WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
The Nicole training bug can be fixed by correcting line 75 of nicole.rpy (in the game\modules\00core\minor_characters\nicole folder) to use "_first_visit" instead of just "_visit" as follows:
Code:
    living_room.action_visit_nicole = living_room.add_action("Train Nicole to be Your Teaching Aide", label = nicole.short_name + "_first_visit", context = '_contact_other', condition = "living_room.is_empty and nicole.can_be_interacted and nicole.has_tag('available_today') and not nicole.has_tag('teaching_aide') and nicole.teaching_aide_training_available and nicole.fixed_location is None")
But, once you've already started the game, you'll have to type or copy&paste the corrected line (above) into the console (normally opened with <Shift-O> & closed with <Esc> or command "exit" [without quotes]) to add the action to the bottom of the living room actions list. Or, if you've already called her there, you can type "jump nicole_first_visit" into the console.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Version 0.7i:
I'm wondering why only the last modifier of same type is applied to customer's attributes. For example, the first time with Elsa (what about you? & cuddling) gives Resistance -5 AND -10 but only -10 is applied to Elsa's attributes. Also, sometimes modifiers are applied in middle of a scene instead of the normal style in the end of the scene.

Edit: The first -5 was applied to attributes but it was only shown in the end of the scene.

When having only 15 energy in the weekend and you decide to hypnotize the customer, you can't apply modifiers because the energy is substracted in the middle of the scene so ENDING the weekend at Energy 0. But it doesn't matter if you empty your balls twice during the weekend while having only 15 energy when starting the weekend event.

Please fix it so that modifiers are shown at the moment when they were applied to attributes.

PS. It's so odd that the only attribute that the player can see as a number is resistance. All others are from very high to very low with 2 or 3 internal steps.

Last edited:

knaller871

Apr 9, 2018
The Nicole training bug can be fixed by correcting line 75 of nicole.rpy (in the game\modules\00core\minor_characters\nicole folder) to use "_first_visit" instead of just "_visit" as follows:
Code:
    living_room.action_visit_nicole = living_room.add_action("Train Nicole to be Your Teaching Aide", label = nicole.short_name + "_first_visit", context = '_contact_other', condition = "living_room.is_empty and nicole.can_be_interacted and nicole.has_tag('available_today') and not nicole.has_tag('teaching_aide') and nicole.teaching_aide_training_available and nicole.fixed_location is None")
But, once you've already started the game, you'll have to type or copy&paste the corrected line (above) into the console (normally opened with <Shift-O> & closed with <Esc> or command "exit" [without quotes]) to add the action to the bottom of the living room actions list. Or, if you've already called her there, you can type "jump nicole_first_visit" into the console.
works, ty...

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
question
does this remake add extra outcomes for some late wives? like getting some to keep cheating without having to resort to transformation potions or the collar

Reactions: ubblesnop

TheWrongGuy

Apr 16, 2018
monksims The reason you can "only"... "see as a number is resistance. All others are from very high to very low with 2 or 3 internal steps." ...... is because your a hypnotist. Each choice(hypnotist(resistance),playboy(desire), & naturaly dom(dominance)) of MC gets to see one stat as a number, I believe it was mentioned also at the start of the game. There are mods which I believe will allow you to see each stat as a number. Best regards, Happy Holidays!

Reactions: monksims

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
Thanks, this is the bit i didnt know hence couldnt get it to work, after looking through the coide i noticed it is supposed to call _first_visit and changed that, but it still didnt work, after using the console, everything is great.

taylorswift22

Dec 7, 2019
Have you tried looking at the OP? There's three mods and a walkthrough right at the bottom.
Didn't really want to use cheat mods but I realize now I should've clicked on Master Trainer earlier cause I found a mod list through it. Thank you for assisting me with my stupidity haha.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
so is there any other endings for terri other than babygirl, slave, hypno assistant and lesbian? like can i make terri bisexual and my girlfriend?

also i can't train nicole at all

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
Is it possibe to get Ivy, Donna, lauren and sam to move in?
without enslavement for lauren?
Is there good content for assistan terri or does she still leave? thanks

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Is it possibe to get Ivy, Donna, lauren and sam to move in?
without enslavement for lauren?
Is there good content for assistan terri or does she still leave? thanks
Ivy: at present, no.
Donna: I think the answer is no.
Lauren: only as a slave.
Sam: only as a doll.
Terri: You can have her move in as a slave, but there's not much content for her that way.
In each case, I WISH we could have more. The dev's aesthetic tends to be, "players must choose one single path, and play a new game if they want to experience anything else." For me that's too much like real life, and makes the game a melancholy experience; for instance, the only way to dominate Cassandra requires you to permanently lose Terri. These games are fantasies, and I'd like to have my cake and eat it too, to have Cassandra and keep Terri.

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
Ivy: at present, no.
Donna: I think the answer is no.
Lauren: only as a slave.
Sam: only as a doll.
Terri: You can have her move in as a slave, but there's not much content for her that way.
In each case, I WISH we could have more. The dev's aesthetic tends to be, "players must choose one single path, and play a new game if they want to experience anything else." For me that's too much like real life, and makes the game a melancholy experience; for instance, the only way to dominate Cassandra requires you to permanently lose Terri. These games are fantasies, and I'd like to have my cake and eat it too, to have Cassandra and keep Terri.
but given the new natur eof the game it should be possible to mod all that in, right?
I may look into it when im on vacation. Not sure how it would change the game to mod existing characters but its doable in theory.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You can also get Lauren to move in as a Bimbo (which I think requires use of a Transformation Pill). I don't think I've ever played the blackmail path, does that lead to prostitution content? Does she move in with you?

Also, they need to have Ivy available as a live-in toy for MC. Asa Akira is quite the dime.

Reactions: ubblesnop
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes