muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
But why didn't you update the game before? Check my post 289
I think I scrolled over that one when tired and meant to ask to re-upload. He will take down his links when they're posted outside the forum. He's asked for the mega link he provides to not be posted outside the forum.

visitingtwice

Mar 13, 2017
is there anything else do with the neighbor besides the same scene if your a Hypno?
You hypnotize the neighbour initially. Afterward you can call her up on Tuesdays. If you have a dildo you can set one aside for her.

After a couple of times hypnotizing her you get a phone call from her asking if she can help you out. If you reply yes you wait a couple of days then get a call from her husband saying he's okay with it. At this point you can call her over whenever you want (once a week though) and after the first time you all her over you can use her as a training assistant (used on Terri and Sarah at this point). You can also use a transformation potion or will-tamer on her when you call her over.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
is there a way to cheat in this... i can only change the value of money and energy i cant increse or lower the resistance

Daaronto

Sep 2, 2016
You can stop the weeks from progressing with Cheat Engine. That way you can raise the stats you want.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
You can stop the weeks from progressing with Cheat Engine. That way you can raise the stats you want.
I Find its better to set the week to a minus state like -30 with cheat engine,that way the week tics on letting you up stats,if you freeze the week it restarts after the next lot of trainees come calling so - is best all round

Galacticos

Aug 14, 2016
Yes. If you use Cheat Engine it's either "Double" value type or "4 byte" I made a custom version of the game where the Dark Arts shop is open from the beginning (no letter required), upped the starting money and energy, and removed the once a week cap for weekday sessions with single clients.
Can you upload your version, if that's ok with you?

Billding

Nov 26, 2016
Yes. If you use Cheat Engine it's either "Double" value type or "4 byte" (I forget).
It's easy to mod too. There's a tutorial somewhere on the forum and once you have everything downloaded it's quite easy. For example, I made a custom version of the game where the Dark Arts shop is open from the beginning (no letter required), upped the starting money and energy, and removed the once a week cap for weekday sessions with single clients.

how do you commit changes with cheat engine?

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
You need to make sure you are changing an actual value that is used by the game. A lot of the things you might be wanting to change such as someones "sense of self" stat isn't actually used by the game aside from being displayed and are constantly recalculated. Instead you would want to change the actions that have an impact on that stat such as changing the number of times you used the will tamer on the client.

Long story short...use the debug.bat method instead of cheat engine ;) If you want potions and what not then add the playtest wand to your starting inventory.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
If you want potions and what not then add the playtest wand to your starting inventory.
Debugging works fine but I haven't seen a variable or item that is a playtest wand. How exactly do you add it?

EDIT: Taking a second look, I noticed it was using the "Transformation potions extra" variable, so I added 100, examined it twice and now I have more than enough.
But then I used it and the item disappeared from my inventory. Hmm.

Last edited:

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
You need to open the game in developer then click on player. On the bottom right there is a list of objects one of them should be the playtest wand and you just need to add it to your starting inventory. Save the game and launch it and it should appear. Then when playing the game just right click the playtest wand and you can add potions or whatever as needed. Not all the options work anymore but it is the easiest way of getting potions / will tamer / items.

Everything in the game is based on running timers that then accomplish something...I never figured out how to launch the timers myself from the debug window but if you could that would be even easier.

Reactions: Deepsea

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Debugging works fine but I haven't seen a variable or item that is a playtest wand. How exactly do you add it?

EDIT: Taking a second look, I noticed it was using the "Transformation potions extra" variable, so I added 100, examined it twice and now I have more than enough.
But then I used it and the item disappeared from my inventory. Hmm.
You can only use 1 per day. Sleep and you should have them. (Or week, if i misremember).

wdasdsad

Aug 31, 2016
You need to open the game in developer then click on player. On the bottom right there is a list of objects one of them should be the playtest wand and you just need to add it to your starting inventory. Save the game and launch it and it should appear. Then when playing the game just right click the playtest wand and you can add potions or whatever as needed. Not all the options work anymore but it is the easiest way of getting potions / will tamer / items.

Everything in the game is based on running timers that then accomplish something...I never figured out how to launch the timers myself from the debug window but if you could that would be even easier.
I get a message "sorry you've reached the trial limit for objects. Please register your copy of RAGS" when i try to add an item. I thought this program was free no?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes