zobiku

Jul 29, 2018
lol im gonna restart again does anyone know what to do for single choice path. I really want to unlock whoring out clients/slaves option. I really want to get most that i can out of this game three days and only progress I've made is finally able to make becky sue girlfriend but that's not what i want. forgive the pun bt i want to dominate them all. lol
the best way semeicardia mod

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Unrelated but the description of the playboy path at the beginning of the game is the most convincing and grounded out of the other three. The descriptions of dominant, hypnotist and rich on the other hand just say how much of an alpha male / creep can become.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i found out today that money bags can actually help you buy starting you with lawer on retainer and all u need to is talker to her. and with using mods doesn't really matter which starting path you chose cause you can activate em all.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i also just found if anyones interested. I found this out buy cheating. I started with ivy met with her every day for the first 5 weeks and trained her in everything she can even dom now which is hot or at least scenes are. any way after doing the pat scene properly.

end day - pleasure her - let him touch you - cum on him you can unlock the club on week 5

then after the intro club scene go home and call her and she can become showgirl

which after watching first show can allow to unlock gloria lol trthis is awsome.

mind you im using king tut master master key moneybags and charmelda or whatever its called.

paul77

Sep 18, 2017
so train her swearing and make her change clothes only once and leave it like that? I've already made her change clothes twice and get rid of swearing completely :(
also is it better to push her to be more reliant on her body or less please if I want her to be mine after the training is complete? I see quite a lot of dialogues about it that push her one way or another, so far the only effect seems to be on her clothing either to be more conservative or sexy
for u go mate

Reactions: noobling

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lesbian is a for of being gay but with a transformation potion, you can also turn terri into a man

Wingus388

Oct 2, 2018
Does anyone have a complete playthrough including Becky Sue for the Playboy Route. I keep getting her instead of Elsa first..

mattius77

May 16, 2017
yo, why is there gay stuff in tags. is there a gay stuff?
Early in the game you get contacted by 'Pat' and her husband. There is an opportunity to 'interact' with the husband in the ensuing threesome to unlock the Club. Then once you're in the Club and have at least one Girlfriend, you can enter the Swingers Room and there are a couple opportunities for guy-guy stuff. All of it is avoidable. Not aware of any other instances.

Plus there are several instances where you can get a Client and/or Minor Character into some girl-on-girl action. (But that's tagged as 'lesbian' in the genre tab)

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
look for real at this point really getting annoyed can anyone tell exactly who and what i need to do to unlock brothel please

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
look for real at this point really getting annoyed can anyone tell exactly who and what i need to do to unlock brothel please
Are you talking about the Club? You'll get a message about it during Week 4.
These are what you need to choose:
Pleasure her
He can only touch Patricia.

After that, the club will open.

Sere

May 15, 2017
Does Becky_sue have any transformations?
I tried using the potion on her after I became her new sugar daddy to find that I can't transform her and my only option is to undo the potion. Please tell me there's a way to do so since I've been looking forward to this for a long time and thanks for answering.

Reactions: ubblesnop

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
becky sue has a few transformations depending on how you trained her. been trying for girlfriend but most of time its bimbo or doll. not sure about the rebbeca path want to try that at some point.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes