mattius77

May 16, 2017
guest1492

In regards to your comments about Chelsea, my understanding is that her Desire stat does not impact her progress during training at all outside of unlocking sex progress. But she has a variable called Desire To Change (or something along those lines) that must be elevated. In order to get that up, you have to gift her the slim lingerie that she cannot fit into at first; you have to structure a diet for weight loss; you have to have her workout a few times and I think do at least one weekend 'Boot Camp'; have her model the lingerie once she can fit into it; whatever event you're doing, explore the sex options available for that action.

I haven't read through the options to know if you have to successfully complete her diet training to progress Girlfriend options, I've never tried post-training content with her still Chubby.

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Image quality on the two just tend to throw me off a bit for them I think but that mod changed the images to:
Empty Nester model changed to Sarah Jessie
Daughter model changed to Bailey Brooke
Marilyn model changed for certain scenes to Britney Amber
Bimbo model changed for certain scenes to Nina Elle

Oh and there was a massage parlor mod also, so only 2 non-cheat mods that I know of.
A doubt, I am trying to replace the old donna with this new donna pics, I am using unren.batbut its taing forever . is ther any way to change only the donna and not unpack everything?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
A doubt, I am trying to replace the old donna with this new donna pics, I am using unren.batbut its taing forever . is ther any way to change only the donna and not unpack everything?
I've never used the mod myself. I prefer the empty nester to be older rather than what looks like her 30s in that mod but from what I know about unren is that no, you'll unpack everything. It's all in a single file that it's extracting from and doesn't have a file explorer type of option for it.

Reactions: elmandor

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yeah, I agree. 'Empty Nester' to me implies a woman with some more seasoning, if you follow me. A MILF can technically be in her 20s or even teens, although for the purpose of satisfying the fetish I think most of us think more of a lady in her 30s to 40s. But an Empty Nester has raised a child to independent adulthood (which I take to mean post-college age); at a minimum an Empty Nester should be in her mid 40s, and to me she should really be more like early 50s.

Payton Leigh is currently just over 50 years old, which is correct according to my rule book. But the images used in the game are probably from at least 10 years sgo, so that puts 'Donna' at the young end of that scale.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
God damn I thought when this game got ported to renpy that we will finally have a flood of content.. Guess I was wrong. Been years and still has much content as the original, which was unfinished to begin with.

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
God damn I thought when this game got ported to renpy that we will finally have a flood of content.. Guess I was wrong. Been years and still has much content as the original, which was unfinished to begin with.
To begin with, there is way more content now than was in the original. But much more importantly, the guy who makes this fabulous game does so in his spare time and he shares his efforts with us free of charge, so it's a bit rich to complain about the gaps between updates. But if you're not satisfied with the progress then why not just go elsewhere... or, make your own game. If you do the latter then perhaps you will appreciate that creating something as complex as wife trainer is nowhere near as easy as you might think.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
guest1492

In regards to your comments about Chelsea, my understanding is that her Desire stat does not impact her progress during training at all outside of unlocking sex progress. But she has a variable called Desire To Change (or something along those lines) that must be elevated. In order to get that up, you have to gift her the slim lingerie that she cannot fit into at first; you have to structure a diet for weight loss; you have to have her workout a few times and I think do at least one weekend 'Boot Camp'; have her model the lingerie once she can fit into it; whatever event you're doing, explore the sex options available for that action.

I haven't read through the options to know if you have to successfully complete her diet training to progress Girlfriend options, I've never tried post-training content with her still Chubby.
His information there is correct. You either raise Desire to keep her on a weight loss path, OR you raise Sense of Self to get her to feel better about her current appearance. You cannot raise both (to or above 50 I believe), or you will fail her training because she's as conflicted after training as she was before.
His girlfriend info appears to be complete too. Succeed in training her, Slim or Chubby. Gift her lingerie (before or during training) and jewelry and spend time with her.

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
I've never used the mod myself. I prefer the empty nester to be older rather than what looks like her 30s in that mod but from what I know about unren is that no, you'll unpack everything. It's all in a single file that it's extracting from and doesn't have a file explorer type of option for it.
I am not sure if its working at all.Unren was working for a whole day without any result...i checked task manager nd it too showed no activity. I just dont know if it is supposed to be like that or is it not working...

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, I agree. 'Empty Nester' to me implies a woman with some more seasoning, if you follow me. A MILF can technically be in her 20s or even teens, although for the purpose of satisfying the fetish I think most of us think more of a lady in her 30s to 40s. But an Empty Nester has raised a child to independent adulthood (which I take to mean post-college age); at a minimum an Empty Nester should be in her mid 40s, and to me she should really be more like early 50s.

Payton Leigh is currently just over 50 years old, which is correct according to my rule book. But the images used in the game are probably from at least 10 years sgo, so that puts 'Donna' at the young end of that scale.
lol i know i know, the old model is technically correct , i just wanted to try out the new mod

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
In regards to your comments about Chelsea, my understanding is that her Desire stat does not impact her progress during training at all outside of unlocking sex progress. But she has a variable called Desire To Change (or something along those lines) that must be elevated.
[...]
Yes, technically she has "Desire to Change" instead of the "Desire" stat. I just called it "Desire" because I thought that was obvious, but I will edit my post.
His information there is correct. You either raise Desire to keep her on a weight loss path, OR you raise Sense of Self to get her to feel better about her current appearance. You cannot raise both (to or above 50 I believe), or you will fail her training because she's as conflicted after training as she was before.
His girlfriend info appears to be complete too. Succeed in training her, Slim or Chubby. Gift her lingerie (before or during training) and jewelry and spend time with her.
I can confirm that you can get girlfriend status no matter if Chelsea is slim or chubby.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I've been having problems connecting to their website for months now. Had been able to on occasion. Haven't at all in a couple weeks.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Wife Trainer hasn't had as much time to work on the game since covid-19 started. So he's dealing with life right now, just doesn't this in his spare time. So don't expect super frequent updates all the time.

Usopp23

May 9, 2020
It omits the one with the most content: the hypno-assistant. For that you need to hypnotize her twice at the very beginning of the training.
Yes I forgot to mention this walkthrough was for the dominant guy. I eddited the post : ).

dasgerd said:
@Usopp23 could you please make this for the other characters as well?
I actually figured all this on my own while playing so this would be really massive. If you're stuck with something I can help you but definitely I cannot make a walkthroug for the whole game in the near future ='O.

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
not sure how this all works but 0.7k just dropped.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes