Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I did the Hypno training on her. During hypno you can implant a trigger. Invoke it - rough blowjob - compliment - piss.
Then after training is successful I made her my GF (with some increase desire through hypno). Then do the same trigger above leading to piss until shes does not resist. Then have a lot of patience until a sequence of 3 GF events happen in the bathroom. After doing all 3, you can watch TV and use her as a toilet in a commercial break...
How often do I have to Hypno her? I always just get the raise of her stats, but no trigger option.

Last edited:

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I dont know by heart but it will definitely happen. I think is about 6-7 times but not sure...
So You just Hypno her all the time? To drop her Resistence? Have 3 times BJs from her and then you get the trigger option?
Does the trigger has nothing to do with the "sidequest" Marily and Janice, because she had put a trigger into Janice? But you can just start this quest after sent Elsa to have sex with her and that is just possible after you had finished the Elsa training.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Ok, I got it you can go on with the Hypnotrigger-Training after her training, so I managed to implant the trigger in week 22 or so.

Last edited:

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
I've played a good deal of the game. One thing I thought might be an option for Samantha. If you help her when she is about to become enslaved, what could be a choice option when working out a plan with Marilyn, is that you can decide when to summon the help from her soldiers. This way, you could wait until Samantha gets injected with the serum and turned into a somewhat mindless slave and then you can take her at that point as your own.

Sam is very easy to hypnotize, surely she will be easily enslaved at later times. But if you are in the top 3 of the best models of the game I would like a story like the one they did with Lauren who has multiple options for sex according to her position EXCELLENT WORK BOYS. If you give me a video or something about how to help them to put it in Spanish I would love to give you a hand

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I am officially too wrapped up in this game; I had a dream I was MC in my current playthrough, and walked into my bedroom and it was full of fuck bunnies.

I mean, there are worse things to dream about than having Dani Daniels, Ash Hollywood, Alex Chance, Lacey Duvalle and Veruca James all, you know, 'ready to go'. But yikes.

Reactions: paul77

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
0.7h is out on the original forum and should be mostly bugfree. All content from the rags version is now in. Next version (after h) will have new content.

Who do I give the handcuffs too
If I'm not mistaken, they go into your sm room and if you drag a girl there while talking to her and train her, you'll get a bonus on domination and submission depending on what items you have. I'm not exactly sure what they give but should be a bonus to either domination or submission or both.

Last edited:

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
Can the 3 mods be used together? If not which is the most recommended? The two cheat mods say their features, but the master trainer doesn't say what it does.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Can the 3 mods be used together? If not which is the most recommended? The two cheat mods say their features, but the master trainer doesn't say what it does.
Master mod comes in 2 parts the Master Mod itself is just new player class that gives you the abilities of all 3 classes in one game and the "master key" which is cheat menu similar to the other 2. I've used the Master mod (and key) with Trsitim's cheat mod and it worked fine in tandem haven't used Semei's cuz the other mods combined cover more or less everything it does

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
Master mod comes in 2 parts the Master Mod itself is just new player class that gives you the abilities of all 3 classes in one game and the "master key" which is cheat menu similar to the other 2. I've used the Master mod (and key) with Trsitim's cheat mod and it worked fine in tandem haven't used Semei's cuz the other mods combined cover more or less everything it does
thanks

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
It's quite confusing. Does it mean there's new content in comparison to the last Ren'Py version or not?
Sorry, I meant more like the game is in the same state that it was in the last rags version. No new content but if you didnt play with a cheat, some content might have been hidden due to some bugs. I think there was some art update too but not sure which. But no new content as such.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I was a bit skeptical at first but this game is actually pretty fun so far. Looking forward to seeing what all is in here.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes