AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question and advise who any one does money bags.

whatever you do don't ignore or you'll get shot.

apperntly money bags is only one where e you can do anything with avony lady. howevers besides getting shot no idea what can happen. anyone know.

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018

apperntly money bags is only one where e you can do anything with avony lady. howevers besides getting shot no idea what can happen. anyone know.
Talk with the lawyer lady, i never used moneybags.

zobiku

Jul 29, 2018

you could fuck her if you are play boy and seduce her from the first time and you dont get shoted if you have janice the lawyer

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Wow! That's a nice game! Is there some sort of walktrough mode? I've fucked up relationships with some realy nice girls!

oldfart

Aug 14, 2016
I seem to be having an error Marylin says to come see her for a reward, but no matter what I do I can't get her guard to let me into her building.

Frankiebaby

Oct 4, 2017
I seem to be having an error Marylin says to come see her for a reward, but no matter what I do I can't get her guard to let me into her building.
This will be fixed in the next version. In the meantime, console (shift + O), $ marilyn.rewards_pending += 1 is the first command you need, then for Elsa "add tag 'elsa_reward_pending to marilyn" without the quotes, or for Terri "add tag 'terri_reward_pending to marilyn" again without quotes. same with dee

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Is it not possible to make Donna a cum slut if you didn't pick hypnotist? Using the Gold Pocket Watch I can't get it to trigger it just repeats the same hypnosis over and over. Cheating to add the hypnotist tag seems to work which I can use as a workaround but I'm not sure if it's intentional that it's locked to hypnotist MCs only or not.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Is it not possible to make Donna a cum slut if you didn't pick hypnotist? Using the Gold Pocket Watch I can't get it to trigger it just repeats the same hypnosis over and over. Cheating to add the hypnotist tag seems to work which I can use as a workaround but I'm not sure if it's intentional that it's locked to hypnotist MCs only or not.
if you use master you can

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
I was just exploring Becky mostly, so other changes I don't know as much about, and I love her content. The only "problem" I have is that if you go for Girlfriend Becky/Rebecca they feel a bit to samey. Maybe make it so some Dates are only available for "Rebecca", like Art Gallery, while some other dates, say "Bar hopping" are only for Becky. Something to differentiate how you trained her while still letting you get the different training and such.

zobiku

Jul 29, 2018
try open console and type : add tag 'trigger_implanted' to donna

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So, uh, the number of the wives trainable has reduced quite a lot due to engine change, am I wrong?
At no point that I'm aware of has there ever been more than 9 Clients available in the game afaik; 3 waves of up to 3 wives at a time. This latest update is I believe the first one since the platform/engine change to RenPy that has added significant amounts of new training content (Becky Sue stuff).

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
At no point that I'm aware of has there ever been more than 9 Clients available in the game afaik; 3 waves of up to 3 wives at a time. This latest update is I believe the first one since the platform/engine change to RenPy that has added significant amounts of new training content (Becky Sue stuff).
If you count Ivy the Intro wife, there's 10 trainable clients

shinimouri25

Oct 9, 2016
The club boss first meeting is apparently bugged, seem a visit to the shared room was needed to unlock him ?
Now, he ask me to visit his office then I'm sent out at once, there is no office option on the map so ?
BTW,if not induced, its related to the school money trouble.

Money, its strange, to few is bring in which made equipment late to gather.
I'm getting the same bug but I don't see anyone else mentioning a solution, has anyone else found a resolution for this?
I can't continue a few quest lines without it.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes