vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Not my kink, so I've never pursued that path with Lauren. But I imagine it involves focusing her training on torture/discipline as far as you can take it. And once you successfully complete her training and you invite her over for continuing actions, it would involve a couple more trips to the dungeon for torture/discipline. Just a hunch, but I'd create a backup save and pursue those options and see where you end up.
no just give her transformation potion after post training

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
yea, the slavegirl option doesnt show
i already enslaved Elsa and Bree
you probably didn't make her submissive enough you should load your save and train her again and punish her more land her for revenge 3 times and punish her in weekends you can give her chastity belt it help

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Could somebody be so kind to provide a savefile? :D
i lost my saves, anybody can share this pls ?
You could use a cheat mod like mine (link in my signature). It allows you to pretty much speed up the game, change the stats, variables and tags on characters, get money, infinite energy, extend training time. Anything really. Saves are also not transferable between updates, so you will need new saves when the game is updated anyway. Again, mods like mine is the way to go, especially in non-linear games like this one. Walkthroughs also do not really work for games like this due to the incredible high permutations ( There are 33 characters, most characters has 2 to 8 possible states and for each state each character has multiple possible content variations). The chances of someone sharing a save that has the exact choices you want is less than the chances of you winning the jackpot in a lottery.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Are any of the mods compatible with the Android version
According to Louise, who is the one that creates the official android ports, cheatomatic, my cheat mod, will be included in Wife Trainer Files 0.8. The issue with mods in the android version is that any time a mod needs updating, an entirely new build has to be mad. So even if a mod is updated, you are not likely to get the updated mod until next core update, which can be several months apart.

If my patreon get enough support, I will make unofficial android releases with my mods. It is currently at 30$ per month, but I need to be at 350$ per month to upgrade my equipment, so that is a while away.

Either way, people have made their own android builds with my mod included and they report it to be working.

whiteblur135

Oct 8, 2019

According to Louise, who is the one that creates the official android ports, cheatomatic, my cheat mod, will be included in Wife Trainer Files 0.8. The issue with mods in the android version is that any time a mod needs updating, an entirely new build has to be mad. So even if a mod is updated, you are not likely to get the updated mod until next core update, which can be several months apart.

If my patreon get enough support, I will make unofficial android releases with my mods. It is currently at 30$ per month, but I need to be at 350$ per month to upgrade my equipment, so that is a while away.

Either way, people have made their own android builds with my mod included and they report it to be working.
Thank ypu

Reactions: Semeicardia

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Can anyone be specific about what triggers the Donna/Dee threesome?
I'm struggling to understand what I need to be building towards.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes