scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I can’t help your technical issue, but I recommend you keep trying. The game is unique and it offers some great paths. I’m unfamiliar with sandbox.
BTW, if you find a solution to your problem, please post here and let us know what it was. :)

Johor1

Nov 9, 2018
I'm getting the Nicole training bug on 7j. Activating the console in the continue/quit screen after running unren.bat with option 3 and entering the fix gives this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/nicole/nicole.rpy", line 524, in script
    $ nicole.training_session()
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/nicole/nicole.rpy", line 524, in <module>
NameError: name 'nicole' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/nicole/nicole.rpy", line 524, in script
  File "(root_path)\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7j-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "(root_path)\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7j-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/nicole/nicole.rpy", line 524, in <module>
NameError: name 'nicole' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
The Wife Trainer Files 0.7j
Sun Feb 09 20:41:20 2020
where I've replaced the actual path with (root_path). I uninstalled and re-installed, but it makes no difference. Any idea how to fix this? (Sorry if already asked.)

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I posted the link for WifeTrainer's Discord channel earlier on this page. That's probably the best bet for troubleshooting fix problems.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Is it just me or is Nicole broken?
During her training session, you can only send her home.
PS: using cheatomatic
oops, forgot to refresh and missed the above posts xD

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
can any one share a save file 0.7j with terri as a doll please
Not a save, but you can go to the console and enter "jump terri_convert_doll" (without the quote marks). You need to be training her before you can use the command.

zobiku

Jul 29, 2018
Not a save, but you can go to the console and enter "jump terri_convert_doll" (without the quote marks). You need to be training her before you can use the command.
it dosent work im using master key mod and i get cassandra early so terri goes directly to cassandra but i can start new game and make it easy thank you for the tip

Last edited:

remimalay

Jul 27, 2019
I accidentally set Jasmine's downtown event to permenantly ignore then progressed through the game without realising, is there a way to reset the ignore flag?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes