rocky91

May 26, 2017
I look up some walkthoughs and they mention some stores in downtown where I can buy stuff. Yet the only store for me is the coffee shop. Am I doing something wrong?

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
I hacked the game, removed the password (you can now edit it yourself if you have a cracked RAGS Designer) and changed a few things to make it less grindy

• client engagement length changed from 9-13 weeks to 20 weeks
  • money increased to 999999
  • can repeat client sessions in the same week (not limited to one session a week per client)
  • energy fixed to 100
  • can get coffee no matter the energy level
  • can repeat talking to barista
  • clients start with 0 resistance
  • can see all numeric values for clients (instead of just the one corresponding to your personality)
download :
Just want to point out that there's an event will cause you to lose all your money so putting it that high is a bit overkill. Is it possible to make a less cheat-y version that just has the numeric values for stats visible? Might help for guide makers that need specific values.

boris

Sep 28, 2016
still waiting for next version...

anyone have a walktrough for all possibilities about last client (the trash girl)?

Aug 22, 2016
Just want to point out that there's an event will cause you to lose all your money so putting it that high is a bit overkill. Is it possible to make a less cheat-y version that just has the numeric values for stats visible? Might help for guide makers that need specific values.
Yes it's possible

You have access to the same game design software as the developer so you can do anything you want with the game.

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
is it possible to add more will tamers and such items?
It is, they are under the name "Love potion extras", "Transformation potion extras", and "Will tamer extras" in the debug console (instructions posted in this tread). Just change the value and go to the next day, you should have them in your inventory.

Reactions: Galacticos

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Changelog

0.4a
Added:
• Encounters with Jasmine downtown after you successfully complete her training.
• With a high enough level of success with Jasmine on her initial training, she can now eventually become your girlfriend or your whore (although it will take some work on your part).
• Whore content for Jasmine is bigger than for existing whores, as you’ll get more opportunities to see her in action.
• The amount of girlfriend content for Jasmine is on par with Elsa’s current content, and includes actions that you initiate as well as events that she initiates, with some variance based on the gifts you have given her.
• Significantly more showgirl actions at the Club with Jasmine.
• Some new post-training actions with Jasmine when she is visiting you at home.
• Additional bimbo content for Jasmine, including new actions that you initiate as well as events that she initiates (although less total content than when she’s your girlfriend, as she just doesn’t have as many ideas as a bimbo).
• Additional content to hypnosis actions with Jasmine.
Changed:
• Lowered the Sense of Self level required for Alexis to complete some boxing instructions, i.e. made it easier for you to get her to comply.
• Amy the Avalon Lady’s reaction to seeing your boudoir changes based on well you have fixed it up, modifying her reaction to a subsequent seduction when playing with the Playboy trait.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Galacticos

Aug 14, 2016
I hacked the game, removed the password (you can now edit it yourself if you have a cracked RAGS Designer) and changed a few things to make it less grindy

• client engagement length changed from 9-13 weeks to 20 weeks
  • money increased to 999999
  • can repeat client sessions in the same week (not limited to one session a week per client)
  • energy fixed to 100
  • can get coffee no matter the energy level
  • can repeat talking to barista
  • clients start with 0 resistance
  • can see all numeric values for clients (instead of just the one corresponding to your personality)
download :
can you do the same to the new version when you have the time?
or can you just tell me how to edit so i can buy coffee even when i have full energy, and how to keep talking to barista all the time

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes