late in her training (3rd display session too IIRC), but it was immediately followed by Hannah appearing for a booty call. The Hannah session ran just fine, and Lauren remained. Dismissed Lauren by console after that. Sorry, but I don't think I have a save close to it.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Hey , dominant route , i cant have the shower scene with gloria after Jasmine is a showgirl. i save and load again and again but nothing ... ( i don't have discord chanel )

With Lauren , i dont have any option for an arrange weekend with her and no option at work

And after Chealsea training , how have chelsea has a girlfriend ?

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Klausus
Elsa being hard to keep pleased should be taken care of. Hopefully, we should see a newly updated rpy over on the fixed_files channel on the discord.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I had this happen to me once too. I think it was a 'display' session late in her training (3rd display session too IIRC), but it was immediately followed by Hannah appearing for a booty call. The Hannah session ran just fine, and Lauren remained. Dismissed Lauren by console after that. Sorry, but I don't think I have a save close to it.
scarfer
There was a problem with her image file being called twice. The fix has been made for her, but it involved editing multiple files. So, this will be rolled over into the next release. For now, just dismiss her and her next session should function properly.

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I think too thats really a problem in this game. A slight increase would be enough i think, but like that you really have to make each energy count.
You either have to keep your money to earn more through the bank, or what i did in my current playthrough, i blackmailed Lauren and enslaved her afterwards.

Another logic error. When Nicole is your slave, you can still ask her to visit you.
Klausus
The Nicole ask her to visit you should have been taken care of. Can you please provide me a save?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes