Aug 22, 2016
can you do the same to the new version when you have the time?
or can you just tell me how to edit so i can buy coffee even when i have full energy, and how to keep talking to barista all the time
The tutos I used are here :

Galacticos

Aug 14, 2016
I did most of the things you did , but where do I change so I can keep drinking coffee and talking to barista as many times as I want, and same with the Clients, so I can hold the session multiple times in a week? Those are the only things I didn't figure how to edit.

Under what variables are these settings?

T

TMWSTW

Here's my modded version of 0.4a:

-Club and Dark Arts store are unlocked from the beginning
-Raised starting money and energy
-No limit on client visits per week
-Visit coffee shop multiple times a day
-All stats number values are displayed for all traits
-Added a new trait based off the playboy but with the stat bonuses of the dom and the hypnotist as well

Haven't tested it much but it should work perfectly fine.

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
The best way is to create a bat file and lunch the game in debug mode (move the icon of the game on the debug icon to launch). The bat file should be:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Rags Game LLC\Rags Player\RAGSWPFPlayer.exe" %1 DEBUG
might have to change the directories

from wiki:

How to create a batch file in Windows?
  1. Open a new notepad file. You can also use any similar text file editor, like Notepad++.
  2. Type the commands in the text file
  3. Save the text file with the extension .bat instead of .txt. ...

in debug mode you can see all the variables in the game (money, potion..) and change them
Can you modify the bat file to automatically load a saved game?
The debug windows lags the game and i usually close it after i change one or two things.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Can you modify the bat file to automatically load a saved game?
The debug windows lags the game and i usually close it after i change one or two things.
Not sure, but I don't think so.

Reactions: nick148

Expletivedeleted

Mar 29, 2017

-Added a new trait based off the playboy but with the stat bonuses of the dom and the hypnotist as well

I tried this, Donna seems locked into: "you already met her this week", and can't be met even once. Outside of that, it's working as you described.

Volrath

Aug 24, 2016

Holy shit thank you for this, this game can be such a grind-fest.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Are the images in this game all of women posing? Or is there images of acual "action"?

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017

I've done something similar to this but since I didnt know how to modify Rags correctly I just tossed the PlaytestWand into the bedroom and manually changed all of the Dominant and hypno trait check to use the check same check as Playboy or offer a choice menu.

Also how do you edit the starting money/energy I cant find the values and did you remove Rae Jealousy check?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Haven't seen any random events for Jasmine, just her regular dancing in the club. Is she a showgirl in your game?

Had something weird happen. Was in the jewelry store talking to the bimbo and went all through her speech chain. Came to the end and there was the option about asking her to help out Donna on training during the weekend. Unfortunately I had already finished Donna's training so couldn't check what that meant. Anyone know what this does?

boris

Sep 28, 2016
Haven't seen any random events for Jasmine, just her regular dancing in the club. Is she a showgirl in your game?

Had something weird happen. Was in the jewelry store talking to the bimbo and went all through her speech chain. Came to the end and there was the option about asking her to help out Donna on training during the weekend. Unfortunately I had already finished Donna's training so couldn't check what that meant. Anyone know what this does?
for donna
1. you must talk with her in weekend and choose her hobby "beauty" and work her hobby a few times on weekend until it say need someone to help
2. do not continue training hobby if you not yet ask someone in jewel shop to train her

boris

Sep 28, 2016
I've done something similar to this but since I didnt know how to modify Rags correctly I just tossed the PlaytestWand into the bedroom and manually changed all of the Dominant and hypno trait check to use the check same check as Playboy or offer a choice menu.

Also how do you edit the starting money/energy I cant find the values and did you remove Rae Jealousy check?
as far as i know
rae will allways jealous
so if you want her to be your girlfriend you must not have anyone on your room (bimbo/slave/girlfriend)
you can have other than her in your room, just if you make her as bimbo or showgirl

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
to get Jasmine as your girlfriend, you must encounter her in the city. But not just any encounter, it has to be the one where you meet her in the park. You'll get an option to pull your dick out. The first time, she runs away. You must do it the second time, and a scene will occur.

From there I'm not 100% sure the direct path, but what I did was; I had her working as a showgirl. I would visit her and watch her dance, and wait for her to come out of the dressing room after her show. I would also call her from home, and choose for her to do a lingerie show, at HER house, while her husband was home (pretty sure the park scene unlocks this option).

After doing the lingerie show at her house 3 times, you can ask her to be your girlfriend, and she will finally relent.

And a summary of my training with Jasmine was...
1. I gave her lingerie (obviously)
2. Completed her exhibitionism training.
3. Had sex with her while she was a client.
4. Given her the love potion. (Unsure if this makes any difference)

then i followed the path i described above.

boris

Sep 28, 2016
i want to share some of my opinion to you all
1. this game is more enjoyable if you really play the step by step process on every girl. so don't use cheat / edit / anything on stats except by playing it on daily basis or weekend.
2. to make it easier but still enjoyable, just edit money, energy per action to only 1 (not 10 or 15), energy per hypno, and make the playtest wand to be available.

if you want to know how to do that :
1. Download and Use RagsPsw to remove the password from the rags file so you can edit it using rags designer
2. Download and Use Full Version or patched version of RAGS Designer to open the rags file and edit it as you want

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
My bad. Fixed it. I got sloppy with some value edits. Let me know if you run across any other bugs.

MEGA uploading and/or my internet is choking on me at the moment but I'll upload the fixed version tomorrow.
Great mod! Is this updated so Donna work? Thank you very much!

T

TMWSTW

Modded 0.4a v2:

Changelog:
-Fixed bug that locked you out of Donna's content
-Disabled jealousy event that locks you out from interacting with the sex store clerk if you have a live in girlfriend
-Jewelry store/bank now open at the beginning of week 2
-Visit Jewelry store multiple times a day
-Visit Cheater's office multiple times a day and/or after you've already seen her during the week
-Removed bad end (getting murdered) from Avon saleswoman content
-Minor other things

Great mod! Is this updated so Donna work? Thank you very much!
The version attached to this post is. Sorry for missing that in the initial release.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Modded 0.4a v2:

Changelog:
-Fixed bug that locked you out of Donna's content
-Disabled jealousy event that locks you out from interacting with the sex store clerk if you have a live in girlfriend
-Jewelry store/bank now open at the beginning of week 2
-Visit Jewelry store multiple times a day
-Visit Cheater's office multiple times a day and/or after you've already seen her during the week
-Removed bad end (getting murdered) from Avon saleswoman content
-Minor other things

The version attached to this post is. Sorry for missing that in the initial release.
U are my hero! Ty :*

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes