fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
No. Not at this moment i think, You could look at his/her website for any new update's. Or you could also look at the discord channel.

firelizard116

Aug 27, 2019
Hey I've tried everything to get becky sue turned into a bimbo but each time I try to give her a potion it doesn't show up with any option and the will tamer says I can't give it to her due to her family knowing she's there

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
you should use the will tamer before she tells her family and friend and for the potion bimbo/doll you should probably make her sluttier also before she tell anyone

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
She has a variable called "diamond.training_result", and this needs to be above I think 6 or 7 to have ongoing interactions with her beyond seeing her cleaning around the Club.
So this brings up a question I have: Has anyone documented what the values for variables MEAN? I have been trying to use the Cheatomatic Mod but since I don't know what the values signify (even if i can guess their general purpose by the variable name).

I'm particularly interested in seeing the Slaver path with Sam but I can't figure out how to trigger that before she says she's not going to be a whore anymore.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
So this brings up a question I have: Has anyone documented what the values for variables MEAN? I have been trying to use the Cheatomatic Mod but since I don't know what the values signify (even if i can guess their general purpose by the variable name).

I'm particularly interested in seeing the Slaver path with Sam but I can't figure out how to trigger that before she says she's not going to be a whore anymore.
you are in the right path just wait few days or weeks and the slaver will call you

Reactions: subsub2010

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I do not think anyone has taken the time to lay every variable out for every Client/Minor Character. The way I do it, I just kind of bodge it. Open the relevant .rpy file (in Notepad or some other text reader) and just start seeking out the various if/then statements and edit the named variables accordingly. Go into the game and see if your edits worked, or maybe they broke the game haha.

This is a completely random example, but Alexis has a variable that reads "alexis.sexual_skills_discussion".......open the Console in-game and edit that variable and you can progress her training more quickly. Like "alexis.sexual_skills_discussion = 3" and you essentially skip 3 weeks of training with her without actually progressing in-game time 3 weeks.

Reactions: Xero

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I do not think anyone has taken the time to lay every variable out for every Client/Minor Character. The way I do it, I just kind of bodge it. Open the relevant .rpy file (in Notepad or some other text reader) and just start seeking out the various if/then statements and edit the named variables accordingly. Go into the game and see if your edits worked, or maybe they broke the game haha.

This is a completely random example, but Alexis has a variable that reads "alexis.sexual_skills_discussion".......open the Console in-game and edit that variable and you can progress her training more quickly. Like "alexis.sexual_skills_discussion = 3" and you essentially skip 3 weeks of training with her without actually progressing in-game time 3 weeks.
Well, my mod has ALL character's variables (that has an effect on gameplay anyway, variables for random numbers makes no sense for the user to change). Also there is a bunch of variables for most characters that are not used (some left over from when the character was ported from RAGS, but then did not actually use the variable).
But I have not documented what each variable does, I do limit the user's input on variables that have limited use (like outfit variables only taking values 1 to 4 for instance).

And I have planned to make a core modding wiki once the core game wiki is done, which I am currently working on.

Reactions: subsub2010

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Well, my mod has ALL character's variables (that has an effect on gameplay anyway, variables for random numbers makes no sense for the user to change). Also there is a bunch of variables for most characters that are not used (some left over from when the character was ported from RAGS, but then did not actually use the variable).
But I have not documented what each variable does, I do limit the user's input on variables that have limited use (like outfit variables only taking values 1 to 4 for instance).

And I have planned to make a core modding wiki once the core game wiki is done, which I am currently working on.
Yes Semeicardia I did find your wonderfully organized and labelled variables for all the characters!! That's what got me excited about fiddling with them. Maybe I can help on the wiki--I'm a longtime technical writer so if you have anything that shows the effects i can start organizing along the lines you described. Just if that's helpful! Your mod vastly improves my experience of this great game!!

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Yes Semeicardia I did find your wonderfully organized and labelled variables for all the characters!! That's what got me excited about fiddling with them. Maybe I can help on the wiki--I'm a longtime technical writer so if you have anything that shows the effects i can start organizing along the lines you described. Just if that's helpful! Your mod vastly improves my experience of this great game!!
What can I say except "You're welcome" :D

I am planing to have 4 wikis in total, only one currently in development.
The four wikis, on order of development, will be:
1. Core Game (General Info / Guides / Walkthroughs / Help / Gameplay Tips )
2. Core Modding (Tags / Variables / Code dumps)
3. Mods (Index of Mods, like the , but in wiki form, so it will be sortable and seachable)
4. Mod Doc (General Modding Documentation for the game, since it is severely lacking).

The Wikis will be managed by me, potentially also official Wife Trainer Files Crew such as Wifetrainer himself and Digital Bonsai, if they want to. The reason I am not making it community based is because I want consistency on all pages and quality. The best way to ensure consistency is by limiting the amount of people working on and by doing it myself, I can ensure at least a modicum of quality. I do appreciate the offer, but I believe you know how critical it is that a wiki does not contain wrong info, which if I just let the community write would require just as much work maintaining and checking as it would just writing it myself from the start.

My current focus on Cheatomatic is getting it to have entirely menu based entry instead of user based entry, with optional custom user input. The reason for this is to make it more mobile (Android) viable. I believe by the end of the year it should be entirely converted, then I'll focus on uniformity (that all menu items appear in the same order on all characters for instance, which they currently do not) and then I'll revisit character state switching. After state switching as been revamped Cheatomatic will be considered feature-complete and enter maintenance mode - it will only be updated when the core module gets updated.

Once Cheatomatic is in maintenance mode I will shift my main focus to Cheat Sheet, my in-game guide mod, which with a little luck will be feature-complete by the end of 2022. Once Cheat Sheet is done, my main focus will be my stand-alone mod "Femdom City".

The wikis will be developed and maintained in tandem with which ever mod I am currently working on.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
What can I say except "You're welcome" :D

I am planing to have 4 wikis in total, only one currently in development.
The four wikis, on order of development, will be:
1. Core Game (General Info / Guides / Walkthroughs / Help / Gameplay Tips )
2. Core Modding (Tags / Variables / Code dumps)
3. Mods (Index of Mods, like the , but in wiki form, so it will be sortable and seachable)
4. Mod Doc (General Modding Documentation for the game, since it is severely lacking).

The Wikis will be managed by me, potentially also official Wife Trainer Files Crew such as Wifetrainer himself and Digital Bonsai, if they want to. The reason I am not making it community based is because I want consistency on all pages and quality. The best way to ensure consistency is by limiting the amount of people working on and by doing it myself, I can ensure at least a modicum of quality. I do appreciate the offer, but I believe you know how critical it is that a wiki does not contain wrong info, which if I just let the community write would require just as much work maintaining and checking as it would just writing it myself from the start.

My current focus on Cheatomatic is getting it to have entirely menu based entry instead of user based entry, with optional custom user input. The reason for this is to make it more mobile (Android) viable. I believe by the end of the year it should be entirely converted, then I'll focus on uniformity (that all menu items appear in the same order on all characters for instance, which they currently do not) and then I'll revisit character state switching. After state switching as been revamped Cheatomatic will be considered feature-complete and enter maintenance mode - it will only be updated when the core module gets updated.

Once Cheatomatic is in maintenance mode I will shift my main focus to Cheat Sheet, my in-game guide mod, which with a little luck will be feature-complete by the end of 2022. Once Cheat Sheet is done, my main focus will be my stand-alone mod "Femdom City".

The wikis will be developed and maintained in tandem with which ever mod I am currently working on.
That's awesome and I quite agree on the importance of correctness and consistency--especially with a game that has such byzantine possibilities. :)

firelizard116

Aug 27, 2019
I was able to get beckys doll transformation with the potion but not her bimbo transformation what exactly are the requirements do I gotta fail her training or is it a certain stat increased? Please help

Monstered

Dec 9, 2018
I was able to get beckys doll transformation with the potion but not her bimbo transformation what exactly are the requirements do I gotta fail her training or is it a certain stat increased? Please help
Python:
becky_sue.slut_level > 4 and not becky_sue.has_tag('virtuous') and not becky_sue.has_tag('sent_happy_sugar_baby_message') and not tammy_lynn.has_tag('living_with_you'):
These are the conditions that have to be met, so you get option to turn her into a bimbo.

Basically she has to be a slut and no one can know that she is with you.

BananaJoe4k

May 16, 2020
Can anyone be specific about what triggers the Donna/Dee threesome?
I'm struggling to understand what I need to be building towards.
this was pretty good summed up in a previous comment. I recommend the search tool. It worked fine for me.
Since I am at work right now I can‘t link it. Sry

aaalll

Apr 29, 2020
Yo what's the plan to help the principal after the investment failure? How do I proceed after that?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Yo what's the plan to help the principal after the investment failure? How do I proceed after that?
It depends you can give her the banker if she asks for a job you can always ask the club president to help her also you can ask Marilyn for help ( I don't know how it works )

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes