Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
So, if I were to write the text for a slavegirl ending, and provide the images from , how difficult would it be for someone who understands code/Python/Ren'py to turn that content into a mod?
Not very hard at all, more time consuming than hard. And there is not that many active modders for this game currently. I most certainly do not have the time, since I work on 3 different active mods for this game, the wiki and a stand-alone mod as a side project. And of course answering questions and making the Android Ports.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
So, if I were to write the text for a slavegirl ending, and provide the images from , how difficult would it be for someone who understands code/Python/Ren'py to turn that content into a mod?
those pictures are already in the game you can punish if she cum without permission when she is your gf

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
... So, Sarah's post-training options are
* Girlfriend
* Bimbo
and
* Whore.

That's it? No Slavegirl option? Damn.
those pictures are already in the game you can punish if she cum without permission when she is your gf
As I stated earlier, states is not the same as content. Characters can have content that does not lead to a state change. In this case there is indeed BDSM / bondage content for Sarah, she just never gets the slavegirl state.

Reactions: vimey

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks for clarifying! I had searched her file for convert states, and it made me sad to see so few. I appreciate you guys clearing it up about content vs. states.

As I stated earlier, states is not the same as content. Characters can have content that does not lead to a state change. In this case there is indeed BDSM / bondage content for Sarah, she just never gets the slavegirl state.
[/QUOTE

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Thanks for clarifying! I had searched her file for convert states, and it made me sad to see so few. I appreciate you guys clearing it up about content vs. states.
You are most welcome :)
I also added a note to my spreadsheet, should clear up some confusion.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Wife Trainer [v0.7m] [Wife Trainer]

Original Size Win: 1,88 GB

Compressed Size Win: 1,04 GB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 10, 2020
i just ran into a kinda odd bug, if you manage to get Tammy-lyn to move in with you and then go check on her right after she moves in the game glitches out and she begins "following" you. The only places you can go is the budoir and dungeon but once there you can go back to the living room. She'll be in all 3 places and her being there prevents you from moving time forward or calling clients.

Edit: i feel like i should add i used Semicardia's mod to try and dismiss her and while the "dismiss" text appeared in the log on the left she didn't actually move.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Tons of NTR in this update. I recommend against playing it unless that’s your kink.
It is true that Sarah has a lot of NTR content, especially post-training. People should NOT be discouraged from playing, considering Sarah has a lot of other content to offer, such as BDSM. There was also other stuff added such as Fairyn's expanded training session and partial artwork upgrade for Chelsea. So if Chelsea is your Waifu, then you should actually be encouraged to play.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
how do you put in the code for these to work? i swear im doing it right but its not working:
call convert(lauren, 'girlfriend', status_to_post_training = True)
call convert(lauren, 'slavegirl', status_to_post_training = True)
change [name] hypno_sessions_this_week by -1 no_message (This gives the player 101 hypno sessions per person per week)
change player max_weekly_hypno_sessions_per_person by 100 no_message (this allows the MC to hold more hypno sessions) Both these need to applied
add tag 'das_access' to player - Dark Arts Store access
add tag 'club_access' to player - Club access

Last edited:

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
I was immersed for over 5hrs again on this. Its like a hook. But the problem is there has not been a single new event in years. Grinding the same characters in about 3-4 states each, can only get you this far. For the game to actually get to 1.0, there should be more customers, random events, etc. A single bi event does not do justice to the m/m tag. Same for the orgy events, that are the same for years, and could use some of the energy that's used to polish the engine on RenPy
Edit: only one of the Mods work and it often leads to game breaking bugs, so its a lot of console work for all. Maybe if there's an updated mod and a bit more media /or updated media, I would try it again.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
how do you put in the code for these to work? i swear im doing it right but its not working:
call convert(lauren, 'girlfriend', status_to_post_training = True)
call convert(lauren, 'slavegirl', status_to_post_training = True)
change [name] hypno_sessions_this_week by -1 no_message (This gives the player 101 hypno sessions per person per week)
change player max_weekly_hypno_sessions_per_person by 100 no_message (this allows the MC to hold more hypno sessions) Both these need to applied
add tag 'das_access' to player - Dark Arts Store access
add tag 'club_access' to player - Club access
You would type those into the console.
Enable the console and then activate the console with Shift + O
"change [name] hypno_sessions_this_week by -1 no_message" should be "change lauren hypno_sessions_this_week by -1 no_message"
"add tag 'das_access' to player - Dark Arts Store access" should be "add tag 'das_access' to player" same for the other access tag.
Alternative, you could use my mod.

I was immersed for over 5hrs again on this. Its like a hook. But the problem is there has not been a single new event in years. Grinding the same characters in about 3-4 states each, can only get you this far. For the game to actually get to 1.0, there should be more customers, random events, etc. A single bi event does not do justice to the m/m tag. Same for the orgy events, that are the same for years, and could use some of the energy that's used to polish the engine on RenPy
Edit: only one of the Mods work and it often leads to game breaking bugs, so its a lot of console work for all. Maybe if there's an updated mod and a bit more media /or updated media, I would try it again.
The two last updates have brought content expansions to Becky Sue and Sarah, giving them more states and more general content.

In regards to the m/m tag, the game has m/m content, despite limited, so the tag does apply to the game. It is true that the swinger scenes have not been updated for a while.

In defense of Wifetrainer, this game is called Wife Trainer Files and the focus is indeed on training the wives.
WifeTrainer tries to incorporate as many fetishes as possible so that the game has a little bit for everyone, so some of the fetish content included might be limited, but it is there. If you want more m/m content, you could commission a modder to make the content.

If you feel that the game does not provide enough of your desired type of content and you do not wish to commission it or wait for it to eventually be included, there are other games that focus entirely on M/M content.

Last edited:
Reactions: he_found_you
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes