VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
i think is some software prob on my pc...
risuplinsu

It would seem like it. To try and rule out other factors, follow these steps.
1. Download a fresh copy of the game from the front page. Make sure it is the PC one.
2. When downloaded, extract the game from the zipped folder. I recommend WinRAR or 7-Zip.
3. Open the WifeTrainerFiles-0.7g-pc folder.
4. Start the game by double-clicking on the WifeTrainerFiles.exe
5. When in-game, click on the Start button. (You can now follow the images.)
6. Make sure that only the core is enabled.
7. Select a trainer type.
8. Confirm your selection.
9. Check the last image, that is what the screen should look like.

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I will take a look at this one to see why Nicole might be missing a label somewhere.
Edit: I used your save and I couldn't find the missing label. Could you please let me know what the missing label says?
Missing label: byd_examine

Load the save and invite Nicole, first thing you should get is the missing label. I used the save from the forum since i haven't had it anymore.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
VikingCrawler

Do you know if it is volitional that sometimes it's not possible to use potions and stuff anymore?
I experienced that with Nicole. Sometimes you can use potions, but sometimes she seems to be in another part of the house and nothing is possible. Like when you take her to the dungeon. The difference is, you cannot leave that area to give her potions.

It would be a strange feature if it is volitional, like: "No drinks at the pool girls, enough water here!" ^^

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Klausus
Missing label: byd_examine

Load the save and invite Nicole, first thing you should get is the missing label. I used the save from the forum since i haven't had it anymore.
VikingCrawler

Do you know if it is volitional that sometimes it's not possible to use potions and stuff anymore?
I experienced that with Nicole. Sometimes you can use potions, but sometimes she seems to be in another part of the house and nothing is possible. Like when you take her to the dungeon. The difference is, you cannot leave that area to give her potions.

It would be a strange feature if it is volitional, like: "No drinks at the pool girls, enough water here!" ^^
Not sure about the potions thing. I might have to ask WT. I don't believe that it is based on location. I can take a look at the code as well. The missing label thing I already fixed. That is why I didn't notice it. There should be a hotfix later this week for the bugs that have been popping up. All of them, so far, should be non save breaking fixes. So, they should be alright to use on old saves.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
There will be some new official content soon? Or some unofficial expansion by modders community?
0.7g is normally the last update for the 0.7 version, starting from 0.8 new content should be added. HOWEVER the dev have his own pace (this game is free, no patreon or anything, it's just a fun project from the dev) so dont expect anything anytime soon or any hint on whats coming as I have no idea. I might try to replace the image by videos since everything is taken from video and video compression have make a huge step since this game started a while ago. I'm trying to collect them but some are pretty old and not in a format that I want.

Reactions: Deleted member 8083

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
Just out of curiosity what is planned to update next, new content for old girls, suhc as Wave TWo girls being girlfriends, or Wave 4?

Dec 28, 2016
0.7g is normally the last update for the 0.7 version, starting from 0.8 new content should be added. HOWEVER the dev have his own pace (this game is free, no patreon or anything, it's just a fun project from the dev) so dont expect anything anytime soon or any hint on whats coming as I have no idea. I might try to replace the image by videos since everything is taken from video and video compression have make a huge step since this game started a while ago. I'm trying to collect them but some are pretty old and not in a format that I want.
Yes i didnt expected new content from the developer taking into account all the work that should have cost to make this port but in the other hand i know that this renpy version made the moding task much more easier than rags version so i expected some new content by the community at this stage.
I really wish you good luck with your task.

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
I really like this game, buuuuut...

You should be able to "help" the only 3 girls you get every day, not once a week. That basically gives you 10 chances to help change them. And the only way THAT can happen is if you cheat to give you enough energy for the entire week AND break down the girls resistance before the 10th try/week.
it wold be a bit better to set the "end day" to give full energy and allow you to train the girls again on the following day.

I also noticed that when you fully hypnotize the neighbor's wife into fully submitting to you, you get stuck in a backyard and cannot navigate out from it without skipping day.

Remember, this is just my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt... a wedge of lime and a shot of tequila! ;):p

Last edited:
Reactions: VikingCrawler

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Master Alaric

I really like this game, buuuuut...

You should be able to "help" the only 3 girls you get every day, not once a week. That basically gives you 10 chances to help change them. And the only way THAT can happen is if you cheat to give you enough energy for the entire week AND break down the girls resistance before the 10th try/week.
it wold be a bit better to set the "end day" to give full energy and allow you to train the girls again on the following day.

I also noticed that when you fully hypnotize the neighbor's wife into fully submitting to you, you get stuck in a backyard and cannot navigate out from it without skipping day.

Remember, this is just my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt... a wedge of lime and a shot of tequila! ;):p
A hotfix will be released later this week for the neighbor issue. :)

Also, regarding the daily thing. Unless you are efficiently skilled at the game, you aren't meant to take all three clients at once. The way the game is balanced is one client is easy, two is medium, and three is hard. You aren't meant to see everything in one playthrough. There are different trainer types that each have slightly different content. Also, Bree, as a slavegirl, is locked to the natural dominant trainer type. Regular GF Rae is locked to the playboy trainer type. The game is designed to be hard. But, that is the reason there are mods and console commands to increase the energy and money. WT wanted an experience that wouldn't hold your hand, and that would reward you for playing it multiple times and learning from your mistakes.

Also, the training period is to see if you do well enough to make the client want to see you afterward. Then that is when the real fun can begin. I do agree that the game is hard, though, but for me, that is what makes me want to go back and play again to see if I can unlock new content. I am constantly looking at the code, and I am still finding scenes that I didn't know about.

Edit: Also, if you want to cheese the game a little, you can increase the stats of the clients to make the game a little easier. :)

Another Edit: Just to be sure, do you have a reference for a specific scene where you get stuck with Nicole. The location change has introduced little issues like this.

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
There should be a hotfix later this week to fix some of the issues with getting stuck in a particular location.
For anyone who encounters an issue with getting stuck in a location please report it here or on the Discord. Then what you can do is use the console to force yourself back to the living room. Once unlocked, open the console and enter:
call forced_movement(living_room)
Note: Make sure the scene has finished first.

Also, for any of you who have a character get stuck after a scene please report it and then use the console. Enter:
call character_location_return(client)
Just replace the client with the name of the character. The name has to be lowercase. For example:
call character_location_return(nicole) or call character_location_return(becky_sue)

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
BUG

When you introduce a positive role model to Sarah and introduce Donna the Bimbo, the game tell's you that won't help, but after the action Donna is in your appartment anyway.

I tested it also with Jasmine the Bimbo and there weren't any issues.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
BUG

When you introduce a positive role model to Sarah and introduce Donna the Bimbo, the game tell's you that won't help, but after the action Donna is in your appartment anyway.

I tested it also with Jasmine the Bimbo and there weren't any issues.
Thanks for the report.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
risuplinsu

It would seem like it. To try and rule out other factors, follow these steps.
*snip*
I think I had the same problem as risuplinsu with the buttons in the top right not working. What seems to have caused it is running the game in software render mode. I changed it to Opengl and now the buttons are working fine. Normally the first thing I do before playing any renpy game is switch to software rendering because the default setting tends to be unplayable for me.

Though I would not think anyone would get put in software render mode automatically; To switch to opengl click the icon to open the game like normal (might have to click "run") then immediately hold shift. From there you should get a grey screen where you can select Opengl rendering and then just close and reopen the game like normal.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I think I had the same problem as risuplinsu with the buttons in the top right not working. What seems to have caused it is running the game in software render mode. I changed it to Opengl and now the buttons are working fine. Normally the first thing I do before playing any renpy game is switch to software rendering because the default setting tends to be unplayable for me.

Though I would not think anyone would get put in software render mode automatically; To switch to opengl click the icon to open the game like normal (might have to click "run") then immediately hold shift. From there you should get a grey screen where you can select Opengl rendering and then just close and reopen the game like normal.
Thanks for the reply. I actually didn't know that and it would explain the issues that they were having. Thanks for the info.

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Just wondering... I've managed to convince Chelsea the chubby to try anal, but is there a way to make her willingly like it... ie, without domination or hypnosis?

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
After my first run I started to look in guides and found some "Bethany" character which I'm have no clue about. Who is Bethany and how to "recruit" her?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes