dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
to get Jasmine as your girlfriend, you must encounter her in the city. But not just any encounter, it has to be the one where you meet her in the park.
I must be missing something as I don't see where to go to a park.:confounded:

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I must be missing something as I don't see where to go to a park.:confounded:
You don't, the events just happen when you 'go downtown'. I believe there's three, maybe more, events with Jasmine that can trigger when you do this. Like Shiffilly said, one of them takes place in a park.

I'm not entirely sure of how the RNG works for triggering one of these events. I don't know if they're only allowed to happen once a week, or if a sum is played every time you leave the house which decided if she'll appear or not.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
You don't, the events just happen when you 'go downtown'. I believe there's three, maybe more, events with Jasmine that can trigger when you do this. Like Shiffilly said, one of them takes place in a park.

I'm not entirely sure of how the RNG works for triggering one of these events. I don't know if they're only allowed to happen once a week, or if a sum is played every time you leave the house which decided if she'll appear or not.
Thanks for the info. Will have to travel downtown more to see what happens.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Modded 0.4a v2:

Changelog:
-Fixed bug that locked you out of Donna's content
-Disabled jealousy event that locks you out from interacting with the sex store clerk if you have a live in girlfriend
-Jewelry store/bank now open at the beginning of week 2
-Visit Jewelry store multiple times a day
-Visit Cheater's office multiple times a day and/or after you've already seen her during the week
-Removed bad end (getting murdered) from Avon saleswoman content
-Minor other things

The version attached to this post is. Sorry for missing that in the initial release.
Hey man, if it's not too much trouble could you tell me where are the variables for being able to do stuff mutiple times( clients visits, cheaters office, etc...). I can't find them anywhere...

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Does your mod have Rae's jealousy events disabled to allow getting more girlfriends or slaves to move in? or did you only deactivate the sex shopkeeper's jealousy events?

Last edited:

Es Tu

Apr 30, 2017
hello could someone tell me with witch program it is best to extract the game a rag file

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
if you want to know how to do that :
1. Download and Use RagsPsw to remove the password from the rags file so you can edit it using rags designer
2. Download and Use Full Version or patched version of RAGS Designer to open the rags file and edit it as you want
my google is failing me, where would one download that ragsPsw?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I really enjoy this game...my only complaint is that it is in RAGs. I wish it was using a different engine. :/

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
how do I open the file? I tried with a a rag viewer but no luck, can anyone help me here?
See the tools and tutorials section of the site, there is a thread there to help you.
Here you go :

Reactions: Arnië*I*

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Did I see something about the debug menu? Can one get in it with the edited version?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Did I see something about the debug menu? Can one get in it with the edited version?
Yes , there is an explanation on how to create a .bat file for the debug here : , just scroll down until muttdoggy's reply.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yes , there is an explanation on how to create a .bat file for the debug here : , just scroll down until muttdoggy's reply.
Got it...but can't find the inventory items like the love potion and stuff. :/ Maybe I am just blind.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes