Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
Is this game on hold or abandoned ?... its been like 4 months since the last update... can we asume is not developed anymore ?

likebutta

Mar 1, 2018
Loving this game! I do have a question. I thought I had found the answer in this thread but I am either dumb or something else is wrong (probably the former). I have the bug where Nicole gives me no options when I speak with her other than send her home. I tried the ".j" version but got the same result. Do I need to start a new game with version J? I've seen several people mention putting a command into console but not sure how to get to that. Do I need some kind of mod to be able to access that? Sorry, still a bit new to this!
Quoting Semeicardia on the WT Discord: "Generally speaking, for any RenPy game, even if save games works from version to version any issues in the save game will persist in the new version. I personally start a new save file each version to be sure. I'd be rather disappointed if I imported a save game from the previous version and discovered my save did not have access to the new content. Better safe than sorry, in my opinion. So load saves from previous versions at your own "risk", but as I explained, you may have to start over for the issue to be solved. I know starting over can be annoying, but it does give you opportunity to do things just ever so slightly different and maybe discover something new :)"

antiduke_99

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Quoting Semeicardia on the WT Discord: "Generally speaking, for any RenPy game, even if save games works from version to version any issues in the save game will persist in the new version. I personally start a new save file each version to be sure. I'd be rather disappointed if I imported a save game from the previous version and discovered my save did not have access to the new content. Better safe than sorry, in my opinion. So load saves from previous versions at your own "risk", but as I explained, you may have to start over for the issue to be solved. I know starting over can be annoying, but it does give you opportunity to do things just ever so slightly different and maybe discover something new :)"
Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. Just started over with the .7 installation. Working now and basically back where I was. Thanks.

Reactions: likebutta

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
There was a small update that hasn't reach here yet, if someone can put the link on main page is appreciated

Current Version 0.7j (27 Dec 2019)

IMPORTANT NOTES regarding the current build:
  • Old saves will not be compatible. When we get to 0.8, our expectation is that old saves will be compatible throughout the 0.8 cycle, but that's not the case in 0.7
  • All images are included in the build. When we get to 0.8, the expectation is that images in 0.8a will not need to be downloaded again for future 0.8 patches/expansions, but that's not going to be the case until all artwork is upgraded, and that's not going to happen until the 0.7 cycle is finished

Please download the correct version for your operating system:

PC:

Mac:

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
There was a small update that hasn't reach here yet, if someone can put the link on main page is appreciated

Current Version 0.7j (27 Dec 2019)

IMPORTANT NOTES regarding the current build:
  • Old saves will not be compatible. When we get to 0.8, our expectation is that old saves will be compatible throughout the 0.8 cycle, but that's not the case in 0.7
  • All images are included in the build. When we get to 0.8, the expectation is that images in 0.8a will not need to be downloaded again for future 0.8 patches/expansions, but that's not going to be the case until all artwork is upgraded, and that's not going to happen until the 0.7 cycle is finished

Please download the correct version for your operating system:

PC: Mega

Mac: Mega
Is there a changelog for 7J?

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
Is there a changelog for 7J?
0.7j is basically a "hotfix" for 0.7i. It's mainly to fix the issue that was preventing Nicole from being trained as your Teaching Aide, though it also fixes other minor issues with 0.7i that have been reported to date and improves some back end code.

Reactions: Daba

SuperAn

Oct 6, 2017
is there any post training ivy content or is she purely there to teach game mechanics?
Yes. Ivy can visit you after the training and there are some options according to your interactions during the training, she can be your domme, your submissive, a showgirl in the club or your lover.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Thanks, built that's not the one I'm looking for that's clerk from jewellery store.
I'm looking for Jasmine/Jiggles, the exhibitionist
Jasmine is Lacey Duvalle. You can find every model's name at the model credits on the menu

Reactions: nnv44487

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Thanks, built that's not the one I'm looking for that's clerk from jewellery store.
I'm looking for Jasmine/Jiggles, the exhibitionist
My apologies, the name Jiggles (I only know her as Jasmine) was unfamiliar to me, so I assumed it would be the girl with the biggest tits in the game.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes