Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
P

please make android using cheat mod version 0.7n
please Semeicardia and thank you
I am fairly sure the Android version here IS 0.7n and it has both KingTut Mod and my Cheatomatic Mod, albeit only the versions that were available when the game was last updated. When the game updates in late September / Early October, a new android version with the new version of the game and the newest version of all the mods already included will be in it.

Daniel_

Jun 6, 2020
So the cheater training type has all the possible contents in it that are otherwise exclusive to hypnotist or playboy route right?

I mean will I get the contents exclusive to Playboy or Hypnotist route in one single playthrough with Cheater training type?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
So the cheater training type has all the possible contents in it that are otherwise exclusive to hypnotist or playboy route right?

I mean will I get the contents exclusive to Playboy or Hypnotist route in one single playthrough with Cheater training type?
You'll have all the options but not all content which almost impossible to get it in a single playthrough

Reactions: Semeicardia

Daniel_

Jun 6, 2020
You'll have all the options but not all content which almost impossible to get it in a single playthrough
My bad I worded it wrong.
Of course I can't get for example Hannah whore content and hannah domme content in a single playthrough.

What I wanted to know was whether contents exclusive to hypnotist route and contents exclusive to playboy route can simultaneously be available in Cheater route?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Of course I can't get for example Hannah whore content and hannah domme content in a single playthrough.

What I wanted to know was whether contents exclusive to hypnotist route and contents exclusive to playboy route can simultaneously be available in Cheater route?
Yes for some characters for example take Julia the jewelry store the hypnotist could hypnotize her and fuck her ass the dominant could dominate her if you have the shiny cuffs and the playboy could visit her at home you could do all of those in a single playthgrough with her another example the Avon lady you'll have all the options but only the playboy can have his way with her so it depends

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017

As Vimey explained, all options that is otherwise exclusive to the other player types is available to the Cheater player type. This means the Cheater can technically get Rae and Bree at the same time, though Rae would still leave (unless the "Exclusive Girlfriend" tag is removed before she becomes your girlfriend either through the console or a mod).
So the Cheater can implant hypno triggers, dominate characters and seduce characters. It also have all the bonuses associated with the other trainer types (boosted at that). If you have further questions regarding the mod, please post it in the mod's thread, thank you.

Reactions: Daniel_ and vimey

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
I still cannot play this laptop is older and i dont have currently room to do 10 gb for win 10 can you make the game like earlier versions i can run those

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I still cannot play this laptop is older and i dont have currently room to do 10 gb for win 10 can you make the game like earlier versions i can run those
I am afraid not. We use the newest version of Renpy, the engine of choice, to allow as many features as possible. A downside of that might be that the game is less compatible with older systems, but the upside is that it works better on newer systems and can have more features.
What is the next update going to have?
It focuses on Alexis' training and post-training content. The tentative ETA is late September / Early October.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is .8 going to be huge or??? I don't understand why dev is so slow, this game looks way smaller than many games on the site. Compare the progress on here to like College Daze or something.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Is .8 going to be huge or??? I don't understand why dev is so slow, this game looks way smaller than many games on the site. Compare the progress on here to like College Daze or something.
I'm a little baffled by this. I've only played through one build of College Daze, but from what I've seen, Wife Trainer Files has maybe 30x as much content?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm a little baffled by this. I've only played through one build of College Daze, but from what I've seen, Wife Trainer Files has maybe 30x as much content?
Pretty sure it's the other way around, you sure you saw everything in that game?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Pretty sure it's the other way around, you sure you saw everything in that game?
I’m pretty sure you haven’t seen much of this game. Not sure any game on this site has half the content. As I said, I only played through one build of College Daze, but it was done in a few hours. There’s easily hundreds of hours of content to be discovered in WTF.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
The next update is 0.7o with a tentative ETA of late September / early October. 0.7o will focus on Alexis' training and post-training content.
0.8 IS going to be major. 0.8 will focus on changing the foundations of the game.

IF you are going to compare this to College Daze, I have some hard numbers to throw your way.
College Daze has 3600 image files at 1.25 GB. Wife Trainer Files has 22000 at 1.9GB. College Daze has 1547840 words in total - coding included - according to Twine. Wife Trainer Files has 1090768 words of pure dialogue according to the Renpy Studio linter. The Renpy Studio linter does not include coding, it only includes outputted text. If I had to venture a guess, Wife Trainer Files easily contains 500000 of pure code if not a lot more, which would make Wife Trainer Files larger in terms of words.

Wife Trainer Files also offer a lot more diverse content than College Daze (such as fetish content). The content philosophy of Wife Trainer Files is 60/30/10. 60% of the content should be easy for the player to get. 30% of the content should be a challenge to get (Most of the Fetish content). 10% of the content should be hard to get or require the player to very specifically seek it out (Most of the extreme content, such as watersports).

Most games here also do not support modding, while Wife Trainer Files embraces it. There is new optional content you can get for Wife Trainer Files through mods. There will continue to be made more mods.

You have probably only skimmed the surface of Wife Trainer Files and have most likely not explored all the content.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes