HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Is there a way to unset the flag for jasmine's public photos? put in a bunch of hours and just got to a point where I'm losing her due that flag and don't have a save that far back.

May 25, 2018
Anyone know the 'console command' to give Cassandra hypno trigger to have sex with you in the club?
Python:
add tag 'trigger_implanted' to cassandra
cassandra.choice_talk_trigger = cassandra_club_talk_menu.add_choice("Use her trigger", "cassandra_club_hypno_trigger")
Note that her dialogue during the hypno-sex will be as if you have given Terri to her, even if you have not done that.

May 25, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the 'doll' options for, The Principal
Use a Will Tamer on her multiple times.

Terri the girlfriend
Make her get a boob job and then give her a transformation potion.

and the barista?
Make her try being a prostitute and let her go through all available clients (three in total, I think). Wait for the last client to want to buy her, and then go along with it. Eventually the client will offer to sell her back, in exchange for another girl. If you make the trade, you will get Sam the doll.

Reactions: lusiatru
May 25, 2018
The problem is getting to the point where you can do that, I haven't been able to collar Hannah at all
I took a closer look at the code. It's a little complicated, but here's what I think it says:
  • She must come for a booty call.
  • It must be an even-numbered booty call (i.e. the 2nd, 4th, 6th etc.).
  • She must have given you at least one foot job.
  • During the last booty call, you must not have promised to let her give you a foot job next time.
  • She must have done anal at least once.
  • You must have a Will Tamer.
If you fulfill all those conditions, you should get the option to use the Will Tamer on her for the first time. Subsequent uses should then be possible during any booty call, but at most once per week.

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
I took a closer look at the code. It's a little complicated, but here's what I think it says:
  • During the last booty call, you must not have promised to let her give you a foot job next time.
If you fulfill all those conditions, you should get the option to use the Will Tamer on her for the first time. Subsequent uses should then be possible during any booty call, but at most once per week.
jump hannah_convert_doll in the console for loose

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
jump hannah_convert_doll in the console for loose
I entered this into the console and it doesn't work because 'it's not defined'

EDIT: I tried putting in "hannah_convert_doll" and it kind of worked, the system acknowledges the code but doesn't do anything else. I have no means to summon her or anything.

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
I entered this into the console and it doesn't work because 'it's not defined'

EDIT: I tried putting in "hannah_convert_doll" and it kind of worked, the system acknowledges the code but doesn't do anything else. I have no means to summon her or anything.

U need put JUMP ´´jump hannah_convert_doll´´ if u use jump can have slaves girlfriends, bimbo girlfriends, submisibe dominants etc

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Is there anyone here who knows how to make her come for a booty call? I've been trying for hours, and still have not found away. What 'type' do I need to be (or whatever else I have to be) and how do I achieve it?

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
Is there anyone here who knows how to make her come for a booty call? I've been trying for hours, and still have not found away. What 'type' do I need to be (or whatever else I have to be) and how do I achieve it?
Is exclusive of the supersexy, the hypnotist and dominant cant take her like a doll. U can use cheats but if u r playing history lines sophie, rae, chelsea, hannah, Dee, Julia, Amy have exclusives options (like hannah doll) with him
ONLY SUPERSEXY
1.-When se calls first time to the school propose to have sex for relax
2.-She calls u sometimes in the terri trainING, may be after, u can call her too for her money problems
3.-Use the will tamer in her she calls u every 2 weeks. For have all options when is a doll u need fuck her in all options.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes