subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Either make a mod yourself that has hucow content or commission a modder to make one. That is the only surefire way to get the content you want for any game.
I was wondering about that--how do I go about commissioning a modder for content I'd like? Does that happen on F95 or Patreon? I just don't know if there's a central place or thread to make requests?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I was wondering about that--how do I go about commissioning a modder for content I'd like? Does that happen on F95 or Patreon? I just don't know if there's a central place or thread to make requests?
That depends on the modder I suppose. I am not sure if there are even any modders for the game that currently takes commissions. There is a and there is .
Tristim, the developer of the KingTut mod, and Me is probably the two most prominent, active modders currently. You can find Tristim here on F95 or on the official discord, but I think he prefers to be contacted here, though I am not aware if he takes commissions. Someone named Gombah has created the only actual content mod for the game at least as far as I am aware, and you can get a hold of Gombah on the official Discord.

My mods for this game, the "Cheatomatic 9001" cheat mod and the "Cheat Sheet" in-game guide mod, keeps me fairly busy. I am also working on a side project named "Femdom City", being a stand-alone mod for this game, which has you play as a female Wife Trainer. Once I am finished with my other two mods, I would be willing to take a commission and include it in "Femdom City". In general "Femdom City" will feature primarily Female / Female and fetishes such as Bondage, BDSM and Latex + other fetishes. Though it is probably fairly far into the future, we are looking at 2022 before "Femdom City" becomes my primary focus.

Last edited:

briggie

Feb 2, 2021
Everything about the game is excellent apart from when you get where you want with Sarah and Alexis that's it

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
im assuming animated content is still out of the question....
The game can handle video. So animated gifs should be possible, I believe. Though animated gifs in the core module is unlikely. It could be done through an image replacement mod though.
If you mean animated, as in anime / cartoon characters, it is unlikely, but you could always commission a modder.

Reactions: shane420

DigitalBonsai

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
The game can handle video. So animated gifs should be possible, I believe. Though animated gifs in the core module is unlikely. It could be done through an image replacement mod though.
If you mean animated, as in anime / cartoon characters, it is unlikely, but you could always commission a modder.
Renpy stance on animated gifs is "convert them to webm"

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Here's hoping for bestiality content. Also, the game is missing the "NTR" tag.
Well, depending on your definition of bestiality, it might already be in the game, since you can transform certain characters into puppy girls and train / play with them. So from a loose definition it is already there, since they are puppy girls after all.

If you were hoping sex with animals, as in the classical definition, that is probably unlikely, as it does not fit with the overall theme. Your best bet would be to commission a modder to make the content.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes