VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Who could I contact to have the genre adjusted for this forum? The male protagonist genre tag is missing. Also, if anyone could please re-upload a new version with the Jasmine. rpy fixed that would be greatly appreciated and it would help. Look to a4hryou's post regarding a fix to Jasmine.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
VikingCrawler
Normally 2 ways, 1: Check on main page what mods are on, then tag them. 2: is report function.

The male protag is already there, the list is in alphabetical unless you mean in the Genre area.

I also sometimes have Bree in the shop but other times she isn't there at the moment.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
VikingCrawler
Normally 2 ways, 1: Check on main page what mods are on, then tag them. 2: is report function.

The male protag is already there, the list is in alphabetical unless you mean in the Genre area.

I also sometimes have Bree in the shop but other times she isn't there at the moment.
somebodynobody
I meant genre not tag. I will take a look into why Bree might no be showing up at The Steel Trap right off the bat.
What do you mean isn't there at the moment?
Edit: I seem to not be having the problem, so I can't replicate the issue. :unsure:
Re-Edit: I found the issue and a possible fix has been put in. I will post the fix here if it gets merged.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
somebodynobody
I meant genre not tag. I will take a look into why Bree might no be showing up at The Steel Trap right off the bat.
What do you mean isn't there at the moment?
Edit: I seem to not be having the problem, so I can't replicate the issue. :unsure:
Maybe she has days off? I started a new game of 7f and if you go to the store on Tuesday-Friday she isn't there. Playboy start, if that matters.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Maybe she has days off? I started a new game of 7f and if you go to the store on Tuesday-Friday she isn't there. Playboy start, if that matters.
@somebodynobody
She shouldn't have days off. I will check to see if I can replicate the issue.
Edit: I have managed to replicate the issue and that is a weird one. I believe it has to do with the backend changes that were made to location.
RE-Edit: I think I have found a fix and I have put in a merge request. If the fix is accepted. I will post it here.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
VikingCrawler
One other small issue I have run into. Sometimes the pop ups don't go away, mostly happens if I save and load when one is out or rolling back to have it on screen again. Would be nice to have a way to force close a pop up.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
As near as i can tell she's only showing up on mondays I cycled an entire week day by day and that was the only day of the week I could find her working
@The Krypt Angel
I think I have found a fix and I have put in a merge request. If the fix is accepted. I will post it here.
VikingCrawler
One other small issue I have run into. Sometimes the pop ups don't go away, mostly happens if I save and load when one is out or rolling back to have it on screen again. Would be nice to have a way to force close a pop up.
@somebodynobody
That happens when you rollback. Have you enabled the ability to rollback using UnRen. If so, then that is the cause. But, I will bring this up with WT to see if there might be a way to fix this slight issue.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
somebodynobody

Yeah, rollback causes the issue. I will let WT know and see if we can try and fix the slight graphical glitch that is caused by rolling back.
Edit: As you said, as of now the way to fix the pop-up lock is to save your game and then reload the save.
Re-Edit: Also, I believe that you aren't supposed to be able to rollback in the base game, I will let the devs know and see if they want to fix the issue.

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
VikingCrawler

Giving Rae transformation potion into showgirl has "Shedding her cloths" should be clothes.
@somebodynobody

Alright, I will put in a merge request for a fix. If you notice any other spelling mistakes, then let me know. Thank you.
Edit: I will let you know that some words are in their British forms instead of American. So, if you notice any words that stand out like counsellor, then that is why.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
VikingCrawler

Lauren on first meeting
They're tits, Lauren. Neither the biggest not the perkiest I've seen. (not should be nor/or)
Understood on the differences in UK/US/AUS spellings.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes