dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
.theres a whole thing with school etc and the housewife...cassandra is locked until terri is lesbian it seems.
Ended up with being summoned to the school as a continuation of the Terri story but do you mean Cassandra the Domme? Never really assumed you could do anything with her.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
ok got the rags designer, but it wont let me edit because its unregistered...not sure how to fix it...found out marylyn is ony avail to dom and playboys it seems...sigh
still havent figured out how to get the bankers options yet...theres a whole thing with school etc and the housewife...cassandra is locked until terri is lesbian it seems.

anyone have a link to a rags designer that isnt locked?
You have to go to tools and tutorials part of the site and thread how to edit rags games.
Here:

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
ok fixed my version of designer, figured out how to view all the events but clueless on how to change them. can add things to inventory etc but dont know how to change any of the values.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I was not able to figure out how this Jasmine works now, i found her on the city a few times, and also on the strip club, but she resist what i do, if i try the whore path she complains, and the girlfriend she says she won´t leave her husband.

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
Ended up with being summoned to the school as a continuation of the Terri story but do you mean Cassandra the Domme? Never really assumed you could do anything with her.
If you complete Terri's training a specific way, which is make her accept she is a lesbian, and increase her submission enough, she can be given to Cassandra, who takes her as her Mistress. She will then 'reward' the PC with sex. If you are a hypnotist, you can hypnotise her and turn her into a sub too.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Decided to go back and mess with this game. I am having an intermident issue with Elsa. Sometimes she comes and wants to leave for errands. This causes a issue where none of my options are visible, can't leave house, call etc. So I have to reload a save. Can I force an advance with debugger?

Last edited:

sergexyz

Jul 2, 2017
How do you launch the game?

I'm left with just a rag file (no text/readme/wath's so ever), I tried installing the RAGS player (v3beta) but the thing asks for a password.

T

TMWSTW

How do you launch the game?

I'm left with just a rag file (no text/readme/wath's so ever), I tried installing the RAGS player (v3beta) but the thing asks for a password.
From the wiki:
Wife Trainer is a RAGS game that uses the 2.4.16.0 game engine. Note that the 3.0 version of RAGS will not be able to play the game properly. You can download the Player version of RAGS 2.4.16.0 from:

Reactions: sergexyz and dbp5ca

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
It just gives me an error when I try to use it :/
You have to download the program itself... Something like RAGS 2.5.1 I think? (Turns out it was 2.4.16 .... I was close lol)

Edited to add links below:

View attachment 1480

I'm noticing a lot of players having trouble with RAGS games. I've also posted this in my RAGS games thread but figured I'd make a thread dedicated to helping RAGS players to keep on playin'.

First, there's the downloads...

Necessary Windows Downloads (Usually provided with RAGS installs but you never know)
- All versions included
- It comes as both x86 and x64 versions (in the same package), but if you are on 64 bit Windows you need to run and install both! Thanks !

IF you would like me to provide different RAGS versions and/or windows downloads, please let me know and I'll try and get it for you.

Rags Non-Install Versions
From @Bloo - 3.0.59 =

Sometimes we have trouble with errors that say "This RAGS game is unreadable" and I've always gone by JayneCobb's method and what I do is start at step #2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
And, here's the .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's pretty much just a bug-fix build, rather than an expansion on anything else. IF the dev's estimations are correct, then they want to try and get 0.5 out this month.

Reactions: WatchMeDrive
T

TMWSTW

Is there a TMWSTW version of 4b?
I actually did mod 0.4a to make it so you could encounter Jasmine once a week whenever you entered the city. I can't be bothered to upload a 0.5GB file with my super shitty internet though for that one fix, sorry.

Reactions: wolfbain129

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This game is surprisingly entertaining. I'm awful at it without a walkthrough, but I've successfully talked Jasmine into becoming a dancer, and Donna wants to be my main squeeze.

Speaking of, who is the model for Donna? She's not normally my type, but I kinda like what she's got going on. Would like to 'research' her more.

Edit: NVM, I was at work when I asked that, but I'm home now. I am now a fan of Payton Leigh.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes