k L

Apr 3, 2017
Hi, when i try to open the game with Rags it has a pop up say Unhadled exception hass occurred in your application.blah blah blah. anyone can give me a hand on how to solve it?

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Hi, when i try to open the game with Rags it has a pop up say Unhadled exception hass occurred in your application.blah blah blah. anyone can give me a hand on how to solve it?
I believe you are missing a .net framework. Make sure you got 3.5 and 4 and its possible you need 3.0 also depending on your version of windows.

RatherPervy

May 25, 2017
I just found this site, and of all the interesting new games I've tried so far, this is my favorite. One of the best RAGS games I've seen, and in active development to boot! Keep up the great work... I love the variety of options available, both effective and not.
And in posting this, I have also finally learned how to cheat RAGS games! Double win.

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
I just found this site, and of all the interesting new games I've tried so far, this is my favorite. One of the best RAGS games I've seen, and in active development to boot! Keep up the great work... I love the variety of options available, both effective and not.
And in posting this, I have also finally learned how to cheat RAGS games! Double win.
sadly engergy resets to 100 lol

Galacticos

Aug 14, 2016
Update

I've been able to add significantly more to Jasmine's story than I originally anticipated. Overall, the amount of content for her in version 0.4 will be on par with the content currently available for Elsa and unlocking it will, I believe, be more enjoyable and interesting than any existing post-training content.

The downside is that coding in the new content has taken a lot of time, and while I'm very close to having it finished, I'm not quite ready. So while I had optimistically said maybe late May or else early July after I'm back from my travels, it will now definitely be an early July release.
Spoiler: Change Log for 0.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daaronto

Sep 2, 2016
No, 0.4 won't be out until early July because the author is away on a trip for the entire month.

boris

Sep 28, 2016
i cant wait... hehe... my daily login is just to check this thread... love F95

Expletivedeleted

Mar 29, 2017
how are we supposed to run the v0.3c there happens to be no .exe or read me file to give any information
If double clicking it doesn't run it, you need to install RAGS. From the wiki link: click the player version link to download.

Aug 22, 2016
I hacked the game, removed the password (you can now edit it yourself if you have a cracked RAGS Designer) and changed a few things to make it less grindy

• client engagement length changed from 9-13 weeks to 20 weeks
  • money increased to 999999
  • can repeat client sessions in the same week (not limited to one session a week per client)
  • energy fixed to 100
  • can get coffee no matter the energy level
  • can repeat talking to barista
  • clients start with 0 resistance
  • can see all numeric values for clients (instead of just the one corresponding to your personality)
download :

Last edited:

Billding

Nov 26, 2016
I hacked the game, removed the password (you can now edit it yourself if you have a cracked RAGS Designer) and changed a few things to make it less grindy

• client engagement length changed from 9-13 weeks to 20 weeks
  • money increased to 999999
  • can repeat client sessions in the same week (not limited to one session a week per client)
  • energy fixed to 100
  • can get coffee no matter the energy level
  • can repeat talking to barista
  • clients start with 0 resistance
  • can see all numeric values for clients (instead of just the one corresponding to your personality)
download : (currently uploading)
can you tell me how you did it?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes