ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
The TENTATIVE ETA was Late September / early October.
The current TENTATIVE ETA is late October / early November.

The only real confirmation is usually that when it goes out to playtesters (I am one of those), it usually gets released within 1-2 weeks of that. It has not gone out for playtesting yet, so a couple of weeks is my best guess.
Give us some info to whet our appetites, please!

The major character development is supposed to be Alexis. Do any side characters get new content?

It's appreciated.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Give us some info to whet our appetites, please!

The major character development is supposed to be Alexis. Do any side characters get new content?

It's appreciated.
The next update is not supposed to be Alexis, it IS Alexis. Both her training and post-training content.

I can not tell you more about the content, since it is not out for playtesting yet.

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
Ok something doesn't make sense to me...line 11625 of chelsea.rpy reads:
Python:
  if chelsea.desire_c > 60 and chelsea.desire_c - chelsea.sos >= 50:
when her training came to an end I failed. I was confused, I thought for sure I had her at the right numbers. I checked, and yes...I do... chelsea.desire_c = 65 and chelsea.sos = 0....

what gives?

edit: ok those numbers were taken from the day before. Now I just checked the numbers at the time of the failure and her desire to change was 60. I'm assuming they drop over time and I just didn't notice?

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
I believe in order to succeed her training, her desire to change should be high, after all that was the purpose of the training in the first place. I could be wrong though and follow a different path to her training.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Ok something doesn't make sense to me...line 11625 of chelsea.rpy reads:
Python:
  if chelsea.desire_c > 60 and chelsea.desire_c - chelsea.sos >= 50:
when her training came to an end I failed. I was confused, I thought for sure I had her at the right numbers. I checked, and yes...I do... chelsea.desire_c = 65 and chelsea.sos = 0....

what gives?

edit: ok those numbers were taken from the day before. Now I just checked the numbers at the time of the failure and her desire to change was 60. I'm assuming they drop over time and I just didn't notice?
At the end of the week this happens:
Python:
  if chelsea.status == "on_training":
    if not chelsea.has_tag('trained_this_week') and chelsea.sos > 0:
      # "change" will pick up mods which you don't want, so adjust stats directly
      #change chelsea sos by -5 no_message
      $ chelsea.sos -= 5
    if chelsea.desire_c > 0:
      #change chelsea desire_c by -5 no_message
      $ chelsea.desire_c -= 5
As you can see, Chelsea's desire goes down by 5 if her desire is above 0.
And her sense of self goes down if you have not trained her and it s over 0.

This is because as her husbands tells you in the training request message:
Chelsea is deeply conflicted. Sometimes she feels motivated to get in shape, but she can't hold that motivation.
and the
Python:
 and chelsea.desire_c - chelsea.sos >= 50
is a reflection of her conflicted state. It basically checks if chelsea is motivated enough to keep in shape. Because if she was too comfortable with her body (Sense of Self), she would not want to stay in shape. So it is basically like direct and indirect motivation.

Last edited:
Reactions: kirkuloid

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
At the end of the week this happens:
Code:
  if chelsea.status == "on_training":
    if not chelsea.has_tag('trained_this_week') and chelsea.sos > 0:
      # "change" will pick up mods which you don't want, so adjust stats directly
      #change chelsea sos by -5 no_message
      $ chelsea.sos -= 5
    if chelsea.desire_c > 0:
      #change chelsea desire_c by -5 no_message
      $ chelsea.desire_c -= 5
Ah thanks, yeah I assumed there was a -5 somewhere in the code after I noticed it dropping by that amount, just didn't look for it :-D

Reactions: Semeicardia

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
While spanking Sarah over the weekend, it seems unintuitive to me that her submission goes down, not up. Is this intended, or is it a typo? line 2214 of sarah.rpy says change sarah submission by -5. Should this be instead 5? Also I noticed a typo while looking into this. both 2209 and 2213 reads "change sarah resistence" which does nothing. Should be "change sarah resistance"

Reactions: Semeicardia

Billsfan

Nov 17, 2019
What can I say except "You're Welcome"? :whistle:
I am sorry that switching renderer did not work, so hopefully Nvidea has an update out soon, so you can get back to the game.
The next update is probably also going to be out within the next couple of weeks.
Hey, just a quick update to the issue I was having....Talked with an old friend about the weird issues going on and he asked when was the last time I restarted my PC....Thought about it for a bit and the answer was "months ago"....Went home later and restarted PC...Everything works fine just like before now....Can't believe I didn't just do that first....Windows :(

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
I just checked hypnopics and there is active playtesting of the newest version looking for bugs, so we should see an update in the next week or so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ubblesnop

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I just checked hypnopics and there is active playtesting of the newest version looking for bugs, so we should see an update in the next week or so.
Actually that is internal playtesting.

Once it goes out to the Official Playtesters ( that includes me), it will be about about a week for the update to arrive, unless we Official Playtesters find bugs, glitches or balance issues.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes