zobiku

Jul 29, 2018
I'm getting the same bug but I don't see anyone else mentioning a solution, has anyone else found a resolution for this?
I can't continue a few quest lines without it.
report it on discord its working fine for me in this version you can get reward from him only once

Last edited:

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
situation: I have lost Becky Sue and chose to keep Chelsea as a slave.
how do I get Becky Sue back where I can have her as a girlfriend (can get her to bedroom but cant interact and yes have added girlfriend tag) and put Chelsea back in the former clients tab (and have her not stay in bedroom after) using console commands

hershdna

Apr 25, 2017
situation: I have lost Becky Sue and chose to keep Chelsea as a slave.
how do I get Becky Sue back where I can have her as a girlfriend (can get her to bedroom but cant interact and yes have added girlfriend tag) and put Chelsea back in the former clients tab (and have her not stay in bedroom after) using console commands
how did you get becky sue as girlfriend?

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
how did you get becky sue as girlfriend?
two ways cheat or honest.
1 the honest way is (that I used) do as much with sub and desire without messing with her language or look.
2 then after her sugar daddy stops her training you can choose to be her new sugar daddy.
3 make her as happy as possible then ask her about contributing she will ask how and you can pick between getting her a job now at her current skill or to better herself (ie. going back to school) pick the school choice
4 after she is finished with school you can ask her to be your GF.

cheat (this is you finishing training where she stays with other guy)
use console commands

becky_sue.location=living_room (then use transformation potion to make her a bimbo)

becky_sue.remove_tag('bimbo')
becky_sue.remove_tag('transformed')
becky_sue.add_tag('girlfriend')

then she is your GF

Reactions: jugband

benzandra

Dec 23, 2019
two ways cheat or honest.
1 the honest way is (that I used) do as much with sub and desire without messing with her language or look.
2 then after her sugar daddy stops her training you can choose to be her new sugar daddy.
3 make her as happy as possible then ask her about contributing she will ask how and you can pick between getting her a job now at her current skill or to better herself (ie. going back to school) pick the school choice
4 after she is finished with school you can ask her to be your GF.

cheat (this is you finishing training where she stays with other guy)
use console commands

becky_sue.location=living_room (then use transformation potion to make her a bimbo)

becky_sue.remove_tag('bimbo')
becky_sue.remove_tag('transformed')
becky_sue.add_tag('girlfriend')

then she is your GF
well there is another "honest" way, dont touch anything related to submission and finish her training, once she comes back from her trip she'll leave her sugar daddy, then u can get her as gf or let her go home

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Nvm, I just realized it's just bisexual, how do you transform in to bimbo, I can only seem to transform her in to a doll?

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Guys!! Awesome update...Becky sue was one of my favs!! Also is any of the cheats working?? and how??I tried both master and cheatomatic old ways but not working

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
Guys!! Awesome update...Becky sue was one of my favs!! Also is any of the cheats working?? and how??I tried both master and cheatomatic old ways but not working
Edit cheatomatic.rpy and replace line 18:
player.add_item(cheatomatic, unique = True)
with
player.add_item(cheatomatic,1)

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Edit cheatomatic.rpy and replace line 18:
player.add_item(cheatomatic, unique = True)
with
player.add_item(cheatomatic,1)
tried that...that in itself did not work. Someone adviced me to move the folder to c:// which did the trick

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
Love the game, disappointed I couldn't keep seeing Chelsea the BBW and Donna the Empty-Nester afterwards. Didn't succeed with Elsa or Terri so I'll have to consult a walkthrough.

Looking forward to more, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Blabla95

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
hello
I have a problem with Marilyn and Janice. First time I go and meet them to discuss about Sam, they just tell me they are not interested and after that I can never meet them anymore; they are always busy and don"t have time.
Did I miss something?

Last edited:

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
hello
I have a problem with Marilyn and Janice. First time I go and meet them to discuss about Sam, they just tell me they are not interested and after that I can never meet them anymore; they are always busy and don"t have time.
Did I miss something?
You have to give them something first, they are not interested in Sam, but they would be interested in someone else maybe... I will let someone else post it, I don't know how to put in spoiler tab.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes