Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
How does Jasmine work does anyone know? I seem to get all the parts but there are things I can't seem to do, I know there's a way to fuck her after the dance and to get invited to her house, I've done them before, but I can't seem to do them again. I've done the public sex thing a lot, done several whore visits, done every option on her visits, just nothing. I would guess I'm just not doing something enough but what, what triggers her progress?
They are probably two seperate things, but they could be tied together.

But to fuck her in the club, after she takes a shower you probably first have to try and have her deny you. The game does hint at you that you have to train her into making a spectacle out of herself. You do that by inviting her to your home and doing the dildo show for example. I think the scenes change a bit, to change her mind on this. After doing it for a bit, you should be able to fuck her out in the open, after her shower.

To get invited into her house and starting the Girlfriend Route you probably have to make her feel desire for you. If you have not done that while she is trained, you might be screwed but I might very well be wrong. If you can use hypnosis this ain't a problem though. So if you hang out with her a lot, have sex and do what she loves, you will get the chance. Now you might also have to do that Whore Scene without making her into a whore(just doing the roleplay) because this is the fantasy she really loves and cannot get from her husband. This all together should trigger it.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Also I am doing a doublepost to just say again how much I love the games writing in so many times. To unlock a big part of Sarah content you just have to outright ruin her current life. And the games makes it so clear that you are very much the villain if you do. What makes it even better is how loving the content can become but it always started with you being horrible.

And that's just the game. As you can legit gets loads of content and respect every boundary. You can help these women and their partners without any kind of betrayal. But even if you do like most people do the post training content(and for some that is also totally okay in open relationships) there are things that are understandable and some that push everything.

Or you can be the worst person in the world, beating a woman for losing her virginity because she got raped, hypnotize a women into taking your piss against her will or turn some into mindless dolls.

I love the slippery slope.

Last edited:

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
I can't get to the content where, as someone put it above, we "outright ruin her current life" for Sarah. I have found substantial content for Sarah in which she appears quite happy, but not the other stuff. (Avoiding being more specific on both to avoid spoilers.) Can anyone (in a blanked-out spoiler post) post how to get to the content that I'm missing?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I can't get to the content where, as someone put it above, we "outright ruin her current life" for Sarah. I have found substantial content for Sarah in which she appears quite happy, but not the other stuff. (Avoiding being more specific on both to avoid spoilers.) Can anyone (in a blanked-out spoiler post) post how to get to the content that I'm missing?
Ask her to be your girlfriend. She'll turn you down.
Get closer with her. Have sex with her a few times, in a few different ways.
Then ask her to be your girlfriend again. She'll still turn you down, but she'll say something like, "I'd consider it if my marriage wasn't so amazing."
Then it will give you the option to ruin her marriage.

Reactions: Semeicardia

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Ask her to be your girlfriend. She'll turn you down.
Get closer with her. Have sex with her a few times, in a few different ways.
Then ask her to be your girlfriend again. She'll still turn you down, but she'll say something like, "I'd consider it if my marriage wasn't so amazing."
Then it will give you the option to ruin her marriage.
Here's what I get:
1) After Sarah nookies with hubby's friend, hubby happy and training ends.
2) I contact her as former client the next day. She asks if I still respect her, she says hubby has given him open invitation to visit them, I ask "What if I want my thank you in person without having to share you with his friends, and without him watching." Sarah replies that "we shouldn't do that. I know he's okay with you sleeping with me, but that's with him watching." I try again, saying I want her undivided attention, she shoots me down again saying she doesn't want to mess up her and hubby being in a good place. My only options after that are visit her house or nothing right now.
3) I have sex with her and others at her place a zillion times, but never get to ask her if she wants to be my GF.

What am I missing here?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Here's what I get:
2) I contact her as former client the next day. She asks if I still respect her, she says hubby has given him open invitation to visit them, I ask "What if I want my thank you in person without having to share you with his friends, and without him watching." Sarah replies that "we shouldn't do that. I know he's okay with you sleeping with me, but that's with him watching." I try again, saying I want her undivided attention, she shoots me down again saying she doesn't want to mess up her and hubby being in a good place. My only options after that are visit her house or nothing right now.
3) I have sex with her and others at her place a zillion times, but never get to ask her if she wants to be my GF.

What am I missing here?
You should have both option from the first day maybe you didn't train her well also give her love potion

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Don't if this is the right place but, I have had problems getting the newest version to open.
Which OS are you using? Windows 10 64bit? Which .exe file are you using?
Can you attach the .txt files that should be in the game directory at the same level as the .exe file?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Here's what I get:

What am I missing here?
If I had to guess, I'd say you never used a love potion on her.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Here's what I get:

What am I missing here?
If you never used the love potion and you don't want to start her training from the beginning, you can use a console command. In the console, type

add 'love_potion_used' to sarah

and press enter.

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
If you never used the love potion and you don't want to start her training from the beginning, you can use a console command. In the console, type

add 'love_potion_used' to sarah

and press enter.
Found the solution. I had given her the love potion and successfully trained her, but her stats had to be still higher to allow the GF option.

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
You have to send her home horny several times when she visits you after training until she complain about it later you can control her when she become your girlfriend it's also open Cora storyline
How do you send her home horny? I tried several things that might fit that bill but nothing seems to get to this path.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes