Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
Would anyone be able to help me? I'm trying to train Ivy the intro wife and the cheat sheet mentioned earlier in this thread hasn't been very helpful. I'm using the natural Dom and it says to bring her resistance to 50, Submission to 40 and Desire to 20. I know the keywords to hint at that are Moderate, (can see it) and low but I was only able to get Resistance to match. Also if there's a walkthrough on how to train her to Domme it would be appreciated.

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
just about to try this again and was wondering if there is any particular type of trainer would ease the process or doesn't it really matter which one you choose , i also don't intend to play with mods and also can you flirt every day or just once a week as I did last time I tried this or does that require mods

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
just about to try this and was wondering if there is any particular type of trainer would ease the process or doesn't it really matter which one you choose , i also son't play to play with mods
The different player types gives enables different kind of content.
Playboy enables Rae as girlfriend, Natural Dom enables Bree as slavegirl.
Playboy caters towards vanilla sex content and seduction, while Natural caters towards BDSM content and domination.
Hypnotist enables gains limited access to Rae and Bree and certain otherwise exclusive content and caters towards mind control / hypnosis content.
Moneybags is probably the hardest to play, since they do not gain a boost to any client stat and do not have any stat revealed, but they gain easy access to have the lawyer (Janice) on Retainer.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Would anyone be able to help me? I'm trying to train Ivy the intro wife and the cheat sheet mentioned earlier in this thread hasn't been very helpful. I'm using the natural Dom and it says to bring her resistance to 50, Submission to 40 and Desire to 20. I know the keywords to hint at that are Moderate, (can see it) and low but I was only able to get Resistance to match. Also if there's a walkthrough on how to train her to Domme it would be appreciated.
Cheat Sheet contains a guide on how to get all of Ivy's state (Characters -> Clients -> Ivy -> Possible States).
As for the stats, those are the optimal stats (in that those are the values needed to pass any of the stat checks Ivy has).
As the Natural Dom, you could mix Resistance and Submission, but the lower her resistance, the more likely she is to want to do the options that would raise her submission.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Two ways to get Becky Sue post-training:
-By training her to be virtuous, and after the month of travel with her Daddy, you'll have the choice to take her as your girlfriend
-Train her as a slut but keep her trashy so her Daddy will kick her out and you'll be able to be her new sugar daddy and later her boyfriend if you wish
Let me clarify: When they returned from the trip, Daddy offered MC freeuse of Rebecca, but she's firmly still with him. I've visited her a few dozen times, and I've not seen any clear options that indicate a way to change her post-training state, that's my question.

Also, is there a way to claim her as a girlfriend where she doesn't get jealous of other girlfriends you already have?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Maybe silly question for the Master of Mods, Semeicardia (or anyone else)... once you have allowed photos to be taken of Jasmine in the public show, is there any variable that can be changed to undo that (and thus avoid the inevitable consequence that would come later)?
When I've played, only the first guy you encounter that wants to take pics of Jazz is a shithead. If you refuse him, but allow the later guy (guys? don't remember if there's 2 of them at the moment), he keeps the photos to himself. So you get the benefit of giving Jazz the boost of exhibiting herself like that without the negative consequence.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Let me clarify: When they returned from the trip, Daddy offered MC freeuse of Rebecca, but she's firmly still with him. I've visited her a few dozen times, and I've not seen any clear options that indicate a way to change her post-training state, that's my question.

Also, is there a way to claim her as a girlfriend where she doesn't get jealous of other girlfriends you already have?
That's because you didn't train her to be virtuous or a trashy slut.
To keep Becky Sue you have to fail training her the way her daddy wants.

And no, Becky sue is an exclusive girlfriend.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020

in your case only to convert her by console commands or mod same thing the second question

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
That's because you didn't train her to be virtuous or a trashy slut.
To keep Becky Sue you have to fail training her the way her daddy wants.

And no, Becky sue is an exclusive girlfriend.
you could actually remove the exclusive tag same for rae in the new update also you could train her successfully and she will leave him after the trip if you make her believe that she worth more than her body

Reactions: Semeicardia

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Anyone know the 'console command' to give Cassandra hypno trigger to have sex with you in the club?
cassandra.independent_encounter_status = 2

After you enter that into the Console, go to the Club, select Cassandra and 'Just chit chat'. You'll have a brief convo about how you sent Terri her way, and how the redhead is at home 'revving her engine' so to speak waiting for Cass to get home. She'll ask how she can repay you; choose the 'Go somewhere private' option. From here, you can Dominate her with some discipline and BDSM scenes before sexy time, you go straight to vanilla sex, or you can hypnotize her.... I think you can implant a trigger in her straight away (she's especially susceptible). I think the hypno option is the only path that provides repeatable sex scenes with her, but I'm not 100% certain on that.

As a note: I always play the game where you get Terri The Giant Titted to visit you post-training and pays you for ongoing fuck lessons. If you wait til you do this before manipulating Cassandra via tha Console, you can still have Terri visits. It's just a wonky dialog with Cass that first time you bed her.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I have been playing this game since..... well, for a while now. And there still is no content with Kitty the Pet Store Clerk aside from an upskirt shot.

Not that I care, I just think that's funny.

AgentlemanOctopus

Mar 3, 2018
i just ran into a kinda odd bug, if you manage to get Tammy-lyn to move in with you and then go check on her right after she moves in the game glitches out and she begins "following" you. The only places you can go is the budoir and dungeon but once there you can go back to the living room. She'll be in all 3 places and her being there prevents you from moving time forward or calling clients.

Edit: i feel like i should add i used Semicardia's mod to try and dismiss her and while the "dismiss" text appeared in the log on the left she didn't actually move.
I am getting this too and have used the same mod and gotten the same result. Anyone got any ideas to fix?

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
im loving the game so far and has a decent amount of content, hopefully tho we can mind control and keep Sam and bethany too ourselves instead of having them be a whore for other people. and more mind control stuff(y) and Alexis

Sakome

Jul 29, 2017
For the life of me I just can't figure out how to keep Becky Sue on the trashy path. Sense of self has to be low right? After giving her trashy lingerie the first time, it says she's beyond it the next week already.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes