dude2211

May 25, 2019
I've been a bit bored, so I went looking through elsa.rpy to build myself an optimal training program for her. Since there are only 12 weeks, I picked the choices I wanted to see that gave the most stats, and put them in the right order so I pass checks. I refrained on using weekends as much as possible, since she doesn't have much content there.

I finished the plan, couldn't even fit everything I'd liked into 12 weeks, and then realized as a hypnotist I would basically have to either waste weekends on hypno sessions to get points I don't need, change actual watchable content into boring hypno sessions, or spend 7 weeks after the training, hypnotizing her to implant the damn trigger.

I initially thought it was different from RAGS and that low resistance was the only thing you needed, didn't realize hypnotist was still so retarded ;_; Oh well, at least I can change the stat of how many hypno sessions are required.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked before, but has there been mention of when Kitty (The pet shop lady) will have actual content?
also has anybody made any mods yet for the renpy version? I've been a fan of this game for at least a few years so i'm exited to see new people working on it!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something I didn't notice in the walkthrough that may help anyone who's not cheating is that you can flirt with Rae every day which means you can get her discount by week 2 instead of week 7 or whatever if you only go to town once a week like the walkthrough has you doing.

Reactions: Ghost Rida

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
What exactly is the difference between Submission and Resistance?
is resistance a hypnotist thing? i've only ever played as hypnotist

acken222

Sep 27, 2017
Encountered something I couldn't find searching. On my playboy playthrough per the walkthrough, everything's worked out exactly as expected except on week 16 there is no Terri? Only Lauren. Doesn't seem like anyone else has had this problem. I have a cheat mod, but that's not interfered so far. Any advice?

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Encountered something I couldn't find searching. On my playboy playthrough per the walkthrough, everything's worked out exactly as expected except on week 16 there is no Terri? Only Lauren. Doesn't seem like anyone else has had this problem. I have a cheat mod, but that's not interfered so far. Any advice?
I believe who you can get it random. So, if you have two clients and you just trained one, the game will pull from the available list. So you ended up getting Lauren instead of Terri. The maximum amount of clients that you can have at one time is three. Unless you use console commands.

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
Train Terri in her youthfulness way, then with her cheerleader outfit you will go to school and meet Hannah before bank event.You need to choose playboy style to seduce her in her first meet. Then she will meet you in your home and become your sex partner
hhmm, i trained her in Youthfulness, gave her the cheerleader outfit und we also went to school, but there wasn't Hannah. Maybe you could explain step by step, please? i tried to have an investment at this point, or no investment, i trained her Sex skills or not, still Hannah isn't there. Thanks for reply!

Hakaisha

Feb 3, 2019
hhmm, i trained her in Youthfulness, gave her the cheerleader outfit und we also went to school, but there wasn't Hannah. Maybe you could explain step by step, please? i tried to have an investment at this point, or no investment, i trained her Sex skills or not, still Hannah isn't there. Thanks for reply!
No need to rush, after go to school, next week Hannah will send you a lettel and ask you to meet her at school. I just try it again. Just wait for it.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Something I didn't notice in the walkthrough that may help anyone who's not cheating is that you can flirt with Rae every day which means you can get her discount by week 2 instead of week 7 or whatever if you only go to town once a week like the walkthrough has you doing.
I didn't read the walkthrough yet, but you lose energy for going downtown. So going every day will probably mess up things when you need the energy for other stuff and you are also not able to plan a weekend if you don't have enough energy for it.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I didn't read the walkthrough yet, but you lose energy for going downtown. So going every day will probably mess up way the walkthrough suggests because they need the energy for other things and you may be not able to plan a weekend if you don't have enough energy.
You can recoup the energy by buying coffee so you will spend more money if you do that, but the discount is huge so for example you could upgrade the boudoir enough to get a free potion from the door to door sales lady (I forget her name) when you seduce her. The discount saves you more money than you would have to spend on coffee to get the discount in addition to unlocking the option to get lingerie and other stuff sooner at the discounted rate. You can buy that stuff without the discount but if you're going to buy it anyway, might as well get it sooner rather than later.

Edit: Now that I check again, this might only work if you have the unlimited sessions cheat on. I'm trying a hypnocist playthrough right now without cheats and wasn't able to hypnotize the bondage girl or Rae on Tuesday. Probably why it's not in the walkthrough.

Last edited:

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
So has anyone made a new character mod yet? or aside from the bug fixes, is there any new content yet?

ps How to increase Alexis the Personal Assistant's Confidence?

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there some reason I'm missing that you wouldn't want to accept all 3 of the initial girls as clients immediately instead of waiting like the walkthrough has you do? If you take them all you get extra time to train them before their time is up and you also get more money since they're clients. You can't do a weekend training session with all 3 of them in 1 week but you can still do the regular training sessions.

You end up with more money doing that than if you follow the walkthrough and I think you also end up with more progress with the girls. I'm still pretty new to this game so still trying to figure things out. Also you can make a little more progress with the neighbor girl on the hypnotist path if you buy a dildo before she comes over after you have dinner with her and her hubby. You can get the discount from Rae just in time to do that on the Hypnotist path. On the Playboy path you don't need it. Haven't tried the Dom path yet.

MasterMind72

Nov 27, 2017
Ey! I'm trying different paths and I'm a little stuck, does anyone know how to transform the principal into a doll?
what is the requirement?

dude2211

May 25, 2019
Is there some reason I'm missing that you wouldn't want to accept all 3 of the initial girls as clients immediately instead of waiting like the walkthrough has you do? If you take them all you get extra time to train them before their time is up and you also get more money since they're clients. You can't do a weekend training session with all 3 of them in 1 week but you can still do the regular training sessions.

You end up with more money doing that than if you follow the walkthrough and I think you also end up with more progress with the girls. I'm still pretty new to this game so still trying to figure things out. Also you can make a little more progress with the neighbor girl on the hypnotist path if you buy a dildo before she comes over after you have dinner with her and her hubby. You can get the discount from Rae just in time to do that on the Hypnotist path. On the Playboy path you don't need it. Haven't tried the Dom path yet.
You don't get extra time. All the first clients have a certain amount of weeks you get to train them, after you accept the message. Not certain how many weeks each have but anyway. The guide maybe starts jasmine and elsa earlier so they quit closer to the same week? Doesn't really matter what order you start in since you only get new clients after an old one has left. But you get more weekends for each clients' first weeks of training which helps to get past some checks in their weekday training.

Last edited:
Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You don't get extra time. All the first clients have a certain amount of weeks you get to train them, after you accept the message. Not certain how many weeks each have but anyway. The guide maybe starts jasmine and elsa earlier so they quit closer to the same week? Doesn't really matter what order you start in since you only get new clients after an old one has left. But you get more weekends for each clients' first weeks of training which helps to get past some checks in their weekday training.
Ok that makes more sense, thanks. I was thinking the end of their contract was fixed regardless when you start, but if it's a set duration rather than a set end date then that makes sense.

I can definitely see why waiting a few weeks for Elsa would make sense since initially you can't really afford the upgrades to the boudoir and dungeon that give you bonuses with her (unless you cheat or take the Moneybags start). Chelsea is less of a concern since I don't think the room upgrades really matter for her, just the lingerie.

hunding

Feb 16, 2018
I change Rae into a showgirl, but I miss her has my bimbo is there a way to convert her to a bimbo and have her at home

TitanSon

Mar 11, 2017
I change Rae into a showgirl, but I miss her has my bimbo is there a way to convert her to a bimbo and have her at home
I think you wanna know if she can be a showgirl and a bimbo .... simple answer ... no you have to choose if she will be the GF or Hypno-GF or Bimbo or Showgirl ... she can't be 2 Versions of the shown ones at the same time

hunding

Feb 16, 2018
I think you wanna know if she can be a showgirl and a bimbo .... simple answer ... no you have to choose if she will be the GF or Hypno-GF or Bimbo or Showgirl ... she can't be 2 Versions of the shown ones at the same time
Oh no I know that I was more looking for a console command to change her from showgirl to bimbo

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes