Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I discovered a BUG:
After Rae becomes your GF (Playboy), she appears twice in your bedroom (after watching her selfies?), therefore gets upset because of "the other girl" and leaves you.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
This is the bugg i found when you ask jasmine to become a showgirl

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 203, in script call
call day_loop from _call_day_loop
File "game/script.rpy", line 214, in script call
call core_loop from _call_core_loop
File "game/script.rpy", line 291, in script call
call expression label from _call_expression
File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3927, in script call
call jasmine_contact_showgirl from _call_jasmine_contact_showgirl_1
File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3939, in script
if jasmine.transformed_needs_location:
File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3939, in <module>
File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 879, in __getattr__
raise AttributeError(name)
AttributeError: transformed_needs_location

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 203, in script call
call day_loop from _call_day_loop
File "game/script.rpy", line 214, in script call
call core_loop from _call_core_loop
File "game/script.rpy", line 291, in script call
call expression label from _call_expression
File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3927, in script call
call jasmine_contact_showgirl from _call_jasmine_contact_showgirl_1
File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3939, in script
File "E:\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3939, in <module>
File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 879, in __getattr__
raise AttributeError(name)
AttributeError: transformed_needs_location

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
The Wife Trainer Files 0.7f
Fri Sep 06 22:35:47 2019
Eayz3n

1)Please use this rpy file
2) Also, after you have updated the file go into the console and use this command
3) add tag 'transformed_needs_location' to jasmine

Doing this should fix your problems with Jasmine. If you want to check you can use jasmine.tags to see what tags she has.
add tag 'transformed_needs_location' to jasmine should be there

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
First thing i discovered: The naming when saving has changed. Iam not able to see the name of the save i have entered. Maybe it's because of my resolution (1680x1050), but iam sure i wont be the only one having trouble with this.

PS: I started the DOM route. It's week 3 and Bree is not in the store, same was at week 1. I only met her once in week 2. Is that change intended?
The Krypt Angel
Klausus

Go over to the Wife Trainer Files Discord, you will find fixes for some of the problems that are occurring under the fixed_files channel over on the left. Choose that channel and you should see a list of files.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
The Krypt Angel
Klausus

Go over to the Wife Trainer Files Discord, you will find fixes for some of the problems that are occurring under the fixed_files channel over on the left. Choose that channel and you should see a list of files.
Been looking for this Discord for a while, Can't seem to find a link aside from the collective one, is it the same or is there one specifically for WT?

EDIT: NVM found it, it's literally in the main menu of the game.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

DigitalBonsai

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
I discovered a BUG:
After Rae becomes your GF (Playboy), she appears twice in your bedroom (after watching her selfies?), therefore gets upset because of "the other girl" and leaves you.
LOL, I laughed more than I probably should have after reading this bug :ROFLMAO:
I'll take a look at it. Thanks for the report.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I discovered a BUG:
Klausus
DB and I managed to find a potential fix for this. The error was because of the new location system and can be fixed with the console for now, until the fix is released.

1) When Rae becomes your girlfriend you need to put this command in the console rae.fixed_location = None
She should behave normally after this.

2) IF you have already had your first date and she has already accidentally been sent to your bedroom
Before you go to contact her for another date.
You need to dismiss her from your bedroom and then use the command rae.fixed_location = None.
If this has been done right, when you contact her for another date, she shouldn't get mad at you.

Edit: The new Rae rpy file has been uploaded over on the Discord.
This new file was to fix her accidentally being moved to your bedroom when you had the first date with Rae.

1) If you haven't made Rae your girlfriend or hypno-girlfriend yet, then you just need to update the rae.rpy.

2) If you have already made her your girlfriend or hypno-girlfriend and have already had her first date. Then please update the rae.rpy and use the console to dismiss rae from your bedroom. Then use the console command rae.fixed_location = None

This is to prevent her from getting angry at you for having another woman in your bedroom. Even if that other woman was her. lol

3) Rae as a bimbo wasn't affected. All you need to do is update the file.

Last edited:

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Giving a gift to Chelsea after training and asking Jasmine to be a showgirl gives me errors. .7f

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Giving a gift to Chelsea after training and asking Jasmine to be a showgirl gives me errors. .7f
ptmg30

These can both be fixed by getting the fixed files for them over on The Wifetrainer Files Discord.

If you look at the text channels, you will find one labeled fixed_files.

Click on that channel and you should see a list of files. Please update the chelsea.rpy and the jasmine.rpy.

Once you have updated both files, if you are still having trouble with Jasmine, then you need to enter the console command add tag 'transformed_needs_location' to jasmine

Doing this should fix the errors that you are having.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Hello,
I have a few questions.
I am playing the Dom Route and have a few questions, also because the walkthrough is not working propperly in every little detail.
Is there a way to turn Sam the lesbian Barrista into a sub or bi/hetero?
Can you turn Nicole the neighbour into your slave without the chocker or potions. Or into your whore?
Are there ways to hit on Rae (Erosstore) or Kitty (pet store)?
And how can you turn a girl into your pet to make use of the leash, waterbowl etc?

I am thankful for your advises.
Greetings Vic

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Pretty sure the love potion is bugged.I gave 1 to almost every girl and it only changes the text sayng they like me more but no changes in the stats at all :-s.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Pretty sure the love potion is bugged.I gave 1 to almost every girl and it only changes the text sayng they like me more but no changes in the stats at all :-s.
@Eayz3n

The love potion isn't bugged; it allows for you to ensure that most of the girls won't leave you if you neglect to pay attention to them after training. For those who can be turned into girlfriends. It can also make it easier for some of the clients to allow some of their post-training activities and or girlfriend events. The potion is mostly used to make a client infatuated with you enough to ignore some of the things that they normally wouldn't. For example, with Lauren, if you give her the potion during training and successfully do her training after her husband calls you, Lauren will immediately call you. She will say that she is supposed to not cheat on her husband, but she can't get you out of her mind and will ask you to see her. You can then use this to your advantage to blackmail her.
Basically it allows for certain dialogue and actions that you might not be able to get otherwise.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I'm experiencing a bug where the a status update in the left corner can become stuck on the menu image, have tried to use the search but didn't come up with anything of that sort. I did give myself the playboy and hypno tag on Dom route but didn't modify anything else otherwise.
I think it might be due to me clickin too fast through scenes? Can happen with literally any status update and new ones just don't display. Is this a common issue?
Lyrane
This has to do with accidentally rolling back the game. If you do this, it can lock up the pop-up. The way to fix this, for now, is to save your game and reload it.
In the base game you aren't able to roll back, but the new version that was released, for some reason has that unlocked.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I'm experiencing a bug where the a status update in the left corner can become stuck on the menu image, have tried to use the search but didn't come up with anything of that sort. I did give myself the playboy and hypno tag on Dom route but didn't modify anything else otherwise.
I think it might be due to me clickin too fast through scenes? Can happen with literally any status update and new ones just don't display. Is this a common issue?

had the same bugg.got rid of it after clicking on it a couple of days in a row.
hopefully it will help you

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Trasher2018
No idea, I can't seem to replicate the error and the traceback isn't telling me much (though, I could be overlooking something). Looking through the thread, I couldn't find this particular attribute error, either.

Other than "obvious" questions like:
  • Did you download the newest version?
  • Do/Did you use any other commands or mods (especially selfmade ones...)?
Maybe VikingCrawler or DigitalBonsai got an idea?
when I enter

add 1 love_potion to player

into the console i get an error :(

View attachment 394087

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Trasher2018
No idea, I can't seem to replicate the error and the traceback isn't telling me much (though, I could be overlooking something). Looking through the thread, I couldn't find this particular attribute error, either.

Other than "obvious" questions like:
  • Did you download the newest version?
  • Do/Did you use any other commands or mods (especially selfmade ones...)?
Maybe VikingCrawler or DigitalBonsai got an idea?
Trasher2018
When you updated to the new version. Did you also use a new save? If you used an old save that might be your problem. Save compatibility is an issue that should hopefully be addressed for 0.8.
Edit: I used the new version with a new save and used the console command. It worked just fine.
Re-Edit: Check the post that DB just made. See if what he suggested works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suryujin

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Trasher2018
When you updated to the new version. Did you also use a new save? If you used an old save that might be your problem. Save compatibility is an issue that should hopefully be addressed for 0.8.
Edit: I used the new version with a new save and used the console command. It worked just fine.
Strange, it is a new play with the 0.7f version ... :/

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes