Jan 14, 2019
Just to make sure, the only gay scenes are the swingers event on week 4, the three couples in the club and the four guys in the club, right?

Chief FartsWithWind

Jan 28, 2020
Totally unrelated here - I just want to say that there is a stock photo in this game when you're having dinner with Nicole and her husband that I'm almost certain I've seen before in my Highschool French textbook or College Spanish textbook (one of the two). I have no idea how I remember that but I got a nice little chuckle from that.

Reactions: Semeicardia

Blahblahbla

Aug 18, 2020
Man this game is relatively tough, I used cheats still I was not able to change the chubby girl, no matter what I do still she just goes back to the normal and her husband just moves on to the next guy to help her. Am I doing something wrong I sincerely don't get it. Or is it about different mode through which I can complete it, like hypnotist?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Man this game is relatively tough, I used cheats still I was not able to change the chubby girl, no matter what I do still she just goes back to the normal and her husband just moves on to the next guy to help her. Am I doing something wrong I sincerely don't get it. Or is it about different mode through which I can complete it, like hypnotist?
Any of the trainer types can complete Chelsea the Chubby. She had 2 possible paths, help her get slim or help her accept who she is. The diet choice matters, if you decide to make her slim send her to boot camp in the weekends and raise her desire ( to change). If you decide she is going to accept who she is, raise her Sense of Self. EITHER desire ( to change) OR sense of self have to be higher by a large margin ( at least 30 points I believe ) depending on the path you chose.

Blahblahbla

Aug 18, 2020
Any of the trainer types can complete Chelsea the Chubby. She had 2 possible paths, help her get slim or help her accept who she is. The diet choice matters, if you decide to make her slim send her to boot camp in the weekends and raise her desire ( to change). If you decide she is going to accept who she is, raise her Sense of Self. EITHER desire ( to change) OR sense of self have to be higher by a large margin ( at least 30 points I believe ) depending on the path you chose.
ok thanks man! I believe I was trying both the things each week that's why couldn't get the change

Billsfan

Nov 17, 2019
All of a sudden Wife Trainer won't run on my PC. It was working normally a few weeks ago when I last ran it. When launched it displays a white screen and hangs until closed. I thought it might be a mod I was running so I downloaded a fresh copy and ran this one from it's own folder...Same result...Any idea what could cause this? I have attached log file from new mod free install.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
All of a sudden Wife Trainer won't run on my PC. It was working normally a few weeks ago when I last ran it. When launched it displays a white screen and hangs until closed. I thought it might be a mod I was running so I downloaded a fresh copy and ran this one from it's own folder...Same result...Any idea what could cause this? I have attached log file from new mod free install.
Looks like it is related to your graphics cards. Have you updated Windows or your graphics card driver recently?

Do you have the same issue with other Renpy games?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Hold shift when starting the game and change the render to something else (will change for all renpy games) try what's work better for you

Last edited:

Billsfan

Nov 17, 2019
Looks like it is related to your graphics cards. Have you updated Windows or your graphics card driver recently?

Do you have the same issue with other Renpy games?
Thanks for responding...I did update my Nvidia drivers between the time I last ran the game and now...I can't use the "Rollback Driver" feature in Windows in this case unfortunatly. Downloaded "Bloodshift" which I think is renpy and it also crashed on startup, so I'm thinking that you are correct about driver issue. Guess I'll have to wait until Nvidia updates again to see if I can continue to play. Thanks again for responding!

Billsfan

Nov 17, 2019
Hold shift when starting the game and change the render to something else (will change for all renpy games) try what's work better for you
Thanks for the suggestion. Tried all options but still couldn't get game to run...I think Semicardia is probably right about this being a screwed up video driver issue. Can't "Rollback" so I'm stuck waiting for a driver update I guess. Thanks again!

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Thanks for responding...I did update my Nvidia drivers between the time I last ran the game and now...I can't use the "Rollback Driver" feature in Windows in this case unfortunatly. Downloaded "Bloodshift" which I think is renpy and it also crashed on startup, so I'm thinking that you are correct about driver issue. Guess I'll have to wait until Nvidia updates again to see if I can continue to play. Thanks again for responding!
What can I say except "You're Welcome"? :whistle:
I am sorry that switching renderer did not work, so hopefully Nvidea has an update out soon, so you can get back to the game.
The next update is probably also going to be out within the next couple of weeks.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
hey guys how do you make donna a bimbo? the transformation potion doesn't work
The transformation potion DOES work on Donna and it IS the way to make her a Bimbo, but there are certain conditions that have to be met before the transformation potion can be used to make her a Bimbo.

During Donna's training, Talk about her about 7 or more times with the correct responses and you should be able to use the transformation potion to turn her into a bimbo.

vexx94

May 14, 2017
I did it, thank you very much. buy aside from the training with julia i didn't find any other scenes, am i missing something or the bimbo content it's still not implemented?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I did it, thank you very much. buy aside from the training with julia i didn't find any other scenes, am i missing something or the bimbo content it's still not implemented?
There are plenty of scenes between the player and Donna that increases her bimbo training.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Wasn't this gonna get updated late september/early October? What happened with that?
The TENTATIVE ETA was Late September / early October.
The current TENTATIVE ETA is late October / early November.

The only real confirmation is usually that when it goes out to playtesters (I am one of those), it usually gets released within 1-2 weeks of that. It has not gone out for playtesting yet, so a couple of weeks is my best guess.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes