BruceCM

Jan 5, 2020
Great game .... I assume there will be more content for most of the 'minor characters' & ex clients, though? I'm curious about stats, since they seem to go to rather ridiculous numbers, too? Just wondering why such a range is needed, thanks :cool:

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
i have the 0.7i version and i have a guestion... is nicole training bugged... i call her to train but nothing happens only examine and send her home actions r available..

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
i have the 0.7i version and i have a guestion... is nicole training bugged... i call her to train but nothing happens only examine and send her home actions r available..
You need 7j or you can fix given some pages ago

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
WHY I CANT OPEN MESSAGES in the start of the game
I don't know if they tried/succeeded/failed to change or fix this, but when the 0.7 (Ren'Py) version was first released, if you turned on the Modding Guide at the initial start of the game, you couldn't actually play the game (it was included to allow interested parties to look into the modding basics). You could move within the house I think, but messages and the town were unable to be used. I'm guessing this is likely the problem you're having. If so, just start the game with only the base gameplay option checked, unless you want to start with the MoneyBags option too (unnecessary as you can easily find instructions and commands or mods within this thread to cheat the money limit.)

If not, you need to try to start again, with all the same initial choices you made to see if you can replicate your problem and then describe what you've started with so some can inform the devs to look into it.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
when you accept to set Tracy fol lesbian hook ups in your house there r 2 options "bring her own date" and "you find her some1"... you can set her up with Diamond normally but if you pick Elsa the game bugs.

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
I cant seem to get this game to work. I can get to the screenshot 5, in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7i-wife-trainer.78/post-2582448

But when I click the phone icon to check my messages(as the game says to do), nothing happens. I'm running v0.7i in windows sandbox on windows 10. I tried holding shift down after starting it, and have tried running it with all the 3 render options available(opengl, software and directx).

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Look at screenshot 2 in the link you posted. Did you turn on the mod guide option? As I stated 3 posts above, starting with the mod guide on will disable the functionality of the game.

Also, I've never used Windows Sandbox. Has anyone here used it and had problems running Ren'Py games? You could check the Ren'Py discussion forum by the developer and see if anyone has reported a compatibility issue between Ren"Py and Sandbox

Last edited:

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
Nope, I just left the default options on. Tried removing the money bags option, doesnt make a difference. Its like the clicks on the phone arent registering correctly. This is the first out of like 10-15 renpy games I've had any problems running in windows sandbox.

Edit: Got it to work now. Inside the sandbox I had to download a and install it. After installing it worked.

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Nope, I just left the default options on. Tried removing the money bags option, doesnt make a difference. Its like the clicks on the phone arent registering correctly. This is the first out of like 10-15 renpy games I've had any problems running in windows sandbox.
I can’t help your technical issue, but I recommend you keep trying. The game is unique and it offers some great paths. I’m unfamiliar with sandbox.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Are you able to change rooms, or go to town and do stuff there?
If not, then I suggest going to the over on Hypnopics, and post your problem where WifeTrainer can see it. Be as specific as possible about your start of game settings, what you're doing and where, and anything else you think might be relevant.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, but most people who describe the same problem have more than just 'core game' turned on at the start. 0.7i ran ok for me on Windows 10 (not Sandbox), and the 0.7j update was just a bugfix, so that shouldn't have changed anything...

Edit: Actually, go to their first. You might get quicker help that way.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes