Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Nope,after putting the folder into the modules folder,still not getting the game past the message an exception has occurred
try downloading the game again, I have updated it.
put the fold into game/modules

If the regular game works for you then it should work.

Reactions: Semeicardia

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Hot patch for hannah
replace this file

will work with old save game
One more thing all the options related to jasmine none of them worked for me I don't know if it's a bug or I don't figure out how to use it

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Ok new download link for Tentacle Wand mod and hot patch

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Tentacle for Samantha I had to add tag 'doll_examine_initial' with semeicardia mod to get the doll option
hmmm yeah doll_examine_initial only happens when you are in the basement with samantha. when you take her out that doesn't happen anymore. I'll have to overwrite the core code again.
For now you can fix it by summoning her to the basement then examine her.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I'm still encountering an error on opening. I respect what Tentacle is trying to do here, but it's frustrating.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Tentacle Wand Mod download links:

Last edited:

Demecrous

Jan 6, 2020
I wish the developer expanded on the Sam becoming a slave by the slaver plot. Either by getting Sam back after she was made into a slave or by getting ahold of the drug/formula that he injected her with for personal use. It would open up some darker paths like it seemed like it was headed towards but it cuts off without taking that route...:cry:

Reactions: ubblesnop

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I wish the developer expanded on the Sam becoming a slave by the slaver plot. Either by getting Sam back after she was made into a slave or by getting ahold of the drug/formula that he injected her with for personal use. It would open up some darker paths like it seemed like it was headed towards but it cuts off without taking that route...:cry:
WifeTrainer is focused on expanding clients currently. Perhaps WifeTrainer will visit Sam (as well as other minor characters) once all the clients are done.
If you wish your suggestion to be heard, you should head to the official discord channel and post in the #suggestions channel.
Otherwise you could make a mod that expands on Sam, or commission a modder to do it.

Reactions: ubblesnop

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I’ve been working on a mod for Sam, as a slave. I’m not very good with the programming but the writing is coming along well.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I’ve been working on a mod for Sam, as a slave. I’m not very good with the programming but the writing is coming along well.
Send me a PM here or on Discord and we can discuss whether I want to do the coding for you (depending on the contents of your mod) :)
I already agreed to help Haseo with his Kagney Lynn mod, which is going well. Full client, the mod should be out later this year if all goes well, maybe in a couple of months, depending on Haseo :)

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
my mod slightly addressed that. You can enthrall her after she had been turned into a doll. Then you can use the pet items on her and see some of the reactions or watch her in the swinger room.

Reactions: Demecrous

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
if you want to send me your writing I could include it in my mod. Trying to write the story and code at the same time takes a lot of time. currently I'm working on the avalon sales's lady. Trying to write a scene where you go looking for her after the run in with the husband.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
if you want to send me your writing I could include it in my mod. Trying to write the story and code at the same time takes a lot of time. currently I'm working on the avalon sales's lady. Trying to write a scene where you go looking for her after the run in with the husband.
I’d be interested in seeing where you take that scene. The actress, Krystal Summer, has done a lot of bdsm modelling under the name Brandy, but that was when she was much younger.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes