Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Does someone have the command to jump to terri's baby route?
call terri_convert_adult_baby

That command does not start the path exactly, it sets Terri to her Adult Baby state.

If you want to achieve it in normal game play: keep suggesting she works on her youthfulness during her training (6 times I believe) and then select "I need to buy a crib".

Reactions: vip1vip and vimey

CptHan

Oct 9, 2019
Anyone know how to get Chelsea to be your girlfriend without hypnosis? Also how to get Terri's other routes besides baby?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Last edited:

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
There used to be a good wiki that laid out the various trainer paths to get desired results. I found one wiki but it was deleted. Is there another?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I've updated both the game and my Cheat Mod (Semeicardia's) but I still get errors like this one:
So you are using game version 0.7m and mod version 0.8.4.3?
Otherwise make sure you have both of those.

how do i get CG for this game?
If you mean gallery, there are none. If you mean the images the game uses, you can use UnRen. If you mean see the images in the game, it can be done with as early as with the first client (Ivy the Intro Wife).
There used to be a good wiki that laid out the various trainer paths to get desired results. I found one wiki but it was deleted. Is there another?
There are no up to date wikis for the game, there are also no up to date walkthroughs for the game either.
I AM working on setting up a proper wiki, I will post a link once it is ready, it will be quite a while though. The game also has a community wiki, but no one has written anything on it.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I updated both the game game and my mod (

I do and here's my latest Traceback
Can you provide steps how to you get to where you receive that traceback?
If you remove the Cheatomatic folder, does the issues persist?
Was this from a fresh install of the game or with overwritten files?
Old save? Does the issues appear on a newly started game?

Infohound

May 24, 2020
Looking for the path that opens the option for turning Sarah into a bimbo. Got the potion, high trained stats and broke up the marriage. Am I missing a scene trigger somewhere that plants the possibility?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Looking for the path that opens the option for turning Sarah into a bimbo. Got the potion, high trained stats and broke up the marriage. Am I missing a scene trigger somewhere that plants the possibility?
She needs to have talked with one of your OTHER bimbos during training OR have the Hypno Trigger Implanted.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
are gay tag actually involve m/m action or just lesbian???
There are Male / Male scenes in the Club's Swinger Room.
There are also M/M/F threesomes in the Club's Swinger Room and an event where this happens.
Just to clarify, there is the scene with the swinger couple early in the game that has avoidable M/M gay content, that expedites unlocking MC's access to the Club.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Found the solution. I had given her the love potion and successfully trained her, but her stats had to be still higher to allow the GF option.
If you took her to the Club on weekends during her training and had her watch strippers (I've only ever done it choosing the MILF stripper, not the younger one, so don't know if it works for that choice), you will get an option to suggest to her that she become a Showgirl at the Club. You can then suggest that she do sex shoes in addition to stripping, and that unlocks the path to sabotaging her marriage and stealing her from her husband.

stonechitlin

May 28, 2017
Hello all,

Wanted to check in on this one, can someone tell me if it has finally caught up and progressed passed the original version of the game from the old engine yet?

Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes