Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
i was looking around still new some girls can become girlfriends some salves I was hoping to make ivy either. as for the mods not sure which one to grab cause saw a post about them not working
I've tried the Master Key and Tristim mods and it still work. You can also tried the console like ButterB22 said

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
One thing I keep hoping that someone puts together, is a walkthrough that kind of allows you to choose what type of end result you end up with for a particular character...like if I want to end up with Becky Sue as a girlfriend, for example, provide the steps needed to obtain that result. The walkthroughs that had been put together previously are fine for what they are, but if you want a particular result that's not covered in one of those walkthroughs you're kind of just floundering about and hoping/praying. The basic mechanics of early clients like Chelsea or Elsa are reasonably easy to figure out so you can go for a particular result...but some of the later ones like Lauren, Terri or Becky Sue take a lot more work to figure out. Hell, I still have no idea what I'm doing with Alexis lol, and I've played through Wife Trainer dozens of times.
Back in the day (when it was still RAGS), I wrote a hypno focused walkthrough for the first couple of waves. For the first, it wasn't really necessary to lay out different paths, as you could get all the stats high enough to go any route. But for the second wave, with Terri, I did actually break her down multiple different ways, to reach different possibilities for her.

Doing that for every woman, though, is a bit of a pain for various reasons. First, at least in Terri's case, the paths were decently different from each other, so you're looking at a lot more work and experimentation. Second, you can easily run into problems with conflicts between the women. If the routes you have chosen for two of the women both require spending the third weekend with them, for example. A third factor was the reward choices. You might have a collar, or you might not, and so you have to take those into account as well.

Basically, the game's variety of choices and interactions between those choices mean it isn't very viable to write a single woman breakdown.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
the kinda walkthrough says inorder to do the natural dom thing i need jasmine starting on week 1 is there a way to do that withought losing ivy

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Without the club guy giving multiple TF potions, you are now limited and can't get them for everyone? That kinda sucks, hope there's a way to get multiples again sometime in future. And Marilyn taking our money from whores now too? Rude bitch, hopefully you can tame her soon and fix that. I like this game but I think it's already pretty hard since you can easily miss certain events or fail the training if not using a guide.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question lol if i kiss Nicole every time she comes over says this won't end well so is it better to hypnotiser her or does it not matter like shagging nocole does it lead to a bad end or something.

zobiku

Jul 29, 2018
question lol if i kiss Nicole every time she comes over says this won't end well so is it better to hypnotiser her or does it not matter like shagging nocole does it lead to a bad end or something.
you can hypnotize her not much content or tell her to ask her husband and train her to become your assistant or transform her into slave

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have a save for Rebecca as a girlfriend?

I turned her into a Classy Slut and now her post-training content is me getting to visit her once a week like an exclusive toilet.

I can't help but feel I did something wrong here.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So, curiousity question. What are the potential results for the Becky-Sue post-training content? Is there a slave route that doesn't involve the Will-Tamer ala Elsa?

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have a save for Rebecca as a girlfriend?

I turned her into a Classy Slut and now her post-training content is me getting to visit her once a week like an exclusive toilet.

I can't help but feel I did something wrong here.
You can try and use console commands to change her post-training state, look at the first page for more details. I don't know how many states there are, but you could probably check in the modules folder.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
You can try and use console commands to change her post-training state, look at the first page for more details. I don't know how many states there are, but you could probably check in the modules folder.
I actually tried using it to change her to girlfriend (which is there, according to the changelog post), but nothing happened.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Elsa is pretty kinda interesting as a second rotation character, as she probably has the easiest straightforward training...but also the most straightforward post training content, which will just happen to you. Unless you do that really well written and obscure Piss Hypno Route, that will take you way beyond the time frame of the game. Especially if you already start it later now.

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
I have just installed the new version, and with or without mods, I can't get the messages to work. The phone turns red when
I'm on it, but clicking on it makes no effect.
I saw this problem reported some posts ago, but couldn't find any solution....

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Okay - so how do i know if i've succeeded with training the wife?

What are the criteria for succeeding, for that matter?

I decided to see what i could see, and i used the "King Tut" cheat to "Set client training successful" ... i got a long e-mail from Ivy's husband, a shorter one from her ... and the game more-or-less froze. I could click a few things, but i couldn't progress beyond that point in order to find a new client.

Help?

WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
The ' Semeicardia's Cheat Mod ' doesn't work which is terrible. IMO the best of them all.
To get Semeicardia's Cheat-o-matic 9001 mod to work, "unique = True" has to be removed from the "player.add_item" line (unique flag was moved from add_item function to the item declaration itself). Fixed cheatomatic.rpy is attached. After installing mod, rename this one to remove the numbers in front (to just "cheatomatic.rpy"), and overwrite the the one in "game\modules\cheatomatic" with this one.

Reactions: f95ccxx

WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
Also, in 0.7k, the club president reward talks for Bree maid & Tracy dalliance don't activate properly due to misnamed labels in "gloria.rpy". Here is a replacement (remove the numbers & underscore in front) to overwrite the one in "game\modules\00core\minor_characters\gloria".

Reactions: f95ccxx

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Once again requesting save for Becky Sue girlfriend post-training.

Tried her route at least 5 times, each ended in her becoming submissive to her sugar daddy or getting fucking married to him. The fifth time, she got ditched, but I could only make her my sugar baby, no girlfriend option.

For last two times, used console command to make her girlfriend, and while the game says she's my girlfriend, I can't see her in the bedroom, or even find her over the phone.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes