hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Does anyone have a list of the routes for each girl?
All I know is Chelsea can be either Toned or BBW xD

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
How do i get Jasmine to become a Whore?
She already is a Show Girl i had all the "Meeting her in the Park Events". She also agreed to visit me in Street Walker Outfit. Then i payed her and she was angry. After that when i want to have sex with her after the show in pulic the Game tells me "she needs to get used to make a spectacle of her self" and when i want her to visit me in Street Walker Outfit it tells me she is not ready.

When i don't pay her she continues to visit me in the outfit, but it seams she still doesn't want to become a real whore.

What am i missing?

Thanks for the Help

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
How do i get Jasmine to become a Whore?
She already is a Show Girl i had all the "Meeting her in the Park Events". She also agreed to visit me in Street Walker Outfit. Then i payed her and she was angry. After that when i want to have sex with her after the show in pulic the Game tells me "she needs to get used to make a spectacle of her self" and when i want her to visit me in Street Walker Outfit it tells me she is not ready.

When i don't pay her she continues to visit me in the outfit, but it seams she still doesn't want to become a real whore.

What am i missing?

Thanks for the Help
This should be a rough guide from where you are at in her content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Get you get Jasmine or Chelsea to be your girlfriends, like Elsa?
Yes, both Jasmine and Chelsea can become your GF. Rae can as well, but she won't except other women in your life. You can hide your clients, but you can't hide women in your bedroom. What you can do though with Rae when you are on the Playboy trainer type is make Rae your GF and then turn her into a bimbo using the Transformation potion. However, if you are on the Hypnotist trainer type, you can hypnotize her to be your GF and use her hypnotic trigger to ignore the other women. But, you have to spend energy every week to keep her hypnosis in check. You can also do something similar with Chelsea, but it involves using her hypnotic trigger. You can use Chelsea's trigger to make her your GF, but like Rae, you have to work on her hypnosis each week. So there are different ways to get some of the things that you desire.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Yes, both Jasmine and Chelsea can become your GF. Rae can as well, but she won't except other women in your life. You can hide your clients, but you can't hide women in your bedroom. What you can do though with Rae when you are on the Playboy trainer type is make Rae your GF and then turn her into a bimbo using the Transformation potion. However, if you are on the Hypnotist trainer type, you can hypnotize her to be your GF and use her hypnotic trigger to ignore the other women. But, you have to spend energy every week to keep her hypnosis in check. You can also do something similar with Chelsea, but it involves using her hypnotic trigger. You can use Chelsea's trigger to make her your GF, but like Rae, you have to work on her hypnosis each week. So there are different ways to get some of the things that you desire.
I'm on the hypno path, how it there a requirement to make Jasmine or Chelsea (other than hypno I mean) your gf then?

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Thanks a lot. I got there now.
Sadly the Content ends right after the nipple rings.
She becomes a full-on whore. You can check up on her. I am not sure if you can have her visit you. But, her downtown events do change. Also, if you wait a little, Gloria will catch 'Jiggles' trying to whore herself and give you and Jasmine an ultimatum. Either Jasmine stays as a whore or she stays on as a showgirl. I am not sure what happens if you choose the showgirl option. I haven't fully explored that.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I'm on the hypno path, how it there a requirement to make Jasmine or Chelsea (other than hypno I mean) your gf then?
Jasmine involves a little work. You have to convince her to do enough things in public, both downtown and at the club. You have to get her to use a dildo at your home enough that she has the idea to do it at the club. Eventually, when you are running through her club scenes, she will do the dildo show. Then when she does, you should be able to convince her to have sex at the club in front of the other club members. She will then have a show on the stage where you can join her. I believe that you need to do this twice. You will fully finish the scene, and then you can ask her to be your GF. I am not sure if you have to invite her over as a whore and thank her. Choosing to stiff her or Pay her opens up her whore content.

Chelsea is easier to do. What you need to do is talk to her during her visits, instead of just having sex with her. You need to have sex with her at least once or twice, I believe and then talk to her once or twice. When you do, you should be able to ask her to become your GF. What you can do is save before asking her. Then if she refuses, just reload and then just talk to her. Repeat this, and she should eventually open up and agree. You have to show enough interest in her instead of just having her come over for a fling.

The game is designed so that it takes time for everything to happen. You have to work on it while still working on the other clients. This is to try and balance out the content, so you don't get access to it all at once. This game does take time and patience. It is hard, but it is rewarding when you eventually open up a new scene that you haven't seen before.

Last edited:

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I got the worthless bug that broke the game where if you leave your assistant too long they will kill themselves and there is no way to continue. Hours of gameplay wasted because someone thought this game breaking bug would be funny.

This game is currently broken and unplayable in this state so don't play it.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I got the worthless bug that broke the game where if you leave your assistant too long they will kill themselves and there is no way to continue. Hours of gameplay wasted because someone thought this game breaking bug would be funny.

This game is currently broken and unplayable in this state so don't play it.
joe316

I am guessing you are talking about Terri? If you ignore her she will try to hypnotize herself to suppress her inner desires. I am not sure what you mean by a bug. You are supposed to pay attention to the women in the game. If you don't you will lose them.

If you are talking about an actual bug, then please explain it to me and it can be fixed. But, from my standpoint, I didn't get enough information to tell if you were talking about an actual bug.

Edit: Also, there will be a hotfix in a little time to address some of the issues that have arisen from the latest changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burninghomer

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Calm down Mr Angry pants

1) If someone thought it was funny to have this game over then it would be intentional and therefore not a bug.
2) Have you not been saving your game? If so, then more fool you, its in development so you have to expect bugs and take responsibility for your own play through.
3) Even if you haven't been saving your game Renpy autosaves after each decision and holds the last 9 autosaves. You can always revert back to an old autosave and back out of a bad decision/game over. I had one where i tried to dom Marlyn whoops. , but I was back on my way in a matte r of seconds
4)Use unren option 3. this enables roll back and lets you rollback numerous screens enabling to cycle back using the scroll wheel and redo any decisions

Last edited:

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
Does anyone have a list of the routes for each girl?
All I know is Chelsea can be either Toned or BBW xD
Chelsea can be Toned or BBW, and then you can make her a girlfriend or if you use the Collar a slave.
Elsa can be either girlfriend or slave.
Jasmine can be either girlfriend or your whore(as in a real whore fucking other people for money)

Lauren and Donna don't have as much finished content yet. You can get Donna to come visit you as a slave, a lover, a bimbo slave, or a Bimbo Lover, but she says she can't be with you while her husband is around so it goes no where, while Lauren can be your lover or you can blackmail her into being a whore, but again nothing afterwards.
Terri is a bit different and honestly one I haven't explored as much, if you focus only on "Youth" you can regress her into baby-play and keep her but it's pretty shallow, you can train her to be a good girlfriend in which case I don't know if you can have her return, or turn her into a lesbian with Cassandra from the club but then you can only talk to her nothing else. I also think there's a barely-started story where if you're a Hypnotist you can take her on as an apprentice hypnotist and have her practice, but I don't think it goes anywhere.

As for Third wave, not sure for Alexa or whatevder her name is I just don't like her mechanic.
Sarah can be made into a good wife and you can convince her to visit you but that's ti there's no content for it so she never actually shows up.
As for Becky she has two very different endings but just like Sarah no content for them beyond that training. You can train her to be a respectable woman and the perfect girl for her pimp, and if you do it right she'll fall for you and say she's going on vacation with the pimp but will call you the moment she get's back. And there's also a failure option, where you don't get any reputation and she's such a slut her pimo throws her out so it's a complete failure, but she's now out of a job and needs someone to help her, someone like you.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Chelsea can be Toned or BBW, and then you can make her a girlfriend or if you use the Collar a slave.
Elsa can be either girlfriend or slave.
Jasmine can be either girlfriend or your whore(as in a real whore fucking other people for money)

Lauren and Donna don't have as much finished content yet. You can get Donna to visit you as a slave, a lover, a bimbo slave, or a Bimbo Lover, but she says she can't be with you while her husband is around so it goes no where, while Lauren can be your lover or you can blackmail her into being a whore, but again nothing afterwards.
Terri is a bit different and honestly one I haven't explored as much, if you focus only on "Youth" you can regress her into baby-play and keep her but it's pretty shallow, you can train her to be a good girlfriend in which case I don't know if you can have her return, or turn her into a lesbian with Cassandra from the club but then you can only talk to her nothing else. I also think there's a barely-started story where if you're a Hypnotist you can take her on as an apprentice hypnotist and have her practice, but I don't think it goes anywhere.

As for Third wave, not sure for Alexa or whatevder her name is I just don't like her mechanic.
Sarah can be made into a good wife and you can convince her to visit you but that's ti there's no content for it so she never actually shows up.
As for Becky she has two very different endings but just like Sarah no content for them beyond that training. You can train her to be a respectable woman and the perfect girl for her pimp, and if you do it right she'll fall for you and say she's going on vacation with the pimp but will call you the moment she get's back. And there's also a failure option, where you don't get any reputation and she's such a slut her pimo throws her out so it's a complete failure, but she's now out of a job and needs someone to help her, someone like you.
hagare
Nahte123456

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
hi, is there a wiki (or similar pages) where I can learn more about the game ?
10x
Yes and no. There isn't really a wiki anymore, but there is a Discord that you can visit and ask questions there. You can get an invite from the main menu of the game.

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
hagare
Nahte123456

I knew most of this stuff but that is much more in-depth then I was going for so thanks. Oh and as a tip I don't see a lot of people mention, you can get the Will Tamer very early(at least as playboy or dom I forget about Hypno), by visiting the Dark Arts Shop even when you don't have access to it, eventually a woman will come out and collar you if you answer her right(stubborn, control) then give you the collar. It's amazingly helpful for Elsa, Chelse, Laura, and Donna.
Just on a personal note what I think is the best path for the most content at once, of course this is just my opinion.

Elsa and Chelsea as girlfriends, it's pretty easy to do and has quite a bit of content.
Jasmine I prefer as a girlfriend but it can be annoying to get there and as a whore you make 25 a week from her which can add up, and I'm guessing as the other 2 waves are added that extra money will get even better.
Laura as a girlfriend or whore depending on what you want, Donna as a slave is the best right now but as content is added I'm sure Lover will outstrip it just like Girlfriend outstrips Slave for Elsa and Chelsea.
Terri as gay as the baby stuff doesn't do much.
And then Sarah and Alex are obvious but Becky is just better as the good route from what I've seen.

And generally I find Playboy easier to do since the stuff from the Playboy shop is better but Dom get's you Bree who is better then Rae.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes