talrasha

Mar 15, 2018
This game has been my favorite for a while now. With the new release I am still trying to work out all of Becky Sue's paths, only finding it somewhat frustrating that she's another character that will lock out harems. With the change in order on the waves it definitely feels somewhat different, and slightly harder now given the unavailability of transformation potions as opposed to before this update but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It just requires better planning.

My only issue is I can't get Marilyn to work. Anytime I try to go get a reward for doing her a favor her security sends me back out. I call her, she says come meet her, her security tells you to get lost. Either a bug or I am missing something.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
This game has been my favorite for a while now. With the new release I am still trying to work out all of Becky Sue's paths, only finding it somewhat frustrating that she's another character that will lock out harems. With the change in order on the waves it definitely feels somewhat different, and slightly harder now given the unavailability of transformation potions as opposed to before this update but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It just requires better planning.

My only issue is I can't get Marilyn to work. Anytime I try to go get a reward for doing her a favor her security sends me back out. I call her, she says come meet her, her security tells you to get lost. Either a bug or I am missing something.

that's a bug they know about its being addressed for now this is what wife trainer said no idea if it helps

re Marilyn's rewards - this will be fixed in the next version. In the meantime, console (shift + O), $ marilyn.rewards_pending += 1 is the first command you need, then for Elsa "add tag 'elsa_reward_pending to marilyn" without the quotes, or for Terri "add tag 'terri_reward_pending to marilyn" again without quotes

Reactions: talrasha

talrasha

Mar 15, 2018
I haven't been able to get Becky with a bimbo transformation yet but as girlfriend Rebecca it's doll I believe. If Tammy comes and lives with you that option changes to turning Rebecca bi-sexual.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
try to hypno her two much she questions whats going on then you tell the truth thing is her as assisnt isn't really that fun. when i did it she was still kinda leaning towards being gay so i couldn't shag her.

oldfart

Aug 14, 2016
Cool thanks, do you know how to get the Donna Dee threesome? The Guide isn't completely sure and it looks like it might be outdated.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
yes its kinda complicated after you get Donna you have to do all talk options with her. A lot are resistance and sub related. after talking to her enough she confesses about her lesbian tendencies. talk to her enough you get options to reinforce then or deny them.

then after certain amount of time you will run into daughter if you force donna to visit while she's around. then invite her inside and tell her you know about family stuff.

then every few weeks you'll get a message from dee. chose all options will take some time. I went with Marilyn first. eve3ntually after enough visits you can talk about her mom tell her she has crush on her. you then arrange a dungeon event. but its takes a really long time to do it all. even if you uses rings transform potions and hypno.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
How do you make Terri your assistant?
Might require hypnotist path. Hypnotize her twice at the beginning. Unlike the other guy, I was able to shag her a lot, though she remains gay thruout; she lets you fuck her as a way to repay you for teaching her to be a hypnotist. The images used when you wake her up for a fuck are pretty hot to me, my fave of her; but there are some weird turns possible, like when (for no real discernible reason) her room might start to stink and she can turn out to be dead.

Reactions: Asuras
Mar 21, 2018
I added a mod to the game but it doesn't recognize it because of my existing save games. At the beginning of the game you have to select which modules you want to load. Is there anyway to update a current save game to recognize a new mod added mid game?

If not, is there a good list of console commands somewhere? Thanks!

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Is there a way to "save" Sam but also have her turned into the mindless fuck toy and you take her in as your toy?

Reactions: AJLee7385

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
that's a bug they know about its being addressed for now this is what wife trainer said no idea if it helps

re Marilyn's rewards - this will be fixed in the next version. In the meantime, console (shift + O), $ marilyn.rewards_pending += 1 is the first command you need, then for Elsa "add tag 'elsa_reward_pending to marilyn" without the quotes, or for Terri "add tag 'terri_reward_pending to marilyn" again without quotes
The correction is:
console (shift + O), $ marilyn.rewards_pending += 1 is the first command you need, then for Elsa "add tag 'elsa_reward_pending' to marilyn" without the quotes, or for Terri "add tag 'terri_reward_pending' to marilyn" again without quotes

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
I added a mod to the game but it doesn't recognize it because of my existing save games. At the beginning of the game you have to select which modules you want to load. Is there anyway to update a current save game to recognize a new mod added mid game?

If not, is there a good list of console commands somewhere? Thanks!
jump cheatomatic_pregame
jump king_tut_init

mattius77

May 16, 2017
what is the console comand to reset a transformation or to change the transformation
Who did you transform, and to what condition did you transform them? You have to remove the tag that's added when you use the Transformation Potion.

I think the syntax is as follows (remove the brackets):

[Client Name].rem_tag('[trait]')

For example, if you give the Transformation Potion to, say, Chelsea, the Console commands will look like this:

chelsea.rem_tag('transformed')
chelsea.rem_tag('transformed_girlfriend')
chelsea.rem_tag('transformed_slavegirl')
chelsea.transformed_via_object = False (if you used the Will Tamer on her)

And so on.

Those are just some of the traits. They're specific to each Client, so you'll need to refer to their .rpy file. (which can be opened with Notepad in Windows and is found in their directory ........ \WifeTrainerFiles-0.7k-pc\game\modules\00core\clients\[name])

Also, I am no expert on this. I'm entirely self-taught via dicking around. I could be 0% right or 100% right or some amount in between. That's just how I'd approach (un)doing it. Apologies in advance if I've sent you off on a wild goose chase.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
I put quite a number of hours into the game a number of builds ago. It was excellent. I have no desire to go back through that slog, even with cheats. Can anyone upload a save that has the bulk of the girls as part of the harem? I'm not picky as to exactly what progression point, just something far along the way. Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes