Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. You saved me time from download and grind in order to be cucked...
Honestly you are missing out. Sarah has a bunch of new non-NTR content, bondage / BDSM content included. Fairyn's training session was expanded and a bunch of smaller things. Yes, Sarah has a bunch of NTR content, that is to be expected of a hotwife. Of course not playing is entirely up to you.

Reactions: Campfire84

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Thanks for the heads up. You saved me time from download and grind in order to be cucked...
Honestly you are missing out. Sarah has a bunch of new non-NTR content, bondage / BDSM content included. Fairyn's training session was expanded and a bunch of smaller things. Yes, Sarah has a bunch of NTR content, that is to be expected of a hotwife. Of course not playing is entirely up to you.
It's not even ntr because she is not your girlfriend or wife in fact you trained her to do that also after she become your girlfriend she doesn't touch any other guy

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
It's not even ntr because she is not your girlfriend or wife in fact you trained her to do that also after she become your girlfriend she doesn't touch any other guy
Focus of the update was Sarah POST-training and the other guy said tons of NTR, so i assumed it happens during that time. If it happens during training then it's all fine, thanks for clearing things up.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Focus of the update was Sarah POST-training and the other guy said tons of NTR, so i assumed it happens during that time. If it happens during training then it's all fine, thanks for clearing things up.
It happen during and after training but when she stays with her husband and that's what he wants but when she become your gf she doesn't touch anyone else only girls if you want

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
You would type those into the console.
Enable the console and then activate the console with Shift + O
"change [name] hypno_sessions_this_week by -1 no_message" should be "change lauren hypno_sessions_this_week by -1 no_message"
"add tag 'das_access' to player - Dark Arts Store access" should be "add tag 'das_access' to player" same for the other access tag.
Alternative, you could use my mod.
oh cool thanks

Reactions: Semeicardia

Allend

Sep 11, 2017
Hi guys, i haven´t been following this game for a while, i heard it now supports mods. Are there any mods including new content or additional girls? Thanks for the info.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Hi guys, i haven´t been following this game for a while, i heard it now supports mods. Are there any mods including new content or additional girls? Thanks for the info.
There is a mod on HypnoPics Collective called Silke's Massage Parlor, which is an NPC with a sex scene that has different variations. Other than that there has not really been any other content mods, at least to my knowledge.

Reactions: Allend

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is there a gameplay way of swiping Becky Sue from her Daddy post-training? I completed her new arc, and she went away with him for a month. You have more or less freeuse of her, but I'm wondering if there's a way to woo her away.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Is there a gameplay way of swiping Becky Sue from her Daddy post-training? I completed her new arc, and she went away with him for a month. You have more or less freeuse of her, but I'm wondering if there's a way to woo her away.
Two ways to get Becky Sue post-training:
-By training her to be virtuous, and after the month of travel with her Daddy, you'll have the choice to take her as your girlfriend
-Train her as a slut but keep her trashy so her Daddy will kick her out and you'll be able to be her new sugar daddy and later her boyfriend if you wish

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Maybe silly question for the Master of Mods, Semeicardia (or anyone else)... once you have allowed photos to be taken of Jasmine in the public show, is there any variable that can be changed to undo that (and thus avoid the inevitable consequence that would come later)?

May 25, 2018
Maybe silly question for the Master of Mods, Semeicardia (or anyone else)... once you have allowed photos to be taken of Jasmine in the public show, is there any variable that can be changed to undo that (and thus avoid the inevitable consequence that would come later)?
Unless the code for this has changed since last time I tried it, you can use this command:
Python:
rem tag 'publicshow_photos' from jasmine

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Unless the code for this has changed since last time I tried it, you can use this command:
Python:
rem tag 'publicshow_photos' from jasmine
That is indeed the tag that needs to be removed and the console code to do it.
I believe v.0.8.4.0 of my mod has tags for all characters. Cheatomatic v.0.8.4.0 becomes public on the 1st of March, which incidentally is also my birthday.

euthanasia.

Jul 17, 2017
Sarah literally has no NTR content with you, if you think she does then you are delusional. Her post content stuff seems to be foot fetish related more than anything.

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Many thanks... actually, I found it in 0.8.6.1 (now suitably thanking you monthly for your hard work...)

That is indeed the tag that needs to be removed and the console code to do it.
I believe v.0.8.4.0 of my mod has tags for all characters. Cheatomatic v.0.8.4.0 becomes public on the 1st of March, which incidentally is also my birthday.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes