Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Taken from Hypnopics thread:

7i PC:
7i Mac:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Important notes:
regarding the current build:
  • Old saves will not be compatible. When we get to 0.8, our expectation is that old saves will be compatible throughout the 0.8 cycle, but that's not the case in 0.7
  • All images are included in the build. When we get to 0.8, the expectation is that images in 0.8a will not need to be downloaded again for future 0.8 patches/expansions, but that's not going to be the case until all artwork is upgraded, and that's not going to happen until the 0.7 cycle is finished

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
anyone have a list of models used ingame? played this a really long time ago debating if i want to restart

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
"This new release absolutely requires a new save. Please do not use your old saves"

Well, that sucks a little :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I decided to wait a long time ago, until the saves will be carried over and by now I have to wonder how many more 0.7 versions will there be until we finally get to 0.8 and a stable build with saves which will keep?

Wife Trainer requires so much time to play, I simply don't have the time available to invest it into this game if I have to start a new save every update,

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I really hope for some new major content, because this is really a fun game ... and oddly enough, I dont mind the "free-roam" elements. Somehow they fit the game quite well and with improved navigation they are better to handle.

Reactions: accelfaiz555

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
got a qustion, in the walkthrough you are told for one of the wifes to "make out" with her in your training session, ic an do everything to her, even fuck her,.. but there is NO option regardless of day or progress to "make out" so... what am i supposed to do?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello,
I have version 7i
Nicole as a teaching aid is broken as I can't train to be it after her husband allows the affair.
i am on the moneybags route and did the new first wife to a dom, jasmine is a show girl and comes over when I call, and still working on terri and elsa right now.
cavebear

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Does this game have direct incest between the MC and his relatives ? Or is it planned ?
The games incest involves one of your clients if you choose to guide her in that direction. The MC doesn't have any family to speak of and doubt he ever will because it doesn't really fit the game

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
got a qustion, in the walkthrough you are told for one of the wifes to "make out" with her in your training session, ic an do everything to her, even fuck her,.. but there is NO option regardless of day or progress to "make out" so... what am i supposed to do?
You have to kiss her before you can make out with her

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
The games incest involves one of your clients if you choose to guide her in that direction. The MC doesn't have any family to speak of and doubt he ever will because it doesn't really fit the game
Yes I know about that since my question but thanks for replying

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
Nicole have only Examine and Send her home. Its a bug? i started new game
Fixed.
Use console with:
jump nicole_first_visit

Last edited:
Reactions: ubblesnop
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes