Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Good game but needs a guide or walkthrough, it's too easy to miss some content, and it's so frustrting that you have to SL to do it again, and sometimes it`s even worse you have to start a new game.
100% completion is impossible some times the choices are exclusive. That's why it's a game and not a straight up novel.

Reactions: MhSequoia

junoj

Aug 3, 2018
I'm late to this party, and just wanted to say that I really loved playing through this with it's many branches. I thought the Jasmine storyline was extremely well done especially... it took her all the way from your client to your whore in such a nicely paced, thoughtful and semi believable way. Major kudos to the team, and looking forward to more.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Is the gay content avoidable?
Yes.

The gay (or rather M/M) content is with swinger couple in the start and in the swinger club. With the swinger couple you can tell the husband not to touch you, making the "gay" content in that encounter entirely optional. In the swinger room at the club you can just decide not to engage the men in the club.

I am not sure there is any exclusively gay men in the game, I believe all of them is bi-sexual.
There is a few lesbian-exclusive characters though. All of the lesbian content can be avoided as well.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Yes.

The gay (or rather M/M) content is with swinger couple in the start and in the swinger club. With the swinger couple you can tell the husband not to touch you, making the "gay" content in that encounter entirely optional. In the swinger room at the club you can just decide not to engage the men in the club.

I am not sure there is any exclusively gay men in the game, I believe all of them is bi-sexual.
There is a few lesbian-exclusive characters though. All of the lesbian content can be avoided as well.
Thank you for a most informative answer!

[edit]
1111 posts, what I do now?

Reactions: Semeicardia

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Update to my mod is up. Tons of bug fix and a new character to enthrall.
Amy the avon lady, you get to own her after you run in with her husband.
Tentacle Wand Mod
Your old save will work if you run the check mod version using the tentacle wand right after you load your old save.

Thanks to vimey and semeicardia for helping me with debugging the last version.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Does anybody know the variable which dictates the week at which the investment goes bankrupt?
you have to have investment in the bank first and for it to pay interest for a total of 8 weeks then you go bankrupt
bank.investment_weeks_paid is the variable that keeps track of the number of weeks you have been paid.

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
Does anybody know the variable which dictates the week at which the investment goes bankrupt?
you have to have investment in the bank first and for it to pay interest for a total of 8 weeks then you go bankrupt
bank.investment_weeks_paid is the variable that keeps track of the number of weeks you have been paid.
Also, if you don't have more than 500 on the week that's supposed to trigger it, it won't trigger. No idea whether that resets the count but I would doubt it.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Sadly this game was too difficult to me. After several tries and re-tries I'm failing at the starter ladies even.
"unfortunately they went for other options"
I've been careful not choosing options which doesn't result in anything but green results.
I have a hunch that I need to chose the exact action, the exact day of training. If I miss one option the whole play through is ruined.
I only have that much patience and time to try to figure out the logic behind a game without any or non existing guidance. "train her submissive first" doesn't help if I don't know which actions increases her to be more submissive.
Save scumming didn't solve this either.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Sadly this game was too difficult to me. After several tries and re-tries I'm failing at the starter ladies even.

I've been careful not choosing options which doesn't result in anything but green results.
By save scumming which unfortunately didn't solve this.

I have a hunch that I need to chose the exact action, the exact day of training. If I miss one option the whole play through is ruined.

I only have that much patience and time to try to figure out the logic behind a game. "Train her to be more submissive first" doesn't help if I don't know which actions increases her to be more submissive.

I'm going to unren this game now. Sad perv, :(

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
How do I flirt with Rae. Whenever I visit the store I only get the option to talk and nothing about flirting.
The Flirt Option is under the talk option.
So "Talk to her" -> "Flirt with her"
Only the Playboy can successfully flirt with Rae though.
The Hypnotist can eventually take Rae on Hypno Dates.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Can you make Rae a GF who also accepts other women?
NO, not through regular gameplay.
YES, It IS possible however, by cheating through using the Renpy Console or mods like my Cheatomatic mod.
You need to remove Rae's "Exclusive_Girlfriend" ("Exclusive Girlfriend" in my mod) tag BEFORE you make her your girlfriend.
This "method" also works for Becky Sue.

Muppet42

May 30, 2021

By save scumming which unfortunately didn't solve this.

I only have that much patience and time to try to figure out the logic behind a game. "Train her to be more submissive first" doesn't help if I don't know which actions increases her to be more submissive.

I'm going to unren this game now. Sad perv, :(
One thing that really helped me in my second playthrough is not accepting all the starter girls at once. You have i think 4 weeks to accept them so staggering accepting them really helped me have enough time with them. Also i found out playing as the hypnotist was easiest for playthroughs. It can be difficult but it is increadibly rewarding if you manage to do it correctly.

It is a bit overwhelming at first but if you can get through it it's increadibly rewarding. Just think about what your end goal is. For example with Chelsea you're asked to make her feel good about her looks. You have two options present itself from the blurb you can either make her go on an exercise plan and make her slimmer and therefore more happy with herself or you can make her feel good about herself as she is. Your training is to service one of those 2 goals.

A tip is to not be ashamed to say no to doing all the women. The game does not punish you (at least for now) for only succeeding with one or two women in a wave or even in turning down starting to train some of the women and solely focusing on one or two.

Finally with quite a few of the women, if you buy them lingerie then you have a choice as to which lingerie you give them (this choice is made when giving not buying). The options there help you realise some of the paths open to these women and might help you form how to progress.

In my first playthrough i really struggled but this game somehow made me desperate to see what it had to offer and I am glad i perserveered with it.

I would recommend to hold off cheats until you have a good run and have seen a fair ammount of the content it has to offer.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
someone mentioned diamond has a femdom scene how might i go about unlocking it?
It requires Lee to be a Domme, the player to be collared by Lee and Diamond having some lesbian training. You can then suggest to Master M in the Club that he can lend Diamond to Lee. That is the femdom content for Diamond.

Sep 24, 2020
P
It requires Lee to be a Domme, the player to be collared by Lee and Diamond having some lesbian training. You can then suggest to Master M in the Club that he can lend Diamond to Lee. That is the femdom content for Diamond.
please make android using cheat mod version 0.7n
please Semeicardia and thank you

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes