Skywise

Jun 19, 2018
very in depth game so far 10 out of 10. id like to see things like getting the house wife to say she going to meet a different guy so you can trick her into that robotic sex trade thing like sam. although in real life id be guy saving them this is fantasy. anxiously waiting for an update

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
A lot of work has gone into a new release that should include Elsa. So, for all of those who are waiting to get a look at Elsa, hopefully, we should get a new play-test release by the end of the week. Also, for anyone interested. My username has changed from VikingJohn to VikingCrawler.

a4hryou

Aug 18, 2016
Current Version 0.7f:
• Saves are not compatible

Please download the correct version for your operating system:
PC:
Mac:

Current Version 0.7f (5 Sept 2019) Release Notes:
Added:
• Elsa’s content has been restored
Fixed:
• All bugs reported prior to Sept 1st
Artwork related:
• Images for Janice, Jasmine, Julia, Marilyn, and Sam have been upgraded
Modding and core system related:
• Some client specific items renamed to free up future use of more generic names (hdc->hcj, jew->jwc, npr->nrj,
• Sufix replaced by Suffix for name convention
• Fixed location logic added to replace need for long strings of conditionals to test if character should be dismissed or returned to the bedroom, basement, etc.
• New system to add ‘transformed_’ version of state tags to facilitate content that distinguishes between transformed and non-transformed versions of the state (for example, slavegirls, bimbos)

IMPORTANT NOTES regarding the current build:
• Old saves will not be compatible. When we get to 0.8, our expectation is that old saves will be compatible throughout the 0.8 cycle, but that's not the case in 0.7
• All images are included in the build. When we get to 0.8, the expectation is that images in 0.8a will not need to be downloaded again for future 0.8 patches/expansions, but that's not going to be the case until all artwork is upgraded, and that's not going to happen until the 0.7 cycle is finished
• A few core changes may break some existing mods. Please see the Release Notes or contact myself or Digital Bonsai for details. Our intent is that all of these changes will be complete by the end of the 0.7 cycle, and that updates post 0.8a will be friendlier to existing mods

Next steps:
Here are the current priorities:

• Bug fixes: especially for the newly released Elsa content
• Artwork upgrades: completing the image upgrades is a key remaining task before we move into 0.8
• Save compatibility: we have a plan for a system that will allow old saves to be compatible with new patches once we get to 0.8 (this won't happen until 0.8, though)
• Mod support: getting any remaining system changes out of the way so as to have as clean a back end as possible for mod support going into 0.8

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
If anyone has any bug reports for the new release (0.7f), Then please don't hesitate to post them. I spend a good chunk of time on here, so if I catch them, I can let DB or a4rhyou know. Thanks in advance.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
A lot of work has gone into a new release that should include Elsa. So, for all of those who are waiting to get a look at Elsa, hopefully, we should get a new play-test release by the end of the week. Also, for anyone interested. My username has changed from VikingJohn to VikingCrawler.
Did he move over the old content with Elsa or has he put new images with her?

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Did he move over the old content with Elsa or has he put new images with her?
@ Jim Webb

Right now, I believe that her old images are being used, but there has been a lot of changes regarding how those images are used in the new Renpy version. There has also, been some image updates to other characters so, the new release includes them. The goal is to eventually upgrade all of the images for all of the clients and minor characters, to not only make them better but to also aid in save and release compatibility. When the 0.7 cycle ends and the game rolls over to 0.8, by then, the old save compatibility issues should be taken care of.

Reactions: Jim Webb

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Is there an ETA for 0.8? :p
@ Trasher2018

Not sure. Everyone is working towards 0.8, but that is up to WT as to when 0.8 is released. Right now, some backend changes are being made to help with old save compatibility. As of right now, there isn't an ETA for 0.8, but for now, there has been a new release (0.7f) that includes Elsa. :)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Genre: Sandbox, Mind Control, Corruption, AllSex, BDSM, Bimbo, Pet ! Why there no have tag what kind of protagonist is the game - female or male or may be even both of them?

Airmanken

Jun 3, 2017
Getting a weird issue where I can't talk to the Exhibitionist about becoming a call girl. I think that's required for changing her into your girl friend and I keep getting an error when I contact her about it.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes