JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Got it...but can't find the inventory items like the love potion and stuff. :/ Maybe I am just blind.
Sorry for late respnse but they are will tamer extra, love potions extra and transformation potion extra, i think you have to end the day after adding them

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Sorry for late respnse but they are will tamer extra, love potions extra and transformation potion extra, i think you have to end the day after adding them
Found them...but damn if that debug window isn't confusing to dig thru...

I guess there isn't a better way to interface with it since the variables would be different for each RAGs game, huh?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Found them...but damn if that debug window isn't confusing to dig thru...

I guess there isn't a better way to interface with it since the variables would be different for each RAGs game, huh?
Yeah that interface kinda sucks, and for some games the "variables" are in another part of the window, you can aways get it fullscreen if you re having trouble or order them through name, but as soon as you d something in the game the order is gone. So yeah....
I think that other versions of rags have better debug interface, I remember i used one debug for Unfaithful(you play it in a different version) that was very nice, so i used the same for wife trainer to find the variables and then reversed to play with the correct version. That was a long time ago, back when wife trainer was 0.1.

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
has anyone figured out the best way to deal with diamond other than hypnosis? i want the option for more sex scenes.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
has anyone figured out the best way to deal with diamond other than hypnosis? i want the option for more sex scenes.
From the Wife Trainer Wikia for
Playboys can succeed through: Name -> Cunt, Punish her, Not like this, What do you do? -> Let her suffer, What now? -> Let her suffer some more, What now? -> Leave her there, What do you do with her? -> Slap her, What do you want her to do? -> Drink your piss, Let her give this to her master? -> Send her home

Hypnotists can simply hypnotize her into feeling chastened.

If the player is too lenient on her, Master M will not speak to you at the club and Diamond will not appear. If he is too vicious, Master M will be repulsed by you and Diamond will cower at the club. Achieving a proper balance will allow you to have additional sex scenes with Diamond.

Honestly I'd like the option to just buy Diamond off Mr. M.

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
is the man who sold the world considered a playboy>? using the modified game by TMWSTW.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Yes. It's the Playboy trait plus having weak hypnotism automatically unlocked and the stat bonus from the Dom.
In most cases you can't access Dom/Hypno exclusive routes but that could be fixed the only problem is it would require editing each event one by one (ie. giant pain in the ass).
Thanks for this info. I was wondering if it would open the specific routes as it would be nice to be able to run all content without having to go through the entire game several times.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016

4b here from his offical forum on hypnotics
< needs a register if u wish too look

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
lol just want to mention that if you go pill happy from too much stamina "use" its game over...and rea ditches you as a girlfriend if you forget about her. Just who can and cant be a girlfriend in this game..elsa became one once, the older woman became a slave once. Not even sure id want to play the game on normal mode now after playing TMWSTW version.

Last edited:

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
i tried the domination and got a perfect result on diamond but was never offered any sex results in the club with her...are there any, also do you have to turn terri into a man in order to get sex options with marilyn?...im hoping not...anyone have a save that has all the girlfriends possible?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
i tried the domination and got a perfect result on diamond but was never offered any sex results in the club with her...are there any, also do you have to turn terri into a man in order to get sex options with marilyn?...im hoping not...anyone have a save that has all the girlfriends possible?
There is two ways to be succesful with diamond, either she respects your autorithy(domination) or she respects your autorithy and is attracted to you(the right mixture depending on trait),if you have the designer crack i gave the object in which her event is.
For marilyn you can turn terry into the youth path until the school event or one after(i don't remember) and give her to marilyn, maybe elsa also works but i didn't get to have sex with her until after terri.
Girlfriends are elsa, chelsea and jasmine(i think), the others fall into other categories. Rae is also a girlfriend but she is exclusive in the vanilla game, i think that the mod also lets you get her without being exclusive.
Edit: I think i made a mistake on Diamond...

Last edited:

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
ok, did the perfect diamond from playboy...dont get to have sex with diamond..is it even possible? also how the bleep...do i get matylin...terri just get transform options so i cant give her to marilyn anyone have a perfect save they can share that allows for diamond, and every girlfriend allowed as well as marylin? is the 4b version able to be modified as well TMWSTW?

T

TMWSTW

is the 4b version able to be modified as well TMWSTW?
Yes, but it's a very small update (only one confirmed change, no new content) so I'll be waiting till the next major update (or at least the next update to add new content) to update the mod.

Reactions: Kaparzo

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
can anyone tell me if there are any sex scenes with diamond at the club possible? seems worthless to make the girls slaves as the scenes avail are horrible and short.

KappaPride

May 19, 2017
Can someone please upload a save where Janice and Bethany have been successfully seduced. I followed all the steps for Janice but I forgot that I had not asked Marilyn about the Janice mind block at the start of the game :(

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
ok got the rags designer, but it wont let me edit because its unregistered...not sure how to fix it...found out marylyn is ony avail to dom and playboys it seems...sigh
still havent figured out how to get the bankers options yet...theres a whole thing with school etc and the housewife...cassandra is locked until terri is lesbian it seems.

anyone have a link to a rags designer that isnt locked?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes