Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
How do you select those paths and are there any other unique paths for characters?
Transformation potion.
And there's a lot of unique pathts: for example, Terri can become a bimbo/doll, your hypno assistant or act like a baby

SecondsSince

Feb 24, 2021
Hi everybody! New here and to the game but i just had a quick question.

When is Nicole supposed to contact you or show up for training?

In my first blind playthrough i think she contacted me fairly fast after the dinner date. But since then in newer playthroughs she just shows up on the street every now and then with no chance of interaction. I was nice when she brought the bonsai, brought the wine and told them what i did. Which is i think what you should do to get her, but no luck. Is there a bug? Did i do something wrong? Or do i just need to wait longer?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Hi everybody! New here and to the game but i just had a quick question.

When is Nicole supposed to contact you or show up for training?

In my first blind playthrough i think she contacted me fairly fast after the dinner date. But since then in newer playthroughs she just shows up on the street every now and then with no chance of interaction. I was nice when she brought the bonsai, brought the wine and told them what i did. Which is i think what you should do to get her, but no luck. Is there a bug? Did i do something wrong? Or do i just need to wait longer?
you should be playboy and tel her to ask her husband

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
But my first playthrough i went Natural Dom and it all worked fine. In a new game as Dom or any she only shows up passing on the street.
I just examined the code. It sounds like maybe you hadn't developed any hypnosis skill? At the dinner with Nicole and Greg, when you tell them what you do for a living, you need to be able to demonstrate hypnosis skill.

Would you want a console command that will patch things up in this playthrough?

SecondsSince

Feb 24, 2021
I think i figured it out. Most likely it was just that not enough time had passed but it triggered eventually.

Just want to mention that i took the dom start and didn't add or change hypno or playboy. But happy it still works like my first playthrough. Thanks to everyone trying to help. Don't know how to reply to you all at once so i'll just say it like this. :D

Reactions: Hryme and vimey

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Is there a list of all current routes you can take for the trainable characters?
It's in my signature as well. Also pinned on the official discord server.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017
Have her visit you and just make her blow you don't fuck her
I dont seem to get any option for her to blow me except when she has the trigger, only things i can do is dressed hostess training and hands on training.
Unless that is pos training content

Last edited:

kai97

Dec 16, 2018
Don't know if anyone will read this.. But here is an idea. How about introducing an assistant in the beginning to help with trainings and stuff? Like e.x Gina Valentina who has scenes in most genres of the game. She could help with lesbian training and so on. Just throwing it out there for consideration.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes