Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Nicole have only Examine and Send her home. Its a bug? i started new game
Same for me. Plus I found other problems, for example when you give the transformation potion to Chelsea (to become gf), I can't interact with her. Same for Elsa.
This is what I found so far...

Reactions: ubblesnop

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
You have to kiss her before you can make out with her
ok i had a look and the walkthrough says "ELSA: Talk -> Talk closer -> Make out -> Lift top "
the options i get after "talk-> talk closer-> are (Hypno/send her home/kiss/cuddle/touch herself/model for you/sex training/obedience training) no option results in the choice to cllick "make out" either the walkthrough is bullshit, or somethings amiss.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
ok i had a look and the walkthrough says "ELSA: Talk -> Talk closer -> Make out -> Lift top "
the options i get after "talk-> talk closer-> are (Hypno/send her home/kiss/cuddle/touch herself/model for you/sex training/obedience training) no option results in the choice to cllick "make out" either the walkthrough is bullshit, or somethings amiss.
So kiss her first and then make out next time. The guy you quoted already told you as much and it's not exactly a giant mental leap.
And yes, the walkthroughs haven't been updated for a while, which is mentioned in the post, so things might have changed somewhat.

Reactions: ubblesnop

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
So any way to get Ivy to wear will tamer one last time?
As of now, there is no way to add Ivy to your harem, or to get her to be submissive on a consistent basis.

There’s a lot to love in this game, but I don’t enjoy the dev’s aesthetic of frustration. With any luck, future updates will allow us to claim Ivy.

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
Does someone still have a link to the previous version? The mods I've been using aren't fully compatible with the update.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
So, i was in the middle of Donna's quest but i need to find someone that embraced the lifestylse as a bimbo for her training to continue.. And that's someone i can't find anywhere, do you guys know where to find someone like that?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So, i was in the middle of Donna's quest but i need to find someone that embraced the lifestylse as a bimbo for her training to continue.. And that's someone i can't find anywhere, do you guys know where to find someone like that?
girl at the jewelry store

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Jewelry store? Am i missing something? Do you mean Eros Store, the girl Rae by any chance? If so, she's propably bugged because she isn't there anymore. (For me that is)
A jewelry store opens in the office tower. The owner is a bimbo.

TheWrongGuy

Apr 16, 2018
I have the same problem with untrainable Nicole but also going to lawyer Janice 'jo_image' not found pops up when entering the office, so its the base office image and not the secretary as her image is there.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I got an error with the new introductory girl (IVY). I'm playing a Naturally Dominant but trying to teach her to be a Domme.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes