VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Hey , dominant route , i cant have the shower scene with gloria after Jasmine is a showgirl. i save and load again and again but nothing ... ( i don't have discord chanel )

With Lauren , i dont have any option for an arrange weekend with her and no option at work

And after Chealsea training , how have chelsea has a girlfriend ?
@Destriss

1) Did you decide to make Gloria your training aid? When you do this, she becomes a helper, and she will stop visiting you unless it has to do with helping one of your clients. I might be able to suggest somehow allowing her to still come over.

2) With Lauren, has her training ended? Where exactly are you in her training. If you wouldn't mind, could you provide a save?

3) For Chelsea, the easiest way is to give her a transformation potion and make her your girlfriend. However, it is possible to get her as your girlfriend by regular means. You have to have her visit you enough times to make her fall in love with you more than she is with her husband. Eventually, she should agree to be your girlfriend. But, like I said, transformation potion is the easiest way.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
scarfer
There was a problem with her image file being called twice. Hopefully, we should have a fix for it later today. For now, just dismiss her and her next session should function properly.
Yeah, this was just a confirmation that someone else saw that bug, and an attempt to recall everything that was happening at the time. :D

Reactions: VikingCrawler

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Yeah, this was just a confirmation that someone else saw that bug, and an attempt to recall everything that was happening at the time. :D
scarfer
Thanks for the notification though. It let me know that more than one person had the problem. She has been fixed for this, but the fix required some edits to a few of the files. So, this will be rolled over into the next release.

Reactions: scarfer

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
That would be less of a mod and more an entirely new spinoff game, as all of the graphical assets and character writing would be different. Someone please make this game. In the meantime, this is all of the m/m content that I have seen:

- The scene with the couple that gets you into the Club has options for sexual activity with the husband
- If you get into the Swingers Room at the Club, there are four m/m scenes and a number of group sex scenes with men and women
- If you have Elsa as a dominant girlfriend and then take her to the Club, you can begin a sequence of three cuckolding scenes that each end with an instruction to eat cum

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
yeah i hope someone will create a spinoff of this game where instead of training the wifes you train there husband :D

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
That would be less of a mod and more an entirely new spinoff game, as all of the graphical assets and character writing would be different. Someone please make this game. In the meantime, this is all of the m/m content that I have seen:

- The scene with the couple that gets you into the Club has options for sexual activity with the husband
- If you get into the Swingers Room at the Club, there are four m/m scenes and a number of group sex scenes with men and women
- If you have Elsa as a dominant girlfriend and then take her to the Club, you can begin a sequence of three cuckolding scenes that each end with an instruction to eat cum
xJxxxDx
There is also an end game event where Elsa completely becomes your mistress and pegs you, but it isn't much.
Another scene can be found with Marilyn and choosing to come in her during anal. Doing so will give you an end game where you are put into a gloryhole.
There should be more content in-game for those who like the m/m stuff. You might be able to put in a suggestion over on the suggestions channel on the discord.
I do agree that a spinoff version could be made to allow training of the husbands. But, that would be for WT to decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: tioafa4

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
There were some fixes for Elsa and Lauren that have been put over on the fixed_files channel on the Wifetrainer Files discord.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
@Destriss

1) Did you decide to make Gloria your training aid? When you do this, she becomes a helper, and she will stop visiting you unless it has to do with helping one of your clients. I might be able to suggest somehow allowing her to still come over.
Thanks for the quick answer, but I’m only at the beginning with Gloria, I only went to the club once after I sent Jasmine. After talking with her husband I told her that I would train her, then I met Gloria and asked her how better to know, she gave me her number, then when I call her, I don’t have that shower scene that would allow me to impress her
( I have this shower scene with the Hypnotist part )

@Destriss
2) With Lauren, has her training ended? Where exactly are you in her training. If you wouldn't mind, could you provide a save?
With Lauren, well it’s the same as the beginning of training, it’s the first week, when I call her, no problem the options are there, after as I said, I have nothing, no option with her on the weekend , and no option with her at work.
Option I have , with a Hypnotist part

@Destriss

3) For Chelsea, the easiest way is to give her a transformation potion and make her your girlfriend. However, it is possible to get her as your girlfriend by regular means. You have to have her visit you enough times to make her fall in love with you more than she is with her husband. Eventually, she should agree to be your girlfriend. But, like I said, transformation potion is the easiest way.
Um, okay, any indication how long it would take if we took the longest solution?

Sorry for English :/

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Thanks for the quick answer, but I’m only at the beginning with Gloria, I only went to the club once after I sent Jasmine. After talking with her husband I told her that I would train her, then I met Gloria and asked her how better to know, she gave me her number, then when I call her, I don’t have that shower scene that would allow me to impress her
( I have this shower scene with the Hypnotist part )

With Lauren, well it’s the same as the beginning of training, it’s the first week, when I call her, no problem the options are there, after as I said, I have nothing, no option with her on the weekend , and no option with her at work.
Option I have , with a Hypnotist part

Um, okay, any indication how long it would take if we took the longest solution?

Sorry for English :/
Destriss
1) You should be able to choose to seduce her and then watch her shower. Do you have a save?

2) I believe on the dom route her weekend interactions open when you have disciplined her enough. For example spanking. Also, end the first week with her and try the next week. Again, please provide a save and I can see what might be the problem. Do you have enough energy?
Edit:
Code:
 lauren_weekend_training_menu.add_choice("Discipline training", "lauren_weekend_discipline_training", condition = "lauren.punishment_count > 1")
3) It tends to vary, but you can give her jewelry to help speed up the process.

Last edited:

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Destriss
1) You should be able to choose to seduce her and then watch her shower. Do you have a save?

2) I believe on the dom route her weekend interactions open when you have disciplined her enough. For example spanking. Also, end the first week with her and try the next week.
Edit: --- lauren_weekend_training_menu.add_choice("Discipline training", "lauren_weekend_discipline_training", condition = "lauren.punishment_count > 1") ---

3) It tends to vary, but you can give her jewelry to help speed up the process.
Hum okay

1)Yes I have a save ( I use Semeicardia's Cheat Mod for training duration ) how give the save ?

2)Ok , i see if I have more option when i have disciplined her enough , but i have disciplined her the first time , i will try more.

3)OK , thank you :)

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Hum okay

1)Yes I have a save ( I use Semeicardia's Cheat Mod for training duration ) how give the save ?

2)Ok , i see if I have more option when i have disciplined her enough , but i have disciplined her the first time , i will try more.

3)OK , thank you :)
Destriss
Would you provide me a save of what is happening for both problems 1 and 2.
Your saves are located here WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\game\saves unless you are using Mac then I am not sure where the saves are.
Just attach both saves and I can take a look.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I take the last save , I think it's the good save , with this I have the 2 issues , and it's Friday
Destriss

2) I know what the problem is with Lauren. You don't have enough energy. You need at least 15% to arrange a meeting on the weekend, but you only have 10%. This is the reason why you can't interact with her.
I will put in a note with the devs to put in something that tells you that you don't have enough energy to arrange a meeting on the weekend.

Edit: I was looking at the code and you are told that if you have enough energy at the end of the week you should be able to arrange a meeting with a client on for the weekend. But when I look at the code there is nothing in the code that prevents the player from arranging a meeting for the weekend. I am not sure, but this might be your problem with Lauren. I will let the devs know that there might be a potential problem.

1) The reason you aren't getting the shower scene with Gloria is because she is already disappointed with you so far. So when you decide to seduce her, she tells you that she will give you a second chance to impress her. She then immediately gets undressed, and the sex actions start.
Basically, you are off to a bad start with Gloria in this save, and you need to try to impress her from now on.

Last edited:

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I tried with a full or almost full energy , same problem with Lauren .
For Gloria, how could I disappoint her when this is the first time I’ve ever done anything with her?

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I tried with a full or almost full energy , same problem with Lauren .
For Gloria, how could I disappoint her when this is the first time I’ve ever done anything with her?
Destriss

I will try the Lauren stuff again and see if I have a problem.

With Gloria. I showed her the boudoir and she wasn't impressed. So when you try to seduce her. You don't get the shower scene. You have to upgrade the boudoir enough to impress her.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
okay , for Gloria , I upgrade boudoir and it's okay , but in the walkthrough ; he say : show living room. for dominant path

And Lauren , no option always.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes