Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
DigitalBonsai

I found a couple bugs while playing through. First, you can't check your relationship status with Becky Sue in the bedroom when she's living with you. Second, during the last part of Jasmine's storyline she shows up in your bedroom as a girlfriend, even if you haven't gotten to that point in her storyline. I know that Jasmine can't be both your girlfriend and a whore but she showed up long before you made the decision about either. I think it was after I joined her on stage at the club that she showed up in the bedroom. And even though she's shown there, you can't interact with her. A few weeks later after after making Jasmine a whore, Becky Sue immediately made an ultimatum about Jasmine as she was still listed in the bedroom. I picked Becky Sue and Jasmine disappeared forever. A major bug I just hit was after getting Becky Sue and Tammy Lynn into a harem, I was finally able to discipline Becky Sue after raising her submission through the gold pocket watch. However, immediately after the scene, the game broke. The only two rooms visible were the living room and the dungeon and I couldn't select anything - none of the buttons worked. I couldn't work, rest, check files, or anything else. I tried out the collar on Becky Sue to see if anything worked and after the collar hypnosis scene, the game returned to normal.

Personally, I enjoy corruption games and figuring this stuff out. I'd rather explore the content and have the excitement of discovering new scenes than having everything laid out in either a cheat mod or a explicit walkthrough. What I've searched this thread for and what would be helpful to know, however, is which roles are available for which girls. Knowing who can be girlfriends and who can't or who can be whores, etc, would be great to know. Knowing which girls are unlocked by the other characters would also be handy. I know as developers you've said that you won't be making a walkthrough, which is fine, but at least just give us a list of the girls and which roles they have available (girlfriend/slave/doll, etc). I'm down for exploring and finding new content but it's feels like a chore to grind weeks for a girl that you're not really interested in. Usually you're juggling at least 3 girls in a week and reloading the game and having to replay weeks or months just because you're exploring the paths on one particular girl is a pain in the ass. From my playthroughs and what various posters in this thread have said I'm fairly confident that I know what's available for each girl, for each profession that you can be, but honestly I'm still not 100% certain. Some of these paths fire off of very random events and are very easy to miss. At least if you know for certain that there's something there at the end, it makes it more tolerable if not enjoyable. So pretty please, with sugar on top, just give us a list of the girls and what roles are available to them according to your profession and if you're feeling especially generous, which girls are linked to each other. Thanks.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok im official peeved ive tried like 15 times now even went back and started trying to semi update the walkthrough. but its not helping lol. example im still training elsa yet just got letter calling me to the principles office and since I don't have access to Lauren or later yet blocked out of all school content. I like the game but now I'm really getting pissed cause cant figure out what im doing wrong.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
How does one unlock butt stuff with Becky Sue. Anikka Albrite has a butt to which one might enjoy vicariously doing stuff, but Becky Sue is having none of it. (Sugar Daddy route) Gift her a butt plug? Hypno?

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
ok im official peeved ive tried like 15 times now even went back and started trying to semi update the walkthrough. but its not helping lol. example im still training elsa yet just got letter calling me to the principles office and since I don't have access to Lauren or later yet blocked out of all school content. I like the game but now I'm really getting pissed cause cant figure out what im doing wrong.
you need to pimp someone out and then tell the bank, then when they go bankrupt the school dos as well and you can perswade her to do more then the usual fair of things. the problem with that is it used to be elsa or the coffie girl. but now that elsa is stage two its far to late for her to be of use, while the coffie girl gets weird if pimped and can lead to a dead end plus locks you out from casandra. as of know its becky sue that seams to be the choice but to do that you need to finish her relitivly long quest and be her surger daddy

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
you need to pimp someone out and then tell the bank, then when they go bankrupt the school dos as well and you can perswade her to do more then the usual fair of things. the problem with that is it used to be elsa or the coffie girl. but now that elsa is stage two its far to late for her to be of use, while the coffie girl gets weird if pimped and can lead to a dead end plus locks you out from casandra. as of know its becky sue that seams to be the choice but to do that you need to finish her relitivly long quest and be her surger daddy
ok how do i do that being master helps but honestly most of time all i seem to be able to do with becky is hypno

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Back in the day (when it was still RAGS), I wrote a hypno focused walkthrough for the first couple of waves. For the first, it wasn't really necessary to lay out different paths, as you could get all the stats high enough to go any route. But for the second wave, with Terri, I did actually break her down multiple different ways, to reach different possibilities for her.

Doing that for every woman, though, is a bit of a pain for various reasons. First, at least in Terri's case, the paths were decently different from each other, so you're looking at a lot more work and experimentation. Second, you can easily run into problems with conflicts between the women. If the routes you have chosen for two of the women both require spending the third weekend with them, for example. A third factor was the reward choices. You might have a collar, or you might not, and so you have to take those into account as well.

Basically, the game's variety of choices and interactions between those choices mean it isn't very viable to write a single woman breakdown.
Yeah, I know it's definitely not easy to do, otherwise I imagine it would've been done lol. As someone else pointed out, it might even be enough just to know what routes are available for each client, and then we'll worry about getting from point A to point B, as long as we know that point B exists. In some cases, there's a lot of trial and error involved. Like with Terri, in order to get her to the school you have to go through the youth route, but if you go just a little bit too heavy into that route you end up with a human baby, which is definitely NOT the desired result lol.

As for balancing between the different clients...that's honestly a bit irrelevant to what I'm looking at. If we know what the end result for a particular client is, and what steps we need to take in order to get that end result...we'll prioritize the other clients accordingly. Like if there were a Lauren girlfriend ending, but the steps needed to obtain that ending made it difficult/impossible to get a particular ending with Becky Sue for example...I'd weigh how much I want that Becky Sue ending against how much I want the Lauren ending and decide between them.

~Morningfrost

Jostlerus

May 6, 2017
Becky_sue girlfriend save file - you have to dump all other girls so bree is in basement never asked anyone else. I wouldn't mind a more complete console command list. -know name of ring?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question if anyones on i completed becky sue properly actually got becky sue the wholesome will that effect anything first time getting it

paul77

Sep 18, 2017
becky sue you want to train her well but not completely so she fails and her suger daddy gets rid of her then she calls you

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The club boss first meeting is apparently bugged, seem a visit to the shared room was needed to unlock him ?
Now, he ask me to visit his office then I'm sent out at once, there is no office option on the map so ?
BTW,if not induced, its related to the school money trouble.

Money, its strange, to few is bring in which made equipment late to gather.

Last edited:

noobling

May 20, 2018
becky sue you want to train her well but not completely so she fails and her suger daddy gets rid of her then she calls you
so train her swearing and make her change clothes only once and leave it like that? I've already made her change clothes twice and get rid of swearing completely :(
also is it better to push her to be more reliant on her body or less please if I want her to be mine after the training is complete? I see quite a lot of dialogues about it that push her one way or another, so far the only effect seems to be on her clothing either to be more conservative or sexy

Reactions: paul77

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol im gonna restart again does anyone know what to do for single choice path. I really want to unlock whoring out clients/slaves option. I really want to get most that i can out of this game three days and only progress I've made is finally able to make becky sue girlfriend but that's not what i want. forgive the pun bt i want to dominate them all. lol

Reactions: ubblesnop
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes