Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Thats a bad example imo. Its more like "you need to acquire 1XXX gold by using this few things that give you unknowable amount of gold. some things may give you wood instead of gold but you'll never know. also if you do things in a certain order you may earn more gold but you'll never know that aswell. trial and error, trial and error... Oh, you gathered 1100 gold? well, I wanted 1200 gold, mission failed."
Your example is better, but since you knew what i wanted to say, it wasn't completely false either.
And if you get wood instead of gold, you can imagine. There is a logic behind what training you chose increases which stat. And even when you're wrong, with most girls you can make a few mistakes, since you will know by then what your action did and if it was a good choice or not.
And for the amount: If the wife is to be submissive for example, just try to increase her subissivenes as far as you are able to. That's what you would do in real life too. Since it's a game and a game is always numbers, everything has to be measurable. But to succesfully complete training, you don't have to know the numbers, just try to increase what is needed as much as possible.
What it makes more complex though is, that each Wifetrainer has different strengths and therefore you can use that for a different outcome or another way to solve it. For example, Playboy is better in increasing desire, therfore it's better to seduce instead of to dominate.

EDIT: But you're right, that sometimes that outcome is not at all as you expected it to be. But that's a problem with all games that simulate "reality". For example, i played another game, where i had the decision to kill an assassin or take him prisoner. I thought, great,, i take him as a prisoner and then i can get some infos why he tried to assassinate me. But instead i was seen as softy and there wasn't any interrogation. Makes no sense to me, but to the guy who designed the game it seemed to have made sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: lnppo

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Your example is better, but since you knew what i wanted to say, it wasn't completely false either.
And if you get wood instead of gold, you can imagine. There is a logic behind what training you chose increases which stat. And even when you're wrong, with most girls you can make a few mistakes, since you will know by then what your action did and if it was a good choice or not.
And for the amount: If the wife is to be submissive for example, just try to increase her subissivenes as far as you are able to. That's what you would do in real life too. Since it's a game and a game is always numbers, everything has to be measurable. But to succesfully complete training, you don't have to know the numbers, just try to increase what is needed as much as possible.
What it makes more complex though is, that each Wifetrainer has different strengths and therefore you can use that for a different outcome or another way to solve it. For example, Playboy is better in increasing desire, therfore it's better to seduce instead of to dominate.
All you say is valid but just proves my point. There is very little fexibility. You save the game, try an option, see the result, reload the save, try different option, see other result, reload save, pick what MIGHT be the best. After few events you realize there is always one, the best way to proceed. Later there are suddenly item requirements, so need to reload previous save again to go buy them. Test the event again, compare the results, reload save... over and over and over again. Its so fucking easier to just go with the walktrough but by that point the whole "choose what you want to do" thing is pointless.

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Missing label (Inviting Nichole for training)
I will take a look at this one to see why Nicole might be missing a label somewhere.
Edit: I used your save and I couldn't find the missing label. Could you please let me know what the missing label says?
Missing label (Club Couple Wife) when examining her
Oops, it looks like she follows you as well.
You aren't actually supposed to be able to examine her I believe. She is only supposed to be there for the scenes.
Edit: It would seem that with the new content she can now be examined and her examine label is missing.
I think this content was added right before the new release, so it wasn't tested. Oops.
When you train Nichole as Lesbian, you are stuck in the Backyard
Klausus
Thanks, I will take a look at these. There are probably more as the location changes have introduced these little bugs. It is hard to find them all.
These should all be a simple fix, so there should be a hotfix for them later this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klausus

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Is there a code to turn Sam into a Doll?
Burninghomer

Note: This will lock Sam to only being a doll. She will only now have Doll content.
Somewhat? You need to call a label in the console. I am not sure if the console is unlocked, but just to make sure, use a program called UnRen.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Follow the steps and select option 3 or 9 if you want it to do everything.

Then while you are in-game and you are standing in your living room. Open the console with Shift + O and then type:
call samantha_doll_return
Then hit enter. Follow the scene until it ends. Then go to your basement and Samantha should be there. You have to examine her first and choose her name. Then you can interact with her. Note: Sam's location changes as a doll haven't been finished yet, so I think most of her scenes as a doll still happen in your basement.

Reactions: Burninghomer

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I CANT PLAY THIS G VERSION WHY? THE GAME STARTS BUT I CANT MAKE CHOISES///?
risuplinsu

You probably don't have something enabled properly. When you start the game, make sure that you at least have the core enabled. You will know it is enabled because there will be a bar next to it.

Edit: If you are still having problems then let me know.

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
WIN 7 PC,YES I CAN CHOOSE TRAINERTYPES
First of all, why are you typing in all caps?
When I check the image you sent me, there is nothing on the left side. When you choose a trainertype it should look something like this.
Are you sure you have a copy from the front page?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes