MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Is exclusive of the supersexy, the hypnotist and dominant cant take her like a doll. U can use cheats but if u r playing history lines sophie, rae, chelsea, hannah, Dee, Julia, Amy have exclusives options (like hannah doll) with him
ONLY SUPERSEXY
1.-When se calls first time to the school propose to have sex for relax
2.-She calls u sometimes in the terri trainING, may be after, u can call her too for her money problems
3.-Use the will tamer in her she calls u every 2 weeks. For have all options when is a doll u need fuck her in all options.
I'm sorry, I appreciate the help but I don't understand a lot of this explanation. First by 'supersexy' you mean 'playboy' assume? And second how do I get her to call me to the school? I managed to do it once but I have no idea how.

Nevertheless, thanks for the help

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
ok, yes in the console supersexy is playboy.

With Hypno u help her with the money in the club.

And with the dominant she works with u like a domme but im no sure how

Anyway she is a bitch she can end game if u dont have care about her she capture u 1588382783019.png

When u train the second group, (group 1 Elsa, Jasm, chels) (group 2 lauren, donna, terri)
Terri train has ´´Your youthfulness´´ option. After you work with her in this point, u will be have scenes in a school with terri, next week hannah calls u cause she is the principal of that school.

My friend tell me u can meet hannah with chelsea cause she has too school options after be ur girlfriend. but i never try

NP im boring in quarantine

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Well I've run into a new problem now, I'm currently training
ok, yes in the console supersexy is playboy.

With Hypno u help her with the money in the club.

And with the dominant she works with u like a domme but im no sure how

Anyway she is a bitch she can end game if u dont have care about her she capture u View attachment 641335

When u train the second group, (group 1 Elsa, Jasm, chels) (group 2 lauren, donna, terri)
Terri train has ´´Your youthfulness´´ option. After you work with her in this point, u will be have scenes in a school with terri, next week hannah calls u cause she is the principal of that school.

My friend tell me u can meet hannah with chelsea cause she has too school options after be ur girlfriend. but i never try

NP im boring in quarantine
Okay thanks so much. I've restarted the game (again), and I did encounter Hannah but as a a consequence of my bank investment failure. Now I'm up to the point where I'm training Terri and I'm doing all the 'youth' stuff but it doesn't give me any options with Hannah.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Hey guys, could you help me understand that game?

I am kinda stuck:

For fulfilling the mission with Lauren, i got her Submission to Extremly High
And for Donna i got the Desire also to Extremly high...

Now i still fail both missions and i dont get why. I understand that there is a walkthrought, but i rather would like to paly this gfame on my own, but i dodnt quite undertand what else i have to do to make progress :(

Edit: Okay, so i've searched throught the code and found this:
if lauren.sos >= 60
to be the check if the mission was succesfull... It seems like most other woman also have such checks, maybe one addition as well wich begs the question to me: Is Sense of Selfe ment to be a sure and also only way to win the contracts?

e.g.:
if donna.has_tag('stripped') or donna.sos > 50:
"Your engagement to train [donna.full_name] has now ended. You receive an email from her husband."
Edit2: I just tried ingame and can confirm now, if you focus on "Sense on Selfe" and neglet everything else, the husband will be pleased with her and will thank you...
Seems like a little bit odd to me that the "winning condition" is Sense of Self and not submission but maybe i missed some lines in the dialog where i get told to focus on that one as well ^^

Well, i hope i can help others who seem to fail to achiev these contracts :)

Last edited:
May 25, 2018
Is there anyone here who knows how to make her come for a booty call? I've been trying for hours, and still have not found away. What 'type' do I need to be (or whatever else I have to be) and how do I achieve it?
Three options, I think, all of which require the Playboy trait:
  1. Help her with the school's money problem. When she comes over to thank you, first try to make her relax, and then suggest a quick romp.
  2. Have sex with either Chelsea or Terri in the school. When Hannah complains about it, ask your lawyer (must have unlocked lawyer favors) to deal with it. When Hannah comes over to apologize, first try to make her relax, and then suggest a quick romp.
  3. Have sex with either Chelsea or Terri in the school. When Hannah complains about it, apologize. First talk about responsibility, then try to make her relax, and then suggest a quick romp.

Reactions: scarfer

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
Well I've run into a new problem now, I'm currently training

Okay thanks so much. I've restarted the game (again), and I did encounter Hannah but as a a consequence of my bank investment failure. Now I'm up to the point where I'm training Terri and I'm doing all the 'youth' stuff but it doesn't give me any options with Hannah.
Wtf
I never knew hannah as a debtor XD
OK step by step
Terri sesions
1.-talk to her < obedience
work on her training < on her face
Your youthfulnes

2.-work on her training
Your youthfulnes

3.-work on her training
Your youthfulnes

4.-work on her training < ypu could go further
Your youthfulnes

5.-work on her training < ypu could go further
1588397500395.png
Your youthfulnes

(((School scene))))

6.- Tuesday hannah calls u

1588397626985.png
go to visit the principal <<<<apoligize<<< big responsability<<<< i could hel u relax<<<< quic romp

7.-Next week wednesday
of course come in<<< start visit<<<< eat her out

after that she comes every 2 or 3 weeks. she will ask you foot job OK PLEase her, after anal, please her, eventually will tamer options will appear
1588398901296.png

Reactions: greenp

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
Hey guys, could you help me understand that game?

I am kinda stuck:

For fulfilling the mission with Lauren, i got her Submission to Extremly High
And for Donna i got the Desire also to Extremly high...

Now i still fail both missions and i dont get why. I understand that there is a walkthrought, but i rather would like to paly this gfame on my own, but i dodnt quite undertand what else i have to do to make progress :(

Edit: Okay, so i've searched throught the code and found this: to be the check if the mission was succesfull... It seems like most other woman also have such checks, maybe one addition as well wich begs the question to me: Is Sense of Selfe ment to be a sure and also only way to win the contracts?

e.g.:

Edit2: I just tried ingame and can confirm now, if you focus on "Sense on Selfe" and neglet everything else, the husband will be pleased with her and will thank you...
Seems like a little bit odd to me that the "winning condition" is Sense of Self and not submission but maybe i missed some lines in the dialog where i get told to focus on that one as well ^^

Well, i hope i can help others who seem to fail to achiev these contracts :)
1.- Sense of self is indispensable for continue watching the girls (except terri)
2.-a submissive lauren will not look for you after training u need give her love potion (dominant) or implant hypno trigger (hypnotist). It is not mandatory but a submissive lauren is a future slave and you can keep watching it balancing desire and submission but it won't give you the option to enslave it
3.- Donna Desire is the bimbo donna she has a great training with the lawyer janice and the jewerly julia, but you can't have a threesome with her daughter the feminist Dee and nor give you money like cum slut.

ChumkatZaun

Mar 18, 2019
I took a closer look at the code. It's a little complicated, but here's what I think it says:
  • She must come for a booty call.
  • It must be an even-numbered booty call (i.e. the 2nd, 4th, 6th etc.).
  • She must have given you at least one foot job.
  • During the last booty call, you must not have promised to let her give you a foot job next time.
  • She must have done anal at least once.
  • You must have a Will Tamer.
If you fulfill all those conditions, you should get the option to use the Will Tamer on her for the first time. Subsequent uses should then be possible during any booty call, but at most once per week.
Thanks man

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Wtf
I never knew hannah as a debtor XD
OK step by step
Terri sesions
1.-talk to her < obedience
work on her training < on her face
Your youthfulnes

2.-work on her training
Your youthfulnes

3.-work on her training
Your youthfulnes

4.-work on her training < ypu could go further
Your youthfulnes

5.-work on her training < ypu could go further
View attachment 641514
Your youthfulnes

(((School scene))))

6.- Tuesday hannah calls u

View attachment 641519
go to visit the principal <<<<apoligize<<< big responsability<<<< i could hel u relax<<<< quic romp

7.-Next week wednesday
of course come in<<< start visit<<<< eat her out

after that she comes every 2 or 3 weeks. she will ask you foot job OK PLEase her, after anal, please her, eventually will tamer options will appear
View attachment 641534
Thanks for the walkthrough, but it doesn't seem to work. I do get the school scene, but unfortunately Hannah doesn't contact met the day after or even several months after. I've skipped ahead more then 4 months and still nothing. I think that because I know her from the whole debtor thing it won't trigger. What might be the solution to that I wonder?

EDIT: Yeah it's defintely knowing her beforehand. I restarted from an earlier save and now when I train Terri, after the school scene, she contacts me.

Last edited:

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks for the walkthrough, but it doesn't seem to work. I do get the school scene, but unfortunately Hannah doesn't contact met the day after or even several months after. I've skipped ahead more then 4 months and still nothing. I think that because I know her from the whole debtor thing it won't trigger. What might be the solution to that I wonder?

EDIT: Yeah it's defintely knowing her beforehand. I restarted from an earlier save and now when I train Terri, after the school scene, she contacts me.
U r unlucky man

1.- More easy for hannah doll is no go to the bank. The bankruptcy apears only when u invest

2.-If u invest in the bank, u need tell bethany u works like a trainer wifes cause BETHANY calls u after the bankrupcity for work. U can convert Bethany in whore or sumbmisive for the videos of hannah but u lose hannah like doll she will be a domme
(I discover that for u :3)

3.-U can have the hanna doll after the bankrupcity training the club owner Gloria but is complicated.

The entertaining thing about the game is that small changes really move the outcome

<<<<Just follow the instructions I gave you without going to the bank hannah doll is easy to have. Remember have Wife Trainer [v0.7j] [Wife Trainer]
cause the Wife Trainer [v0.7i] [Wife Trainer] have bugs

On the other hand, if someone could give me the way of Terri doll I have it based on tricks but no in history lines

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
U r unlucky man

1.- More easy for hannah doll is no go to the bank. The bankruptcy apears only when u invest

2.-If u invest in the bank, u need tell bethany u works like a trainer wifes cause BETHANY calls u after the bankrupcity for work. U can convert Bethany in whore or sumbmisive for the videos of hannah but u lose hannah like doll she will be a domme
(I discover that for u :3)

3.-U can have the hanna doll after the bankrupcity training the club owner Gloria but is complicated.

The entertaining thing about the game is that small changes really move the outcome

<<<<Just follow the instructions I gave you without going to the bank hannah doll is easy to have. Remember have Wife Trainer [v0.7j] [Wife Trainer]
cause the Wife Trainer [v0.7i] [Wife Trainer] have bugs

On the other hand, if someone could give me the way of Terri doll I have it based on tricks but no in history lines
Thanks for everything. Unfortunately I'm now very curious about this Gloria thing. How does that work? I can get Hannah the doll through training the presidents wife (Gloria), how? You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention ;)

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks for everything. Unfortunately I'm now very curious about this Gloria thing. How does that work? I can get Hannah the doll through training the presidents wife (Gloria), how? You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention ;)
For train gloria u need give the club Showgirls, Ivy,Nicole,Jasmine,Rae,Lauren are potentials candidates. After that u talk with the husband of gloria, then can pick Potions, money, and his wife. When u pick his wife gloria comes ur home for be trained. U need boudair full items for her cause u impress her with that. u train her 3 weeks for obey her husband, after that they will be ur friends and help u with hannah and Sam the Bartista and other things.

Hannah have money problems and they help her after a threesome, the next week after that hannah calls u and u can train her for use the will tamer
1588484884934.png

Reactions: greenp

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
For train gloria u need give the club Showgirls, Ivy,Nicole,Jasmine,Rae,Lauren are potentials candidates. After that u talk with the husband of gloria, then can pick Potions, money, and his wife. When u pick his wife gloria comes ur home for be trained. U need boudair full items for her cause u impress her with that. u train her 3 weeks for obey her husband, after that they will be ur friends and help u with hannah and Sam the Bartista and other things.

Hannah have money problems and they help her after a threesome, the next week after that hannah calls u and u can train her for use the will tamer
View attachment 642799
This is great. Do I need all of the showgirls you mentioned or just one or perhaps two? And also what playtype should I be? Dom, Hypno or playboy?

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
Python:
add tag 'trigger_implanted' to cassandra
cassandra.choice_talk_trigger = cassandra_club_talk_menu.add_choice("Use her trigger", "cassandra_club_hypno_trigger")
Note that her dialogue during the hypno-sex will be as if you have given Terri to her, even if you have not done that.
Tried typing all these in several different variations. Maybe I'm an idiot but still won't work. Tried "cassandra.add_tag('trigger_implanted')" still nothing is in the menu and tried adding the other and wouldn't work. Please just spell it out for me. Again I'm probably just doing it wrong and and can't figure out how simple it is.

May 25, 2018
Tried typing all these in several different variations. Maybe I'm an idiot but still won't work. Tried "cassandra.add_tag('trigger_implanted')" still nothing is in the menu and tried adding the other and wouldn't work. Please just spell it out for me. Again I'm probably just doing it wrong and and can't figure out how simple it is.
I've tested it several times and it works perfectly every time.
The second command is the important one. Make sure you type it in correctly; even a single typo can make it not work.

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
This is great. Do I need all of the showgirls you mentioned or just one or perhaps two? And also what playtype should I be? Dom, Hypno or playboy?
only one, for hannah doll only playboy but u can blackmail lauren for showgirl and after give her potion and have her like slave. Jasmine works too like girlfriend and showgirl same time.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes