• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
is it just me. Or Jasmine's private show doesn't end her session.
PS: Ivy's post training also doesn't disappear for some actions.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I read somewhere on this thread you can get Julia to invite you over to her house with her husband? How Exactly do I accomplish this?

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
You need to give her the jeweled handcuffs you get from Faryn if you do well during her visit.
I have the handcuffs and when I try to give them to her it says I should "talk to her about it". So I do that and it gives me the option to "discuss the handcuffs", which I do and then you get several option to play with/fuck her. But after that there's no invitation to her house or her husband or anything. Here take a look, I've attached my save.

zobiku

Jul 29, 2018
I have the handcuffs and when I try to give them to her it says I should "talk to her about it". So I do that and it gives me the option to "discuss the handcuffs", which I do and then you get several option to play with/fuck her. But after that there's no invitation to her house or her husband or anything. Here take a look, I've attached my save.
after talking to her several times you have option to ask her on a date i think you should be playboy

Last edited:

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
I think the content regarding the neighbour is broken if you start with the tutorial. Same for the lady who sells items at your door. The timed events don't overlap anymore.

noneo'ya

Oct 22, 2017
just wish for an option to train one girl at a time instead of rushing with 3 or 4 clients. it would make the game a lot more enjoyable

Reactions: paul77

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I think the content regarding the neighbour is broken if you start with the tutorial. Same for the lady who sells items at your door. The timed events don't overlap anymore.
The issue with Nicole (the neighbor) is probably that some of her events are triggered by the number of times your clients have visited you, and I'm not sure Ivy even counts into that number. If you go to the console, you can enter player.client_visits_count=7 and on Tuesday Nicole should show up at your door asking about all the women coming in and out of your house.

subman543

Dec 2, 2019
There was also a glitch with the neighbor in version "i" so make sure you are running version "j". Run a search of this thread for a solution.

Taxeiraki

Jun 23, 2018
Hi folks. Hope everyone's keeping themselves safe these days. Just a quick note to let folks know where I am re the next release.

Everything for the release is complete except for Becky Sue's post-training content. And that content is coming along nicely. There are a few different paths that her story line can follow, depending on how her training proceeds. Two of those are now complete, and the third main path is having her as your girlfriend, and that's what I'm starting to work on next.

Timing depends on how many events and scenes she ends up getting as your girlfriend, whether I come down with covid-19 and how bad I get it, etc. You know, all the normal sorts of things.
:smile:
That's what the author wrote on discord.

Does anybody know if there's a mod to enable Anne the Tortured Soul content?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Does anybody know if there's a mod to enable Anne the Tortured Soul content?
I’d think all it would take would be a copy of a previous iteration of the game, right? You could just copy the anne file from the modules’ minor characters folder and overwrite the present version.

redneuck

Feb 27, 2019
Bored during Corona lock down I worked on an idea.
I want to get modders away from coding.

The idea is to have all information needed in the filename of the picture.
So I wrote a general parsing machine that gathers all the information from them image file names and a general run engine set creates dialogs, menu, set tags, reacts to conditions etc.
All the texts and menus are combined in a rpy file so this is easy to change, translate. extend etc.
Many phrases are similiar "Hello","How are you" etc. specially during sex :)
The individual ones are seldom.

So modders need to find images and change the filenames to create a story

Those who are good in juicy texting might also change the dialogs and menus in the text file and create new phrases

Coders could enhance, optimize or debug the renpy code

Again: everybody who can change a filename could create new episodes with this modding module

Last edited:

benzandra

Dec 23, 2019
Bored during Corona lock down I worked on an idea.
I want to get modders away from coding.

The idea is to have all information needed in the filename of the picture.
So I wrote a general parsing machine that gathers all the information from them image file names and a general run engine set creates dialogs, menu, set tags, reacts to conditions etc.
All the texts and menus are combined in a rpy file so this is easy to change, translate. extend etc.
Many phrases are similiar "Hello","How are you" etc. specially during sex :)
The individual ones are seldom.

So modders need to find images and change the filenames to create a story

Those who are good in juicy texting might also change the dialogs and menus in the text file and create new phrases

Coders could enhance, optimize or debug the renpy code

Again: everybody who can change a filename could create new episodes with this modding module
where do I find ur module?

• Love
Reactions: ubblesnop

redneuck

Feb 27, 2019
where do I find ur module?
Its in an early beta version - most of the rendering works. that means I create characters menus and conversation from image file names - I am just working on the locations so my rendered characters show up somewhere and disappear. I will post a version for those who want to be beta testers ... I would need those who test and some who create juicy texts :) I would also help if I can have contact to a core developer to integrate this best into the existing engine!

Last edited:

likebutta

Mar 1, 2018
Just have to say I love this game. I've spent countless hours on it and even replayed it several times to explore character paths. Can't wait to see what the next release has in store!

• Love
Reactions: ubblesnop

antiduke_99

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Loving this game! I do have a question. I thought I had found the answer in this thread but I am either dumb or something else is wrong (probably the former). I have the bug where Nicole gives me no options when I speak with her other than send her home. I tried the ".j" version but got the same result. Do I need to start a new game with version J? I've seen several people mention putting a command into console but not sure how to get to that. Do I need some kind of mod to be able to access that? Sorry, still a bit new to this!

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes