wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to get into Sarah's office?
The first time I went in she told me we could only meet at her house.

Feb 4, 2021
Welp, here we go again. Time to repeatedly reload Thursdays when I'm tuckered out because I forget to rub my plant.

Any moving images planned?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Nothing new with incest scenes?
The only incest in the game is Donna x her Daughter (Dee) and Donna x Son.

Welp, here we go again. Time to repeatedly reload Thursdays when I'm tuckered out because I forget to rub my plant.

Any moving images planned?
No animated images. Renpy does support animated images in the form of webm, but it is unlikely that any of the official images will be animated. Image replacement mods is a thing though.

Does anyone know the name of the actress that is Nicole?
Abrill Gerald

Reactions: MonteChristo

Chooepro

Oct 23, 2017
In this version, I have a problem with saving. I downloaded the game, and all the saves were gone. Although during the game they were and even worked. What could be the problem?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
In this version, I have a problem with saving. I downloaded the game, and all the saves were gone. Although during the game they were and even worked. What could be the problem?
Well, old saves does not work on the current version.
See the original post, it specifically states: This new release absolutely requires a new save. Please do not use your old saves.

Chooepro

Oct 23, 2017
See the original post, it specifically states: This new release absolutely requires a new save. Please do not use your old saves.
These were the new saves. I started the game from the beginning

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
These were the new saves. I started the game from the beginning
So when you say they are gone, are the saves no longer on the hard drive or are they are on the hard drive but not showing up in-game?
Also what is your OS? Windows 10 64bit? Which Exe-file are you using?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
did you guy change the first wave of girls?
There is an option to pick who you want to have in each wave, but I believe the default order have been updated to be pre-Becky Sue's content expansion. The client picker is temporary though and will be removed at some point in the future.

Chooepro

Oct 23, 2017
So when you say they are gone, are the saves no longer on the hard drive or are they are on the hard drive but not showing up in-game?
Also what is your OS? Windows 10 64bit? Which Exe-file are you using?
Windows 10 - 64 bit. The "WifeTrainerFiles" file (not 32 bits). Not displayed in the game. Could this be due to the use of an old version of the King_Tut mod?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Windows 10 - 64 bit. The "WifeTrainerFiles" file (not 32 bits). Not displayed in the game. Could this be due to the use of an old version of the King_Tut mod?
If the saves are not displayed in the game, do they appear in the save folder ( installation_folder\game\saves) ?
I doubt my mod or King_Tut mod would affect saves in that way, even with using old versions, since neither should directly influence the saves themselves.

I am on Windows 10 - 64 bit and I do not seem to be able to recreate your scenario. I have not tried with King Tut mod though (I mainly play using my own mods).

Chooepro

Oct 23, 2017
If the saves are not displayed in the game, do they appear in the save folder ( installation_folder\game\saves) ?
I doubt my mod or King_Tut mod would affect saves in that way, even with using old versions, since neither should directly influence the saves themselves.

I am on Windows 10 - 64 bit and I do not seem to be able to recreate your scenario. I have not tried with King Tut mod though (I mainly play using my own mods).
Ok. Thanks

Reactions: Semeicardia

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Noted. A quick request, if you can put the version that it applies to next to that warning, since some games here have out of date warnings for stuff that don't apply to the current version.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes