latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Sorry if this is a stupid question or if it has been answered before, But what does SoS mean in relation to the walk through with elsa. I.e Week 18, Elsa: No -> Yes -> SoS ? I'm sure its something simple but i can figure it out.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I have never tried that with her, but if I had to guess I'd say you have to build her desire up pretty high (or console bash it), and relent the first few times you attempt it with her.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Terri miss me and want to play with me after beeing trained. But I can't contact her nowhere. No content so far or bug?

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
i have skyrocketed jasmine's stats and still can't figure how to sway her for girlfriend material, i only see the description "see you more than f@ck buddy. home visits-public events-showgirl events-lingerie gifts doesn't work for progress further on me.
Anyone who managed to do it can please say something?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you have given her both gifts, and gotten to the point where you can sex her at her house and at the club, then you should just be able to ask her to be your girlfriend and she'll say yes and move in. I would suggest that when you make sweet sweet sexy time with her and the game gives you the option to wait for her to cum first, always take that option with any of the characters you wish to have as a voluntary Girlfriend. Try that a few times to improve your relationship wit her and then ask her.

Reactions: periergeia

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
If you have given her both gifts, and gotten to the point where you can sex her at her house and at the club, then you should just be able to ask her to be your girlfriend and she'll say yes and move in. I would suggest that when you make sweet sweet sexy time with her and the game gives you the option to wait for her to cum first, always take that option with any of the characters you wish to have as a voluntary Girlfriend. Try that a few times to improve your relationship wit her and then ask her.
Iwas afraid that club sex would get me some whore root so i avoided this one. Thank you:)

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Just have to pipe back in on this discussion. Been in a horrible mood all day, DL'd the .h version last night, so fired it up. Just getting to beat on them ho's was therapy. "player.reputation=x" is a code I tried that worked, so in future I will immediately try to train dem ho's how I want & see if that works once I begin failing the training parameters but create my dark legion of cock sucking whores. I doubt that's an option yet, but I'm happy with firing it up, being super dom, having a beer & then scrubbing that play-thru.
New content is a good thing, but I tend to wait a few months to let the game not be so familiar. Glad to know you can just use what's been here since the RAGS conversion to just rub an angry one out & go about your business.
& apology to the dev, I didn't go further than I needed to personally, so I didn't see all them new renders & shit. Probably won't go further than Donna for a few months, I'm waiting on the Asian chick being super-proofed before I take a big bite & see what I've been missing.
Oh, shoulda prefaced this by saying I usually don't re-use saves between versions

[edit]OH & huge thx for King Tut mod on page 1. Haven't tried the other's, haven't needed to.[/edit]

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Is there a way to convince Lauren to have anal sex with you willingly?
I *think* it goes like this... you do the sexy stuff to the point you can visit her in her office & get more than a blowjob. I think there's a conversation if you gave the plug.... Don't quote me on that, but several months ago I seem to recall that(?) May have involved love potion, I just raped her last play, was satisfying considering my mood. I'm pretty sure there's a way, you even get a hint when you go to do it. You can't neglect going to see her in her office whether I'm right or wrong.

21Stitches

Aug 17, 2017
Sorry if it has been asked before, but how do you get hanna in .7h as hypnotist? i cant seem to get her when the letter comes, and the walkthrough isnt helping in that regard

White

Feb 22, 2017
I *think* it goes like this... you do the sexy stuff to the point you can visit her in her office & get more than a blowjob. I think there's a conversation if you gave the plug.... Don't quote me on that, but several months ago I seem to recall that(?) May have involved love potion, I just raped her last play, was satisfying considering my mood. I'm pretty sure there's a way, you even get a hint when you go to do it. You can't neglect going to see her in her office whether I'm right or wrong.
I tried with and without love potion and it just doesn't seem to work. Thanks for answering though.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
i have skyrocketed jasmine's stats and still can't figure how to sway her for girlfriend material, i only see the description "see you more than f@ck buddy. home visits-public events-showgirl events-lingerie gifts doesn't work for progress further on me.
Anyone who managed to do it can please say something?
did you have her to become a showgirl at the club that is what i did and it shows when i call her to visit me where i can ask her to be girlfriend

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Rae if you ask her to be your girlfriend you can use a transformation potion on her to turn her into a Bimbo or a showgirl

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
How much content we have for the sales lady atm? I'd like to see any continuation after the MC managed to had sex with her other than she's moving away. Or better, able to train her and make her GF. :love:

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes