VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Getting a weird issue where I can't talk to the Exhibitionist about becoming a call girl. I think that's required for changing her into your girl friend and I keep getting an error when I contact her about it.
@Airmanken
Do you have a save from before this is happening? Also, are you using any mods and are you using the new version with a new save?

annen1

Apr 15, 2018
• New system to add ‘transformed_’ version of state tags to facilitate content that distinguishes between transformed and non-transformed versions of the state (for example, slavegirls, bimbos)
is this about console commands? if it is can someone explain what this means

Airmanken

Jun 3, 2017
new version, new save. I've tried twice now and I get the same error. I do have moneybags on. I'm going to try again without money bags.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
@Airmanken
If you are still having problems, could you provide me a save of the error occurring? It would be better if the save was before the error occurs. But, the moneybags being active shouldn't cause an issue. I don't see how it could.

Edit: Or at least tell me what the error says. Is it giving an image error, a full traceback error, or a missing label error?

Last edited:

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
@Airmanken
If you are still having problems, could you provide me a save of the error occurring? It would be better if the save was before the error occurs. But, the moneybags being active shouldn't cause an issue. I don't see how it could.

Edit: Or at least tell me what the error says. Is it giving an image error, a full traceback error, or a missing label error?
it happens whenever you try to change a girl that is comopleted into something els like jasmine into an showgirl.

Airmanken

Jun 3, 2017
@VikingCrawler

Uploading my save with the error. It looks like a traceback error.

I believe one of the requirements for making her your GF is to tell her about the club and stripping at the club. If it's because of transformation, then that really sucks cause now she can't be your girl friend.

Save is right before the error. Choose "Talk about becoming a showgirl" and it errors out.

Sad because Jasmine is one of my favorites next to Elsa.

Editedit:

I think this feature broke her.

• New system to add ‘transformed_’ version of state tags to facilitate content that distinguishes between transformed and non-transformed versions of the state (for example, slavegirls, bimbos)

Edit:

Full error message.

An exception has occurred.: 0.7f
Windows-8: While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 203, in script call
call day_loop from _call_day_loop
File "game/script.rpy", line 214, in script call
call core_loop from _call_core_loop
File "game/script.rpy", line 291, in script call
call expression label from _call_expression
File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3927, in script call
call jasmine_contact_showgirl from _call_jasmine_contact_showgirl_1
File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3939, in script
if jasmine.transformed_needs_location:
File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3939, in <module>
File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 879, in __getattr__
raise AttributeError(name)
AttributeError: transformed_needs_location
: Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 203, in script call
call day_loop from _call_day_loop
File "game/script.rpy", line 214, in script call
call core_loop from _call_core_loop
File "game/script.rpy", line 291, in script call
call expression label from _call_expression
File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3927, in script call
call jasmine_contact_showgirl from _call_jasmine_contact_showgirl_1
File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3939, in script
File "C:\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3939, in <module>
File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 879, in __getattr__
raise AttributeError(name)
AttributeError: transformed_needs_location

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
The Wife Trainer Files 0.7f
Thu Sep 05 17:06:57 2019

Last edited:
Reactions: VikingCrawler

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I decided to wait for version 0.8, but damn it's a long wait, as I loved the original rags version of the game.
So complex, so many ways to play and so much content to find.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

a4hryou

Aug 18, 2016
Airmanken

You can use the attached file for your current save with no problems. The only issue you might have is if you have already used the transformation potion to convert her to a showgirl and you have not already have visited the club. If so, use the following command within the console:

add tag 'transformed_needs_location' to jasmine

Here is a fixed file:

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Airmanken didn't use a TF potion. Calling Jasmine post successful training and asking her about becoming a Show Girl yields the exception.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Ok, ty.

Edit: replaced the file, tried to launch the game, and got Parsing the script failed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Ren'Py version.
Maybe a mistaken naming?

When you visit the lawyer for the first time you bump into a redhead, the game calls her "Woman in Club", seems like a bad title since you are in a law firm at the time and have never seen/been in the club.

krishhh

Oct 25, 2017
Current Version 0.7f:
• Saves are not compatible

Please download the correct version for your operating system:
PC:
Mac:

Current Version 0.7f (5 Sept 2019) Release Notes:
Added:
• Elsa’s content has been restored
Fixed:
• All bugs reported prior to Sept 1st
Artwork related:
• Images for Janice, Jasmine, Julia, Marilyn, and Sam have been upgraded
Modding and core system related:
• Some client specific items renamed to free up future use of more generic names (hdc->hcj, jew->jwc, npr->nrj,
• Sufix replaced by Suffix for name convention
• Fixed location logic added to replace need for long strings of conditionals to test if character should be dismissed or returned to the bedroom, basement, etc.

IMPORTANT NOTES regarding the current build:
• Old saves will not be compatible. When we get to 0.8, our expectation is that old saves will be compatible throughout the 0.8 cycle, but that's not the case in 0.7
• All images are included in the build. When we get to 0.8, the expectation is that images in 0.8a will not need to be downloaded again for future 0.8 patches/expansions, but that's not going to be the case until all artwork is upgraded, and that's not going to happen until the 0.7 cycle is finished
• A few core changes may break some existing mods. Please see the Release Notes or contact myself or Digital Bonsai for details. Our intent is that all of these changes will be complete by the end of the 0.7 cycle, and that updates post 0.8a will be friendlier to existing mods

Next steps:
Here are the current priorities:

• Bug fixes: especially for the newly released Elsa content
• Artwork upgrades: completing the image upgrades is a key remaining task before we move into 0.8
• Save compatibility: we have a plan for a system that will allow old saves to be compatible with new patches once we get to 0.8 (this won't happen until 0.8, though)
• Mod support: getting any remaining system changes out of the way so as to have as clean a back end as possible for mod support going into 0.8
Is this update include elsa

krishhh

Oct 25, 2017
Current Version 0.7f:
• Saves are not compatible

Please download the correct version for your operating system:
PC:
Mac:

Current Version 0.7f (5 Sept 2019) Release Notes:
Added:
• Elsa’s content has been restored
Fixed:
• All bugs reported prior to Sept 1st
Artwork related:
• Images for Janice, Jasmine, Julia, Marilyn, and Sam have been upgraded
Modding and core system related:
• Some client specific items renamed to free up future use of more generic names (hdc->hcj, jew->jwc, npr->nrj,
• Sufix replaced by Suffix for name convention
• Fixed location logic added to replace need for long strings of conditionals to test if character should be dismissed or returned to the bedroom, basement, etc.

IMPORTANT NOTES regarding the current build:
• Old saves will not be compatible. When we get to 0.8, our expectation is that old saves will be compatible throughout the 0.8 cycle, but that's not the case in 0.7
• All images are included in the build. When we get to 0.8, the expectation is that images in 0.8a will not need to be downloaded again for future 0.8 patches/expansions, but that's not going to be the case until all artwork is upgraded, and that's not going to happen until the 0.7 cycle is finished
• A few core changes may break some existing mods. Please see the Release Notes or contact myself or Digital Bonsai for details. Our intent is that all of these changes will be complete by the end of the 0.7 cycle, and that updates post 0.8a will be friendlier to existing mods

Next steps:
Here are the current priorities:

• Bug fixes: especially for the newly released Elsa content
• Artwork upgrades: completing the image upgrades is a key remaining task before we move into 0.8
• Save compatibility: we have a plan for a system that will allow old saves to be compatible with new patches once we get to 0.8 (this won't happen until 0.8, though)
• Mod support: getting any remaining system changes out of the way so as to have as clean a back end as possible for mod support going into 0.8
Abhai compressed it please

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
It would seem that a4hryou has already taken care of the problem. It would seem that there was a slight oversight regarding Jasmine. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you to all of those who point out bugfixes. It will make help make this game better.

scarfer
Airmanken

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Ren'Py version.
Maybe a mistaken naming?

When you visit the lawyer for the first time you bump into a redhead, the game calls her "Woman in Club", seems like a bad title since you are in a law firm at the time and have never seen/been in the club.
somebodynobody
Yeah that might be an oversight. I will let WT know about it and see what they want to do in regards to her name.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
anyone having trouble finding bree
Arvind
I didn't have any problems. I am using a new save and I went to The Steel Trap located in the downtown area and she was there.
Edit: I found the issue and a possible fix has been put in. I will post the fix here if it gets merged.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes